Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63572 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Can you for once stop saying logic! Science didn't get the cure of malaria through logic! They simply studied the effects and ways to counter the effects!! No scientific fact is based on logic. Am sure if you are a scientist, you know steps things have to go through to become a fact right? AND LOGIC IS NOT ONE OF THEM..

Logic is only applied when you have no fact or evidence AND normally, such things can't happen logically, so you disprove them, not the other way round, using philosophical logic to "claim to know" of a God!

Good grief.

@ All - Behold the statement in red bold above.

This gentleman's case is far more troubling than one initially suspected. This gentleman is stuck in the deepest morass of ignorance with a peculiar twisted nerve within his brain such that very perverse sorts of thoughts: mangled logic of the most inconceivable forms - proceed therefrom to pollute the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Whoops!
So my conclusion on your spelling deficiency was no fluke!

From spelling "seems" as "seam" this antediluvian illiterate also is aware of the existence of the "noble price" and not the "Nobel Prize".

Congratulations Nairaland! For we have a replica of Patience Jonathan in the house!
Rejoice!
cheesy cheesy cheesy this my guy bad...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

How do you know your god exists and how the hell do you know that he is even a creator, I can't believe am dealing with such stupid...

Now let me ask you, if you were born and thrown into a jungle and you grew up without guidance,, would you have discovered anything about a God? Isn't that enough proof that your god was created by man?

Now answer my question first, would you have known about a God?

Are you saying that man created God ?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Well sadly we are human beings, no?
Going with your logic, we cannot know God, Chikena.
But i know him. He spoke to me today.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

I have seen too many men go down, and I never permit myself to forget that one day, through accident or under the charge of a younger, stronger knight, I too will go down but i will resist and fight it till my arms lay limp by my side or detach themselves from the abuse of excessive use "if such ever be".

Laugh not my good sir for i am yet to be bested.

grin grin grin

My GOOD MAN: Stand erect and stay at attention!
Listen to the commands of your senior and elder!

You are warned: for my wrath once arisen is most terrible indeed. . .

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin hahaha
How come Muslims never engage atheists? Is it because they won't have anything to say or because they are in the same Camp?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So just because i made a Mistake on the spellings of "seems" and "prize" that automatically makes me an Illiterate?
And 'noble' too instead of Nobel grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Good grief.

This gentleman's case is far more troubling than one initially suspected. This gentleman is stuck in the deepest morass of ignorance with a peculiar twisted nerve within his brain such that very perverse sorts of thoughts: mangled logic of the most inconceivable forms - proceed therefrom to pollute the world.
Lol.. You might actually think I meant "no scientific fact is logical".. But i actually mean " no scientific fact was made a fact, by sitting in your room and imagining things that are not real, all in the name of logic "...

There you go, just broke it down to a level you MIGHT understand
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

In addittion to "noble" those were not mistakes. They were a reflection of your schooling. But that is no matter at all: I only snarl at you for your condescending tone in the first place. It is that very silly condescension that i seek to check, nothing more.

Now cheer up, and tell me why you "hate god".
Life stress issues?
grin grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Are you saying that man created God ?
Yes, Now answer the question
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

When Santa Claus becomes boring try use spiderman a little grin
Maybe you can graduate to using America ninja and back to batman not leaving zoro nor hulk and then visiting avatar after transversing using Catwoman grin
LMAO grin bro, they are all the same.. fairy tales and myths!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

oga kingebuka... don land!

Sir ambassagod and Sir 4evagod easy on the atheist oo grin .
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrMontella:

Lol..
So how many people do you expect to read this long eye-straining article?
Decorated in colours like a christmas tree grin grin
Raphaelmontella, you claim you are smart by virtue of you being an atheist, now i wonder how a smart person will be lazy at reading. Smh@u
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Can you first of all prove to me that Santa Claus doesn't exist?? ?

If you can't prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist, there you go, I also can't prove that God doesn't exist! But if you can prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist, I'll use your method to prove that God doesn't exist..

Just because you can't disprove the existence of something, doesn't mean it exists!
What with santa clause with these kids?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

this is exactly what atheism does to ones brain. it makes lose respect for logic and renders you illogical.

LMAO!!
whoa, your dull brains actually thought I meant "not being logical".. Check the post above to see a breakdown of what I meant you little minded being! wink
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol and have you forgotten my illustration about a bucket of marbles? THERE MIGHT BE A GOD, and clearly! Humans know nothing about that God! But as far as our knowledge goes, there is no God! It's just like the space, THERE MIGHT BE a part in space where there is gravity, but as far as our knowledge goes! There is no gravity in space!

As far as your Knowledge goes is what you should have said...Hasty Generalization is a burden you seem to carry too well.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

There are things we haven't seen of course and we know they exist, just like gravity, because, simply put, we've felt it's effects!

Of course: and your every single passing heartbeat is an effect of God.

ON logic you go again? What effects of God have you seen?

Oh not much I must confess: only my own existence and the entire world and universe in which I live. But that's quite enough to see.

And how sure are you that that God is not Odin or Thor?

Any name may be ascribed to that ultimate element which we call God. However, smaller gods of various descriptions abound and I doubt that the very description of the gods you referred to align with the notion that they are the ultimate creators of all that exist.

