Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! (1574 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by Keketu(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
please help my girlfriend said it is time to take our relationship to another level that we are not getting younger, I'm still young to have a baby now, and I'm still in school undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by MrSensor(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
embarassed how can your girlfriend wants "to impregnated" you when you are still at school? Tell her "to impregnated" you when you finished your school.

This children will kill me with laughter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin

Does ur gf have a muddy yam to impregnate you abi? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrSensor:
embarassed how can your girlfriend "to impregnated" when you are a still at school? Tell her "to impregnated" you when you finished you school.

This children will kill me with laughter.

smh undecided at their horrible english.

Lots of them are still writing jamb or waec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by daviesblaze(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
This One Is spiritual misplacement o. bro sorry your gf cannot impregnated you grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by Richimills(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
iyamnotunderstanding lol impregnated you kee! apostle most hear of this!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by Lionbite(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Where are all these impregnations coming from
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by kingxsamz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Impregnated you!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by Pubichairs(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
wack mofos with their dumb shit threads,...wtf opened acct for this cunt
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by InfernoNig: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
The grammar here na D.I.E
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by Dangerousboy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by pawshjai(f): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
lolz...i cnt fit laff
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Impregnated Me Please Help! by SEXONLY: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
come and impregnated me too

pawshjai:
lolz...i cnt fit laff

(1) (Reply)

See Reason Why Women Now Cheat More Than Men / She Doesn't Want To Move On / 18+ Romantic Story My Boss' Wife - Episode 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.