Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63522 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Ah.

I see my work is cut out for me: for it will take a lot to school you.

The work will be hard, for you have shown yourself shallow and presumptive already: there you go for whatever bizzare reason calling me a Christian. I am not a Christian. In fact, I am not religious at all. I subscribe to no religion.

My belief in the existence of God derives from philosophic logic, my spirituality and my inner senses.

Step by step....
Cool, philosophic logic..

You know it is two things to say you believe in God and you know there is God right?

With the above posts you've made, you've claimed you know that there is God.. . So how do you know there is God? Logic? Lol grin

You seriously know that proofs are required to know something right?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

My only question is, how do you know much of a God you haven't seen, heard or even felt, but because a book told you he exists, you are now claiming "he has always existed".. . Only a fool knows all!

No book told me any such thing to cause my apprehension of Gods existence. Again, you make silly assumptions. You are quite the baby.

I do not have to see a thing to be aware of its existence. This is a fact. There are many things you have never seen but know exist. If you say this is not the case, you denigrate yourself and denigrate your modern humanity.

I establish the existence of God on logic and challenge you to do the same.

Step by step

4 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

You know it is two things to say you believe in God and you know there is God right?

With the above posts you've made, you've claimed you know that there is God.. . So how do you know there is God? Logic? Lol grin

Either proof or experience or both.

Unfortunately experience is subjective and cannot be transferred. I will thus discuss this matter on philosophic logic and also science.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Indeed you need schooling. He just told you his proof and they are his spirituality and his inner senses and you still talk about requiring proof?

The God matter often times requires a personal conviction or proof as external proof has often been based on what you wish to see as proof and not on what is available.

If you see a man get healed of cancer you would demand for one being raised from the dead. If you see one being healed from small pox you would demand for one to be healed from HIV Aids.

Ultimately only you know where to draw the line and that is where your inner senses come in.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

You have already been told how unintelligent you sound when talking about the probable existence of santa claus. So i will not dwell on this.

Ah, it's like you got my point.. . I was actually trying to show you how unintelligent you sounded, and it seems like it worked grin

Thanks for admitting you lied and simply because you lied means you never ever experienced God and just wanted to fit in or be recognized as a spiritual brother. Others who have had true personal experiences abound and i am one of them. So why lie when you could have easily sought after the truth or your very own true personal experience? You must have been a habitual liar back then.
Stop using others for Bleep sake, and mind you, the only way one would be said to have encountered god, is when he tells us that he either heard or felt god (not in his dreams or imaginations o)

I already answered this and i advised you earlier to focus on yourself and not on others. I have my personal experiences about God and have never relied on anothers experience. Nairaland is a past time and not my world. You can ask the ex atheist urheme for his own personal God experience.

I hope your personal experiences are of you hearing or feeling god in your conscious state? Else, it's just Natural occurrence that you are attributing to a God, you can as well attribute it to Spider-Man

God has used me to perform miracles so like i said, speak for yourself. cheesy cheesy

How sure are you that it wasn't Zeus or Thor that used you? grin and by miracle I hope it's not healing a sick person who was already on MEDICATIONS? grin

I could easily call this a lie since you also admitted to lying when you were a christian.
Calling something a lie doesn't make it a lie you know? So you are free to call it what you so please!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

No book told me any such thing to cause my apprehension of Gods existence. Again, you make silly assumptions. You are quite the baby.

I do not have to see a thing to be aware of its existence. This is a fact. There are many things you have never seen but know exist. If you say this is not the case, you denigrate yourself and denigrate your modern humanity.

I establish the existence of God on logic and challenge you to do the same.

Step by step
There are things we haven't seen of course and we know they exist, just like gravity, because, simply put, we've felt it's effects!

ON logic you go again? What effects of God have you seen? And how sure are you that that God is not Odin or Thor?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=benzics post=51861981] Ah, it's like you got my point.. . I was actually trying to show you how unintelligent you sounded, and it seems like it worked grin

On the contrary only kids follow the santa claus analogy. You are obviously one.

Stop using others for Bleep sake, and mind you, the only way one would be said to have encountered god, is when he tells us that he either heard or felt god (not in his dreams or imaginations o)

Where did i say i used others? Did you miss where i mentioned my personal experiences?

I hope your personal experiences are of you hearing or feeling god in your conscious state? Else, it's just Natural occurrence that you are attributing to a God, you can as well attribute it to Spider-Man

Now you talk about my personal experiences which you probably missed one sentence before. Feeling God and hearing God in my consciousness are experiences i have had repeatedly and still do. This is my experience so do not get yourself worked up cheesy cheesy

How sure are you that it wasn't Zeus or Thor that used you? grin and by miracle I hope it's not healing a sick person who was already on MEDICATIONS? grin

Do a simple search on my moniker to demystify yourself.

Calling something a lie doesn't make it a lie you know? So you are free to call it what you so please!

Well you already admitted to lying to your church members when you were a christian so why should i take your word as truth when we already have a precedence?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Either proof or experience or both.

