Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ladies,What's Something Guys May Consider Nice But Is Actually Creepy To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,What's Something Guys May Consider Nice But Is Actually Creepy To You? (597 Views)

Why Are Igbo Men So.nice, But Their Girls Are Hot Tempered / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,What's Something Guys May Consider Nice But Is Actually Creepy To You? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Make up
though not exactly "creepy" but a lot of we guys are convinced that telling a girl that she doesn't need "all that makeup" is one of the nicest things you can say to a girl.

but am starting to get it you ladies find it creepy

1 Like

Re: Ladies,What's Something Guys May Consider Nice But Is Actually Creepy To You? by naija1stpikin: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2016
wildflame my guy is it dat yu quit coming 2 nairaland or u hv new account?
Re: Ladies,What's Something Guys May Consider Nice But Is Actually Creepy To You? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:
wildflame my guy is it dat yu quit coming 2 nairaland or u hv new account?

very so much around in politics section baba mi
Re: Ladies,What's Something Guys May Consider Nice But Is Actually Creepy To You? by naija1stpikin: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016
WiLdFLame:

very so much around in politics section baba mi

waz happening dia? Dey recruiting dia ni?
Re: Ladies,What's Something Guys May Consider Nice But Is Actually Creepy To You? by IAmOged(f): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Kunle
its really "creepy"
Don't get me wrong, it can be super nice for girls who genuinely think they need makeup or won't go out in public without it.
But if a girl is wearing really dark makeup or makeup that is obviously not very natural, we're probably not wearing it because we feel self conscious without it.
Makeup is an artistic outlet for a lot of women and personally, it's the one thing I do in the mornings a few days a week that is really fun for me and it's frustrating when guys can't see it as anything more than a girl trying to look prettier. Believe me- I know I probably look more conventionally attractive without bright purple eyeshadow but I don't really care because it's so fun to put on!

secondly
Giving me gifts regularly. It feels like you're trying to bribe me into a friendship or relationship, and I don't that feeling atall
cl:lajadrey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cycle Of Life. / Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. / The Diary Of HIS CAREER And ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.