Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63548 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

In Nigeria loads of kids call him Father Christmas others know him as santa claus. However they know he isnt real. Most of them grow out of it and intelligently discern he is not real despite them experiencing Chrismas every year.

For God the reverse is the case...They often grow INTO God and desire to know Him more and more and that is due to a deliberate spiritual vacuum God left in us. Some try to fill this vacuum using science but it falls short because several scientists have embraced God despite their very deep scientific exposures.

There are Billions who have sworn allegiance to God worldwide but not so for your Childhood fantasy called Santa.

Santa has no spirituality attached to him. God does. If you cannot tell the difference then i guess you must still be 10yrs old and still hanging a leg of your sock on your bedpost on Christmas eve.

First, I believed in Santa Claus when I was a kid and I grew up to discover he was fake.

Secondly, I believed in God as a kid and asked questions as I grew up to discover there is no God.

And, children don't grow into god! Just like Santa Claus, they are indoctrinated to believe and not doubt god!

Lastly, just like god, Santa had spiritual attributes, like talking to elves, flying using elves, and automatically/magically knowing if you are expecting him!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Who brainwashed you that there is God? Who did that to you!

I am too intelligent to be brainwashed.

I grew up knowing that believing this beautiful world to be a product of chance and not cause and effect, is a black and white faced SELF DISHONESTY, DELUSION, DUMBNESS AND A MEANS OF MASTURBATING WITH FOOLISHNESS. and because of that I believe in the existence of an intelligent Designer- God.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Who brainwashed you that there is God? Who did that to you!

Science has shown you that there is a God being. Leading Physicists and biochemists have declared same. Do you know something they do not?

Who has brainwashed you to say there is no God? Who did that to you?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

In Nigeria loads of kids call him Father Christmas others know him as santa claus. However they know he isnt real. Most of them grow out of it and intelligently discern he is not real despite them experiencing Chrismas every year.

For God the reverse is the case...They often grow INTO God and desire to know Him more and more and that is due to a deliberate spiritual vacuum God left in us. Some try to fill this vacuum using science but it falls short because several scientists have embraced God despite their very deep scientific exposures.

There are Billions who have sworn allegiance to God worldwide but not so for your Childhood fantasy called Santa.

Santa has no spirituality attached to him. God does. If you cannot tell the difference then i guess you must still be 10yrs old and still hanging a leg of your sock on your bedpost on Christmas eve.
Another difference... Father Christmas actually gives children gifts, he has something to offer. Your god offers nothing, except the occasional smashing of his people's heads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

I am too intelligent to be brainwashed.

I grew up knowing that believing this beautiful world to be a product of chance and not cause and effect, is a black and white faced SELF DISHONESTY, DELUSION, DUMBNESS AND A MEANS OF MASTURBATING WITH FOOLISHNESS. and because of that I believe in the existence of an intelligent Designer- God.

Lol, and you just confirmed your indoctrination, "you grew up knowing"...

Not that " as a grown man who has never heard about god, I suddenly heard him talking to me "
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

No book told me any such thing to cause my apprehension of Gods existence. Again, you make silly assumptions. You are quite the baby.

I do not have to see a thing to be aware of its existence. This is a fact. There are many things you have never seen but know exist. If you say this is not the case, you denigrate yourself and denigrate your modern humanity.

I establish the existence of God on logic and challenge you to do the same.

Step by step

in as much as you don't hold the same faith as mine, your stand still make so much sense than atheism itself. Atheism is HIGHLY ILLOGICAL!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

Another difference... Father Christmas actually gives children gifts, he has something to offer. Your god offers nothing, except the occasional smashing of his people's heads
Nailed it grin and and burning people for eternity!

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Indeed you need schooling. He just told you his proof and they are his spirituality and his inner senses and you still talk about requiring proof?

The God matter often times requires a personal conviction or proof as external proof has often been based on what you wish to see as proof and not on what is available.

If you see a man get healed of cancer you would demand for one being raised from the dead. If you see one being healed from small pox you would demand for one to be healed from HIV Aids.

Ultimately only you know where to draw the line and that is where your inner senses come in.

please he needs some help.

what kind of school would admit him with his awkward way of thinking??

just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Science has shown you that there is a God being. Leading Physicists and biochemists have declared same. Do you know something they do not?

Who has brainwashed you to say there is no God? Who did that to you?
I have been hearing this for long! How did science prove there is God? Did they see or feel him? Did they experiment on him? If no.. Then those scientists haven't proved sh-it!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
Nailed it grin and and burning people for eternity!
then why not say that your unbelief in God is based on emotions??
stop playing dumb.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

stop playing dumb.

He is not playing dump. He is dumb,
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

I have been hearing this for long! How did science prove there is God? Did they see or feel him? Did they experiment on him? If no.. Then those scientists haven't proved sh-it!

You really are lost in the bliss of ignorance! grin grin

Read the OP if you will. You said you stopped at a point. Why not finish it then grin grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

There are things we haven't seen of course and we know they exist, just like gravity, because, simply put, we've felt it's effects!

ON logic you go again? What effects of God have you seen? And how sure are you that that God is not Odin or Thor?

this is guy is really dumb.

I am sorry to say that.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

more delusion.

please would you mind telling me the difference between believing in God and knowing there is GOD?

you can tutor me now, I am all ears!!

First go get the definition of belief (faith) and knowledge (fact).. . And you have your answer
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

stop playing dumb.
for the 36 millionth time.. I am sharing in your ignorance and pointing out the flaws of your beliefs!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

First go get the definition of belief (faith) and knowledge (fact).. . And you have your answer

Deepsight called you dumb! I called you dumb! Now ambassagod has also called you Dumb!

Scientifically this means you are dumb!