Unfortunately experience is subjective and cannot be transferred. I will thus discuss this matter on philosophic logic and also science.
Can you for once stop saying logic! Science didn't get the cure of malaria through logic! They simply studied the effects and ways to counter the effects!! No scientific fact is based on logic. Am sure if you are a scientist, you know steps things have to go through to become a fact right? AND LOGIC IS NOT ONE OF THEM..

Logic is only applied when you have no fact or evidence AND normally, such things can't happen logically, so you disprove them, not the other way round, using philosophical logic to "claim to know" of a God!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
author=benzics post=51862074]
There are things we haven't seen of course and we know they exist, just like gravity, because, simply put, we've felt it's effects!

ON logic you go again? What effects of God have you seen? And how sure are you that that God is not Odin or Thor?

The effect of Gravity is too subtle to be felt...It could be seen but not felt. I advice you stop saying that. You sound sub literate when you say we have felt gravity. wink wink
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Indeed you need schooling. He just told you his proof and they are his spirituality and his inner senses and you still talk about requiring proof?

The God matter often times requires a personal conviction or proof as external proof has often been based on what you wish to see as proof and not on what is available.

If you see a man get healed of cancer you would demand for one being raised from the dead. If you see one being healed from small pox you would demand for one to be healed from HIV Aids.

Ultimately only you know where to draw the line and that is where your inner senses come in.
First and foremost, a man can only be healed from cancer if he really had cancer, not that he claimed to have cancer..

And I don't believe in those tricks called "miracles".

Am sure you lots believe that magic has supernatural means to it..
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

The effect of Gravity is too subtle to be felt...It could be seen but not felt. I advice you stop saying that. You sound sub literate when you say we have felt gravity. wink wink
my bad, no one is above mistakes, but either ways, gravity is a fact!

And your god? Well even Christians claim that he is a mystery... undecided
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

First and foremost, a man can only be healed from cancer if he really had cancer, not that he claimed to have cancer..

Too many assumptions litter your life.

And I don't believe in those tricks called "miracles".

Your lack of belief in it doesnt change its frequency of occurrence. Does your refusal to ever ride in a vehicle render vehicles non existent?

Am sure you lots believe that magic has supernatural means to it..

Magic is magic and the supernatural is eons beyond Magic. Do you believe there "MIGHT" be a God?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:
. M
Lol, you've felt and heard god in your consciousness?? Lol..

Tell yourself the truth, I don't need to know whether it's a lie or the truth.. Just tell yourself the truth..

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
my bad, no one is above mistakes, but either ways, gravity is a fact!

And your god? Well even Christians claim that he is a mystery... undecided

Are we debating gravity? Did i say gravity did not exist? Scientists call it gravity but truthfully it may be something else but just named by man to fit its function.

So far you have not touched anything from the OP. Can you at least try?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol, you've felt and heard god in your consciousness?? Lol..

Tell yourself the truth, I don't need to know whether it's a lie or the truth.. Just tell yourself the truth..

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

I asked you to do a history check on my moniker to demystify yourself. Have you done that?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Too many assumptions litter your life.

Your lack of belief in it doesnt change its frequency of occurrence. Does your refusal to ever ride in a vehicle render vehicles non existent?

Magic is magic and the supernatural is eons beyond Magic. Do you believe there "MIGHT" be a God?

Answering your question...

You are called out to come forward, and you were taken to a bucket filled with marbles, but your eyes were blindfolded, and then they tell you to pick a violet colored marble, the total number of marbles were 200...

You DON'T KNOW the colors present in the bucket, like hell you don't even know if there is a violet marble in the bucket, but mathematically, there might or there might not be a probability that you will pick 1 violet marble over 200, or that there is even a violet marble in the 200 marbles

But is it right for you to just jump into conclusions that there is a violet marble (that there is a god) or that you will pick the violet marble (that your god is the true God) without even considering the probabilities??

So simply put, there might be a possibility of a God, or there might be a possibility that there is no God.. But either ways I don't believe in the god made known to me by humans!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

In addittion to "noble" those were not mistakes. They were a reflection of your schooling. But that is no matter at all: I only snarl at you for your condescending tone in the first place. It is that very silly condescension that i seek to check, nothing more.

I didn't wanna have anything to do with this Thread in the First place after dropping that first comment but since you want us to derail the thread about who went to school and who did not just cause of some simple spelling mistake it's OK... I don't usually cross check what i type and most of my writings i do it in a Hurry so am not ashamed of the Error it happens all the time..

Now cheer up, and tell me why you "hate god".
Life stress issues?
I don't hate god And i don't know how many times I'll explain why i choose to use the Moniker to you Guys....
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Answering your question...

You are called out to come forward, and you were taken to a bucket filled with marbles, but your eyes were blindfolded, and then they tell you to pick a violet colored marble, the total number of marbles were 200...

You DON'T KNOW the colors present in the bucket, like hell you don't even know if there is a violet marble in the bucket, but mathematically, there might or there might not be a probability that you will pick 1 violet marble over 200, or that there is even a violet marble in the 200 marbles

But is it right for you to just jump into conclusions that there is a violet marble (that there is a god) or that you will pick the violet marble (that your god is the true God) without even considering the probabilities??

