Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Rivers State Election;don't Die For Any Politician,they Don't Care About You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Election;don't Die For Any Politician,they Don't Care About You (345 Views)

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Election;don't Die For Any Politician,they Don't Care About You by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Let me just share my experience in Rivers State;

There was this woman that came to our clinic with severe vaginal bleeding,she was pregnant and the blood was pumping out like tap water,she was already feeling rather groggy as a result of severe blood loss, it was a dire emergency.
We did scan and found out that the woman had a complete placenta previa(the placenta was completely obstructing the birth canal)
The only option was an emergency Caesarean section but they did not have any money for deposit.The husband was virtually crying,he was working with one politician in Rivers State,a house of assembly member. He was his driver,his aid and his thug, he was living in his house.

To save her life,we went in immediately for the surgery,they were very happy to see her come back to life again.

To cut the long story short,they could not pay anything(shishi) two days after the surgery.The husband called his Oga(the politician) and narrated his ordeal and that was the last time the politician answered his call,he refused answering his calls afterwards(even though he was owing him three months salary)

After waiting for one week and nothing,the husband got angry,went to the man's house and packed his belongings.

Their friends,if Amaechi tells you to fight back,Wike says that Rivers state people will resist... and Oyegun tells you to slap back, please don't mind them.

They want to use your blood to actualise their ambitions. They don't care.
Re: Rivers State Election;don't Die For Any Politician,they Don't Care About You by Sunnymatey(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Anyone that dies for any politician is a fool and does not deserve sympathy.

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Keep Our Biafra Identity - Achuzie / I Feel Blessed To Be Honoured Alongside Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere For SSPA – Gov / Saraki Celebrates His Birthday Wit 72 Ist Class Kwara Indigenes,Many Given Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.