Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (11436 Views)

Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee / Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother) / John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2016
General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma GCON FSS psc (Rtd) (born 9 December 1938) is a Nigerian Jukun soldier, politician and multi-millionaire businessman and philanthropist. He was Nigerian Army Chief of Army Staff from July 1975 to October 1979.

He was also Minister of Defence under Olusegun Obasanjo.Danjuma is chairman of South Atlantic Petroleum (SAPETRO).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_Danjuma

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by pyyxxaro: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2016
HBD THEO WALCOTT

Up Gunners tongue embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Jafar1: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2016
hbd
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2016
HBD
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Atiku2019: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy Birthday to A Great Titan....

God Bless Takum smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by collinxraver(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Hbd
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Elijahrona(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy birthday.

Please check my signature
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by phemsie(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2016
I can see lalasticlala viewing this thread. No wonder it's on promiseland.

Keep it up
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

You be booking space everywhere, na wa to you o

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by IamISRAEL(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by k4kings(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Hbd...one of the Ps in Nigeria
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by listenersky: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Danjuma and co. These people really benefited from Nigeria from their youthful days even till now and yet they have done nothing to give back to the country. They shaped this country to benefit only their kinds.I heard he was among the soldiers that killed aguiyi ironsi and Adekunle Fajuyi. Yet he's still walking free.Nzegwu and Ifeajuna commited the same offence this man committed and they were imprisoned. Danjuma wasn't given the same treatment given to Nzegwu and co because he's a Northern Man. Instead they made him very rich.

13 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by truthspeaks: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by missingrib(f): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy earth strong sir......and happy born day to me in arrearz.repping dec 8th
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by whizcartel(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2016
This guy killed agunyi ironsi.... Hope he has repented sha

8 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by room089: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy birthday great man!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by realest247(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2016
What! shocked 78 And our Dear Presido is claiming 73 o! Choi! People can lie for Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by KelvOT: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by awu79: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2016
HBD..... the great man. Wish you long life sir.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by zendy: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2016
He will always be remembered as someone who killed a head of state and nothing happened to him just because he is a Northerner. Danjuma killed Ironsi and Fajuyi

How can a murderer like Danjuma be walking scott free and hailed in soceity? If Nigeria had been a civilised country, Danjuma should have been in jail right now serving at least two life sentences for killing Ironsi and Fajuyi.

Funnily enough, some Yorubas are going to wish him well even though he killed their Governor.

I dont want to even get into how many people he killed in the civil war or how much Niger Delta Oil he stole to become a billionaire.

TY Danjuma was a disgrace of a Soldier, a pathetic excuse of a man and a general representatiom of everything bad about Nigeria.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by basadenet: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2016
This is a man that once said that he didn't know what to do with money again.

4 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Make the young still enter power nah,i don't mean cultist young oh
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by amaben2020(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2016
with all your money, you would still die
useless money that makes men go gaga

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Memphis357(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2016
The Butcher of Jukun!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by alaskido(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2016
zendy:
He will always be remembered as someone who killed a head of state and nothing happened to him just because he is a Northerner. Danjuma killed Ironsi and Fajuyi

How can a murderer like Danjuma be walking scott free and hailed in soceity? If Nigeria had been a civilised country, Danjuma should have been in jail right now serving at least two life sentences for killing Ironsi and Fajuyi.

Funnily enough, some Yorubas are going to wish him well even though he killed their Governor.

I dont want to even get into how many people he killed in the civil war or how much Niger Delta Oil he stole to become a billionaire.

TY Danjuma was a disgrace of a Soldier, a pathetic excuse of a man and a general representatiom of everything bad about Nigeria.

I agree with you my brother. It is very pathetic. Thieves in Military Uniform.

6 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
HBD PINE CHAIRMAN....
HMMM PINE......
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ettybaba(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy Birthday To You Oga TY Danjuma.
I wish you long life in good health and prosperity.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by deflover(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
is he not dead yet.....met the thief once in the former GMD of NNPC wife's burial...what a criminal

I await news of his death
he was flown out with air ambulance
this man's hands are soaked in blood

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by sarrki(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy birthday sire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayade Celebrates 49th Birthday With Bakassi IDPs, Donates Foodstuffs (Photos) / Its Official: National Assembly To Reconvene On Tuesday; 14th August 2018 / Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.