When 3 people under the same environment can arrive at the same conclusion then its a scientific FACT that you are dumb!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

this is guy is really dumb.

I am sorry to say that.

Hahaha grin
Can you at least answer the question you embolded?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Can you for once stop saying logic! Science didn't get the cure of malaria through logic! They simply studied the effects and ways to counter the effects!! No scientific fact is based on logic. Am sure if you are a scientist, you know steps things have to go through to become a fact right? AND LOGIC IS NOT ONE OF THEM..

Logic is only applied when you have no fact or evidence AND normally, such things can't happen logically, so you disprove them, not the other way round, using philosophical logic to "claim to know" of a God!

this is exactly what atheism does to ones brain. it makes lose respect for logic and renders you illogical.

LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Hahaha grin
Can you at least answer the question you embolded?

This thread must have really struck a nerve with you especially since you cannot dare refute one single thing in it.

Were the scientists lying in the OP? Were those not their very words? The scientific laws the OP provided were they falsified?

Refute the OP. make a valiant attempt.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Deepsight called you dumb! I called you dumb! Now ambassagod has also called you Dumb!

Scientifically this means you are dumb!

When 3 people under the same environment can arrive at the same conclusion then its a scientific FACT that you are dumb!
Cha grin

I never knew the much appraised 4evergod was this delusional cheesy cheesy

So does that mean you are accepting that there is no God since more than three atheists have said it in this thread alone? grin grin grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

First and foremost, a man can only be healed from cancer if he really had cancer, not that he claimed to have cancer..

And I don't believe in those tricks called "miracles".

Am sure you lots believe that magic has supernatural means to it..

self delusion.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Cha grin

I never knew the much appraised 4evergod was this delusional cheesy cheesy

So does that mean you are accepting that there is no God since more than three atheists have said it in this thread alone? grin grin grin

On the contrary! Even you said THERE MIGHT BE A GOD! or have you suddenly suffered from selective amnesia?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Too many assumptions litter your life.

Your lack of belief in it doesnt change its frequency of occurrence. Does your refusal to ever ride in a vehicle render vehicles non existent?

Magic is magic and the supernatural is eons beyond Magic. Do you believe there "MIGHT" be a God?
Gbam!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Shiit, why do you Christians love creating meanings that'll suit your narrative? I said I am talking from a Christian point of view, not my own point of view!

And how the hell do you know of a spiritual when you haven't encountered or studied one?

I remember telling you to read this article about being irreligious and acknowledging the existence of God https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

You refused . Now see how papa deepsight is using you to play ludo grin

cheesy cheesy

I'm enjoying this honestly cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Are we debating gravity? Did i say gravity did not exist? Scientists call it gravity but truthfully it may be something else but just named by man to fit its function.

So far you have not touched anything from the OP. Can you at least try?
his tactics is simply t derail the thread.

just see how he is insulting himself in a wonderful thread as this.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I remember telling you to read this article about being irreligious and acknowledging the existence of God https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

You refused . Now see how papa deepsight is using you to play ludo grin

cheesy cheesy

I'm enjoying this honestly cool

oga kingebuka... don land!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Do you know what a scientific theory is? Gosh and this guy says he is intelligent. Could you please explain to the whole world here what qualifies something to be deemed a scientific theory.

Oya start talking.

I wonder how you believed him to be intelligent when it definitely obvious that he is not.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

why would any sane person mind to prove or prove the existence of Santa Claus?? disproving for what?

YOU JUST UPGRADED YOUR DELUSION.

Your comparison is just between A UNIVERSAL CREATOR(GOD) and Santa Claus which is not a creator.

God is not a name of an entity. Santa Claus is an entity. stop the stupidity!

"GOD" is an office. An office of an intelligent designer, through which everything that was made were made.

at least, nature is qualified enough with logic to be created by God the creator. now who Santa Claus help?

tell me about the Santa Claus you are telling that guy to disprove. who he eep? what is his affair??

Maybe He was among those that God was talking with when He said " let's create a man in our own image" grin
Let us Give Santa some sense of creation responsibility nah...
Why being so rude? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol, you are really giving me a good laugh.

Why didn't you add the definition of faith? Let me help you.

Fauth:
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Now see the emboldened in your post., so is it right I say you have a mental disorder??

Agnostics BELIEVE in God and the supernatural... I believe neither in Gods nor supernaturals! Am just setting out a probability for you.

Evolution although has no evidence yet, but it is derived from study and observations .

Who studied or observed god? You deluded homosapien!

this guy is highly illogical.

and I don't even know where to start
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Can you for once stop saying logic! Science didn't get the cure of malaria through logic! They simply studied the effects and ways to counter the effects!! No scientific fact is based on logic. Am sure if you are a scientist, you know steps things have to go through to become a fact right? AND LOGIC IS NOT ONE OF THEM..

Logic is only applied when you have no fact or evidence AND normally, such things can't happen logically, so you disprove them, not the other way round, using philosophical logic to "claim to know" of a God!
This is dumbest comment I have seen this month on NL.
Please do yourself a favor, and go argue in the romance section.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

On the contrary! Even you said THERE MIGHT BE A GOD! or have you suddenly suffered from selective amnesia?
Lol and have you forgotten my illustration about a bucket of marbles? THERE MIGHT BE A GOD, and clearly! Humans know nothing about that God! But as far as our knowledge goes, there is no God! It's just like the space, THERE MIGHT BE a part in space where there is gravity, but as far as our knowledge goes! There is no gravity in space!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
lmao, you actually saw how stupid I sounded using Santa Claus right? That's how stupid you sound using god.. Because Santa Claus and God are the same, unproven myths!

When Santa Claus becomes boring try use spiderman a little grin
Maybe you can graduate to using America ninja and back to batman not leaving zoro nor hulk and then visiting avatar after transversing using Catwoman grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.