Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture (1578 Views)

Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Lady's confession to daddy freeze.

Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by Mimzyy(f): 3:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Dammit! How can she be so gullible? This is stupidity of the highest order! Haba. Once bitten, a million and one times shy na.

The first pastor slept with you. You didn't learn from that, you still went ahead to bleep the second pastor. Smh. You said you gladly opened your legs for him so why are you now forming victim? Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by Young03(m): 3:19am On Dec 10, 2016
can't read this shIt
am going back to sleep
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Will be back... I wanna read this one..
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by ednut1(m): 4:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Ah dont believe

Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by lola024(f): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2016
smh

Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by balanceofterror1(m): 4:22am On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by DonLo: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2016
When I tell people spirit husband is a scam born out of over religiosity they think I'm ignorant. There's nothing like that, we humans like creating problems for ourselves in a bid to find explanation to things we don't understand. But I won't blame those Pastors but those that are gullible enough to put their brain in the bag before going into the church. May God help us.
That's how someone told a friend who is having wet dreams after having had prior sexual exposures but now trying to stay chaste yet thinking about sex that it is caused by the spirit wife. I just dey laugh. May God help us and bless our ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Op can we actually see the response of daddy freeze?
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by deriod(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Mimzyy:
Dammit! How can she be so gullible? This is stupidity of the highest order! Haba. Once bitten, a million and one times shy na.

The first pastor slept with you. You didn't learn from that, you still went ahead to bleep the second pastor. Smh. You said you gladly opened your legs for him so why are you now forming victim? Radarada!
Hey mimzzy sent you a mail ,please check
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by bowman000(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2016
Mimzyy:

The first pastor slept with you. You didn't learn from that, you still went ahead to bleep the second pastor. Smh. You said you gladly opened your legs for him so why are you now forming victim? Radarada
Hmmm. Before you go judgemental, pls check d story well again to know who really is to blame. Actually its not her fault. Its the wrong upbringing of total belief in prophets that her parents instilled in her from childhood that made her vulnerable to the pastors.

Many of such terrible lessons ppl learn outside home is Bcus of been raised with wrong orientation and low esteem from home. Although I don't expect everybody to understand because not everybody have such upbringing experience. Only the experienced would know. There are so many things I learnt outside home too in d hard way especially after embarrassments (though mine isn't about religion), I mean lessons that dad and mum for some disagreement btwn them, just forget to know that they're the supposed to make this child understand certain things

So in this case, I give this girl kudos for the courage she has to even make others learn from her experience. This experience now would make her see life in a more matured way rather than the shoprite-shoprite lifestyle. I pray she'll overcome the mind effects and be a good mother and counsellors for heartbroken children and youths

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2016
I don't believe this cook up bloggers story angry
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by SmellingAnus(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Let me assume that these cockkkk and bull stories are true.... What it simply means is that there are fake pastors and REAL PASTORS... Same way there are fake dollars and Original Dollars.... So don't let a fake dollar make you to assume that all dollars are fake ... So also don't let a fake pastor to make you assume that all Pastors/Prophets are fake cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by potbelly(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2016
I hail the guy who calls himself a pastor sha... Banged her... Banged her cousin... Obtained her popsy, obtained her mumsy... That nigga is a stone cold moofo grin

the family gullibility no be here sha... grin
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by Julietcutie(f): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2016
hmm this is really strong... I feel sorry for her... we Christians should just be careful that's just it... not every church or pastor is genuine
Re: Pastor Claims She Has Spirit Husband. Picture by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Lemme just comment
X'CREATORâ„¢ cool

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? / My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.