Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral (56450 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by mroop(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2016
A controversial photo shared online has been trailed by mixed reactions and criticisms because of the pose by the wedding couple.

The above after-wedding photo of a couple which emerged online some hours ago, has gone viral on social media.

The controversial image shows the bride and her bride's maid posing as if they have a gun, while the groom and his men laid down as if they've been shot.

The identity of the couple were not ascertained, but it has generated mixed reactions amongst social media users.

Source:: http://opeyemiie..co.ke/2016/12/photo-of-gun-pose-by-wedding-couple-and.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by majorbravo: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2016
what is this? lol

Updated: Yea I got FTC. I dedicate this to my dog Bruno (RIP). But really, what's all the hype about FTC tho. I thought I would get a fancy mail from Nairaland inviting me to some resort in the Carribean Islands or something?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by beycity(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2016
This madness is getting out of hand.

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by kogistar: 7:19am On Dec 10, 2016
are they igbo ?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by mployer(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Its all for the attention. And they got it.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Freshy move grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Ozid(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2016
lol. Wedding nowadays is something else.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by MadJay: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2016
undecided

Shots fired by Sniper above

Stuppid idiots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2016
grin

Their men must wear bulletproof vest all day every day..
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2016
kogistar:
are they igbo ?

And what has that got to do with this? Are you hungry?

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by niggi4life(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Honestly i can't just imagine myself doing all this rubbish. Even when i was in my teens, i was way matured than this

43 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by kogistar: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

yes, come feed me

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by WaterDrunkard: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Vision4God: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Werey lawon eleyii sha undecided.........free madness.....them nor get brain at all sad

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Goldenprinz(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Who dis one help
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by pussypounder(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
PAPAPAPRRRRRAPAPARRRRRA.....SLIDE SLIDEEEEEEEEEEEE embarassed
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Dongreat(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
For George sake what is this nah. Pre-weeding picture this, post-birth picture that. My marriage will be so low key, done at a Miami beach with just parents from both couples, few friends and the priest. No loud music, agogo, or ridiculous photos. Simple before person go mumu himself say him dey marry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by kskpoundz(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
hmm...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by fratermathy(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Nawao.

All these ones for marriage alone?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by aariwa(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
We find it easy to learn the perverse aspects of western culture but find it difficult to learn the good aspects like orderliness,selflessness,honesty,social and civic responsibility etc

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Genea(f): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Hahahaha, dey yaf kee me grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Afrok(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Nah... this handwriting is visible to the blind... lipsrsealed
I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by mayorkyzo: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
And what's d meaning of this one undecided...useless concept all in d name of wedding photo...
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2016
Wetin person wan even comment for this kind thread?
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by raphy(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2016
funny but ..some people falll for someone they can kill and they cant kill
them .so they wont be lonely.... smiley smiley
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by pol23: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2016
gerarahia.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Davidblen(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
kogistar:
are they igbo ?

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Afrok(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

and what has hunger got to do with his senseless post? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Innodon(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
They must be from Keyana

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.