So simply put, there might be a possibility of a God, or there might be a possibility that there is no God.. But either ways I don't believe in the god made known to me by humans!

But you believe in the evolution made known to you by humans which i have clearly shown were lies.

Now since evolution has been shown to be a lie and you say God is a lie so what would you now do next?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

I asked you to do a history check on my moniker to demystify yourself. Have you done that?
Is it the story of Awesome Testimony From A Nairalander I Met About Gods Miraculous Intervention

So you mean those kind of things do not happen to Muslims and atheists alike?

These kind of things usually happen to me (whenever am in need, help comes from unexpected sources) and I never prayed or took it to be spiritual, so it's either your god loves something in me because I don't believe in him, or simply put. THINGS HAPPEN!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Well sadly we are human beings, no?
Going with your logic, we cannot know God, Chikena.

Those who believe are exempted. There is no easy way here...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Is it the story of Awesome Testimony From A Nairalander I Met About Gods Miraculous Intervention

So you mean those kind of things do not happen to Muslims and atheists alike?

These kind of things usually happen to me (whenever am in need, help comes from unexpected sources) and I never prayed or taken it to be spiritual, so it's either your god loves something in me because I don't believe in him, or simply put. THINGS HAPPEN!

You obviously havent done your search yet if thats all you have seen.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

But you believe in the evolution made known to you by humans which i have clearly shown were lies.

Now since evolution has been shown to be a lie and you say God is a lie so what would you now do next?
Lol, the op was just stupid talks from someone who doesn't even understand evolution.

Evolution makes more sense than the creation story!

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol, the op was just stupid talks from someone who doesn't even understand evolution.

Evolution makes more sense than the creation story!

If the OP is all stupid talk then go ahead and refute it. Show me how it actually is stupid talk. Back your words up with action! Can you?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

This is idiocy... You are debunking a theory with science in favor of another theory based purely on faith... That's hypocrisy... That u believe something doesn't make it true

it gets difficult to educate a deluded human being.

please carry your wahala and swerve biko.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

If the OP is all stupid talk then go ahead and refute it. Show me how it actually is stupid talk. Back your words up with action! Can you?
If it's not stupid talk go and use it to win Noble Prize

Cc: deepsight....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
LightandDarkness:
So where is this copy pasted from

who is this kid?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

FROM the point you claimed evolution is just a theory and that it doesn't even qualify as a theory, I lost all hope in reading the rest of the post, because if the beginning could start with such Nonsense, how will the rest be?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

[b] first, I don't believe in God.

Secondly, I don't, or even no one knows everything about our universe..

Now since we don't know everything YET, there might be a possibility that there is an intelligent designer behind the creation of the universe.

And again, that intelligent designer(if one exists) is not the fairy tale genocidal bastard yahweh, who is everything but intelligent.

Now, no one knows about an intelligent designer, that is a fact, and delusions don't overpower facts! So it is possible that there is no intelligent designer and it is also possible that there might be an intelligent designer.

When you were born, did you know anything about a God (rhetorical)? did any god speak to you? Did you feel any god? How did you come to know about a God? - because SOMEONE TOLD YOU that there is a god, and here you are, arguing as if you have seen or heard this god of yours.

Lastly, I don't think you Christians understand the word "ignorance" and "delusion" , because you tend to use it more often, Now, define faith, and compare faith with delusion and ignorance, let us see who the ignorant and deluded is..

[/b]

you are not an atheist but agnostic?

you said "no one knows about an intelligent designer". how did you arrive at this conclusion?

before you were born, did anybody tell you that there is such thing as conscience? you believe that conscience exists because someone told you? and because of that conscience does not exist. That's how stupid you sound!

ignorance /ˈɪɡn(ə)r(ə)ns/
noun
lack of knowledge or information.

delusion /dɪˈl(j)uːʒ(ə)n/
noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

A good example of delusion is evolution, and that's what the op just exposed.

Now come and tell me how a disbelief in evolution and belief in God a creator is a delusion or ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If it's not stupid talk go and use it to win Noble Prize

Cc: deepsight....

Since you call it stupid then surely someone as sub literate as you are can easily refute it. So why not give it a whirl.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

FROM the way you talk, you sound like an idiot though (no pun intended)...

What lie? Is it a lie that you've never seen or heard from your god? Don't be stupid!

sorry you are the stupid one here.

you made a claim, how did you arrive at that conclusion??

then you got angry.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

FROM the point you claimed evolution is just a theory and that it doesn't even qualify as a theory, I lost all hope in reading the rest of the post, because if the beginning could start with such Nonsense, how will the rest be?

Do you know what a scientific theory is? Gosh and this guy says he is intelligent. Could you please explain to the whole world here what qualifies something to be deemed a scientific theory.

Oya start talking.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

You cannot in one breath say we do not know everything yet and then say there might be a God but if there is then he is not Yahweh.

You are truly deluded.

Meanwhile can you refute the OP and say all that was said there are lies and fabrications?

benzics read the bolded correctly and then go to a psychiatric hospital to get your five senses tested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.