In Germanic mythology, Odin (from Old Norse Óðinn) is a widely revered god. In Norse mythology, from which stems most of the information about the god, Odin is associated with healing, death, royalty, the gallows, knowledge, battle, sorcery, poetry, frenzy, and the runic alphabet, and is the husband of the goddess Frigg. In wider Germanic mythology and paganism, Odin was known in Old English as Wōden, in Old Saxon as Wōdan, and in Old High German as Wuotan or Wōtan, all stemming from the reconstructed Proto-Germanic theonym wōđanaz.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin

In Norse mythology, Thor (/θɔːr/; from Old Norse Þórr) is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing and fertility. The cognate deity in wider Germanic mythology and paganism was known in Old English as Þunor and in Old High German as Donar (runic þonar ᚦᛟᚾᚨᚱ), stemming from a Common Germanic *Þunraz (meaning "thunder " ).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor

In short: Thor is the Germanic version of the Yoruba Shango.

You have to be careful in your bid to deny the existence of God so that it does not happen that you begin to say overtly st.upid things. Even the Yoruba for example, whilst having various gods, have that which they refer to as the Supreme Deity: that god which we all call God and is understood to be the ultimate being responsible for all existence. The same is true in almost all tribal and ethnic worldviews all over the planet: most peoples have a conception of the ultimate being. It is thus rather dumb for you to begin to ask me how I am sure that the God I refer to when I revert to philosophic logic is not Odin or Thor.

Please grow up. You have a lot of schooling to do. So start now by making sensible points and asking proper and well guided questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
4evergod thanks a lot, I've learnt much on carbon dating now.
However as it can't really go beyond its half life of 5730years & probably a maximum life of 750000years. What about Uranium Lead dating?

And by the way, either dating system, in proper look, goes beyond the young-earth creationist date of 6000years.
Even KingEbukasBlog knows this as he is an old-earth creationist.

I would have loved to engage you, but your dismissal of common DNA and different view of Natural Selection will definitely make the discussion annoying. Though I don't take evolution as a "FACT", I acknowledge it as a valid "Theory".

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

What with santa clause with these kids?
because just like Santa, yahweh doesn't exist
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Ranchhoddas: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Good grief.

Having rained these insults on him, the least you could have done was to give us some examples of scientific facts that were arrived at by logic alone.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Having rained these insults on him, the least you could have done was to give us some examples of scientific facts that were arrived at by logic alone.

I did not say any such thing - please go back and read exactly what he said.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Cool, philosophic logic..

You know it is two things to say you believe in God and you know there is God right?

With the above posts you've made, you've claimed you know that there is God.. . So how do you know there is God? Logic? Lol grin

You seriously know that proofs are required to know something right?
Where are all the atheists? Why have they left this kid to destroy himself by himself?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Of course: and your every single passing heartbeat is an effect of God.

Oh not much I must confess: only my own existence and the entire world and universe in which I live. But that's quite enough to see.

Any name may be ascribed to that ultimate element which we call God. However, smaller gods of various descriptions abound and I doubt that the very description of the gods you referred to align with the notion that they are the ultimate creators of all that exist
Going by your logic, that your heartbeat and existence is the proof of a God.

Does that mean that the existence of that God is a proof of a greater god, and does that mean that the existence of that greater god is a proof of a more greater god and the list goes on till infinity, and if you dare stop at a point, that means your logic is invalid...

Just like in programming,
while(isgod) {god++;}
which means, while there is a god, continue creating gods till infinity, and once the loop stops, that means there is no longer God!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
that is exactly what am still waiting for grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol.. You might actually think I meant "no scientific fact is logical".. But i actually mean " no scientific fact was made a fact, by sitting in your room and imagining things that are not real, all in the name of logic "...

There you go, just broke it down to a level you MIGHT understand

My friend, you cannot so easily revise your words. Your words are there in black and white.
I urge you to be careful as I have said: your rabid bid to deny the existence of the Creative Mind that upholds the worlds is leading you to make consistent and overt st.upid statements.

I hope you do not mind if I ask how old you are?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

This is dumbest comment I have seen this month on NL.
Please do yourself a favor, and go argue in the romance section.

Benzics someone else just called you dumb. Thats 4 dumbs in quick succession. We no do meeting o!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

My friend, you cannot so easily revise your words. Your words are there in black and white.
I urge you to be careful as I have said: your rabid bid to deny the existence of the Creative Mind that upholds the worlds is leading you to make consistent and overt st.upid statements.

I hope you do not mind if I ask how old you are?
the meaning you read to my words are your problems though.

Just like people could read different meanings to
let's eat kids
Most will think the writer omitted the comma, and most would think the writer actually meant eating kids.. so how you see things is your problem not mine. Logic indeed! If you never heard of God (like if you were born in a jungle), would you still claim to use your "logics"?? Pfft

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Benzics someone else just called you dumb. Thats 4 dumbs in quick succession. We no do meeting o!
I dy see am jor grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:
4evergod thanks a lot, I've learnt much on carbon dating now.
However as it can't really go beyond its half life of 5730years & probably a maximum life of 750000years. What about Uranium Lead dating?

And by the way, either dating system, in proper look, goes beyond the young-earth creationist date of 6000years.
Even KingEbukasBlog knows this as he is an old-earth creationist.

I would have loved to engage you, but your dismissal of common DNA and different view of Natural Selection will definitely make the discussion annoying. Though I don't take evolution as a "FACT", I acknowledge it as a valid "Theory".

Now this is an intelligent young man! However as the icing on the cake do you believe there is a God?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

And 'noble' too instead of Nobel grin
No mind me jare it seems like deepsight didn't notice this.... Make we call am shallowsight... cheesy
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

How come Muslims never engage atheists? Is it because they won't have anything to say or because they are in the same Camp?

they don't want to have their Mohammed busted.

lol
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

you really asked the bolded??

it is either you are a newbie or that you are certifiably DUMB. please are you a newbie?
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.