Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

5 Reasons Why FG Is Launching Buhari's Mobile App - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why FG Is Launching Buhari's Mobile App (1733 Views)

Why FG Is Delaying In Hiking Fuel Price – Reno Omokri / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 5 Reasons Why FG Is Launching Buhari's Mobile App by BrokenTV: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

It equipped with more information
Either you are for or against, you will be able to criticize
Constructively
All I have to say is e no go better for the person wey do you this.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why FG Is Launching Buhari's Mobile App by richeso: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Nigeria is finished grin cheesy, ds useless government spends too much time and scarce resource on media... why do they feel the need to get an app? Your works should be able to speak for itself, we don't need apps to see what you've been able to achieve naw. God help this country cry

GBAM!!!. i remembered that idiotic vice who said GEJ achievement should speak for themselves and now they APCidiot Are making app?
I strongly know is just to spread fake stories since they can't use the public medium to tell lies this days.

so idiotic gov.

I denounce Nigeria. stupid , rubbish people.
Re: 5 Reasons Why FG Is Launching Buhari's Mobile App by ephi123(f): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
SillyMods:

Success recorded in fighting Boko Haram is tangible.
N-Power recruitment is tangible.
Fighting corruption is massively tangible.
Recruitment into the Nigerian Police Force is tangible.
Diversification being recorded in the economy with a huge boost in rice production is tangible.

There are many tangible achievements already even to the blind.

What you have written here is what should be called the Joke of the year. People like you disgust me. GBP to naira is currently N600. You must be living in Mars else you won't have typed this rubbish you just did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / The Leadership Team Of KOWA Party / Stop Pointing Accusing Finger, We're All Corrupt, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.