Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) (80943 Views)

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Happy days ahead for Newly wed as she together with her friends on wheelchair marked her big day in the city of Abuja.

It was glamorous and beautiful to behold.
Lesson here is that no matter your condition, find that part that makes you happy and stay there.
Find joy there.

We wish them a happy home.

See pictures below.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2019
More pictures
Cc Seun
Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by SalafRider(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Wow this is beautiful I must confess

207 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Epic. Very thoughtful of them

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Oga which kind question be that?
Freehuman:
Where is the groom?

I pity them. They are not evening newspapers because they rejected suitors but because bad luck accepted them.

What a painful and suicidal life they must be living.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2019
You are so stupid.
Freehuman:
Where is the groom?

I pity them. They are not evening newspapers because they rejected suitors but because bad luck accepted them.

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:
Where is the groom?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2019
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Pretty!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Raysleek: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
So cute. Disability doesn't stop you from being part of a bridal train

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kestolove:
She no get legs no mean say her toto dey disable
you are a mean person grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dre
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Jumabranding: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
sad
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Slawormir: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:
Where is the groom?

Damnnnnn niggarrr

It is now obvious that the universe is made up of electrons, neutrons, protons and morons

And you deserve two medals
( medals of stupidity)
The first medal should be given to you for your stupidity
And the second medal should be given to you incase you lose the first medal

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
The man is one strong man. I hope they get all the support they need from family and friends, because he can't do this alone.

HML to them... kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations!

Check my signature now
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Beautiful.
Wishing them the best of married life.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:
Where is the groom?

All the suicide news on the cyberspace, how many disabled have you seen among them?

The lady and her kind live and enjoy life more than some abled ones out there.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
What I find painful is that some of them look like sufferers of polio. This is an easily preventable disease by taking the vaccine early enough.

Poverty and ignorance coupled with the biggest transgressor, the federal government that did not zealously carry out an immunization program to ensure no child is left behind. Please note that I am blaming any government that failed to deal with this issue with the urgency and importance that should come with it such as the Babangida and Abacha governments. If I was the health minister, I would have sleepless nights until I was sure every child was reached.

In U.K, prior to 1955, about 8,000 children yearly were infected by this disease. When clinical trials began on the vaccine, they were swamped with soo many babies from desperate mothers worried sick that their precious children do not suffer from this scourge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kestolove:
that is the most active part of her body. Her ringtones will bring down the roof

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kestolove:
Words no dey heavy una to talk self sad

23 Likes

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:
Where is the groom?

ur brain don soak inside akamu which kind mumu talk be this one

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nicedeal(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lovely
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
The man is one strong man. I hope they get all the support they need from family and friends, because he can't so this alone.
I'm sure the girl's father is very very reach

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:
Where is the groom?

What are you saying ?

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by afroniger: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
I am happy they're happy. Happy married life to the couple.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.