Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63559 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

So you believe an intelligent man can not just come by mistake right? He must have been created right? Now tell me who created god, else, I'll have to leave you to your idiocy!

you really asked the bolded??

it is either you are a newbie or that you are certifiably DUMB. please are you a newbie?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

You are simply making puerile sounds. Its pretty obvious really.

Now from saying we do not know everything yet which obviously includes the lies of evolution you now want to jump to who created God?

Try not to blow a fuse!

I wonder how someone would comfortably choose to be ignorant. I just wonder.

he is asking me who created, so that I can start afresh to educate him about GOD-NATURE.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

you are not an atheist but agnostic?

you said "no one knows about an intelligent designer". how did you arrive at this conclusion?

before you were born, did anybody tell you that there is such thing as conscience? you believe that conscience exists because someone told you? and because of that conscience does not exist. That's how stupid you sound!

ignorance /ˈɪɡn(ə)r(ə)ns/
noun
lack of knowledge or information.

delusion /dɪˈl(j)uːʒ(ə)n/
noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument , typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

A good example of delusion is evolution, and that's what the op just exposed.

Now come and tell me how a disbelief in evolution and belief in God a creator is a delusion or ignorance.

Lol, you are really giving me a good laugh.

Why didn't you add the definition of faith? Let me help you.

Fauth:
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Now see the emboldened in your post., so is it right I say you have a mental disorder??

Agnostics BELIEVE in God and the supernatural... I believe neither in Gods nor supernaturals! Am just setting out a probability for you.

Evolution although has no evidence yet, but it is derived from study and observations .

Who studied or observed god? You deluded homosapien!

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

And who told you there was an after life? A book? Did the writer of the book visit the after life? Gosh!!

you are asking for evidence of after life in a wrong way.

what evidence for after life would you find satisfying? until you answer that, don't foolishly ask for proofs you know you would NEVER accept.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

FROM the point you claimed evolution is just a theory and that it doesn't even qualify as a theory, I lost all hope in reading the rest of the post, because if the beginning could start with such Nonsense, how will the rest be?

So how did life evolve with evolution?
Since you prefer evolution to God's creation which yoke is more lesser than the former.
Even God's creation involved speech recognition which science is still scratching the surface grin
God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

I wonder how someone would comfortably choose to be ignorant. I just wonder.

he is asking me who created, so that I can start afresh to educate him about GOD-NATURE.
Educate me about god nature? Wtf? Did you observe or study this god that you've even arrived on how he always was?? Shit happens when you choose faith over facts!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
actually, I don't believe in God and I don't think I was "created"..

Now the claim makers are you Christians who believe that a complex structure like the human being must have been created, so I asked, who created the more complex creator??

And you Christians tend to say" god has no creator ", so if you can believe that a God has no creator, why can't you believe that man also has no creator.. And that's when the double standards kicks in
A complex structure has a creator, but a more complex structure has no creator

Stupid! That's all I can say, just plain stupid!
and the stupidity continues...

please, 4everGod can we take out time to organise a nairaland Sunday school lesson for the dumb boy? maybe we would teach him what
a creator means, and what his nature must be for him to be a universal creator.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

please, 4everGod can we take out time to organise a nairaland Sunday school lesson for the dumb boy? maybe we would teach him what
creator means, and what his nature much be for him to be a universal creator.

If he is willing to enroll i would gladly school the simpleton. grin grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Since you call it stupid then surely someone as sub literate as you are can easily refute it. So why not give it a whirl.
No me literate? I am pure Illiterate o how do you expect me to refute all this your Almighty point deepsight abi no be so?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

So what does Creator means? Magicians?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

No me literate? I am pure Illiterate o how do you expect me to refute all this your Almighty point deepsight abi no be so?

I see you do not know i was dignifying you somewhat by tagging you as subliterate!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So what does Creator means? Magicians?

*facepalm* No it means bricklayer!

So much infectious ignorance!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Can you first of all prove to me that Santa Claus doesn't exist?? ?

If you can't prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist, there you go, I also can't prove that God doesn't exist! But if you can prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist, I'll use your method to prove that God doesn't exist..

Just because you can't disprove the existence of something, doesn't mean it exists!

why would any sane person mind to prove or prove the existence of Santa Claus?? disproving for what?

YOU JUST UPGRADED YOUR DELUSION.

Your comparison is just between A UNIVERSAL CREATOR(GOD) and Santa Claus which is not a creator.

God is not a name of an entity. Santa Claus is an entity. stop the stupidity!

"GOD" is an office. An office of an intelligent designer, through which everything that was made were made.

at least, nature is qualified enough with logic to be created by God the creator. now who Santa Claus help?

tell me about the Santa Claus you are telling that guy to disprove. who he eep? what is his affair??
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

I see you do not know i was dignifying you somewhat by tagging you as subliterate!

Deepsight understand what i mean..
4everGod:

*facepalm* No it means bricklayer!
So much infectious ignorance!
Yes o my ignorance plenty wella....
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

This question - "Who created God?" is only asked by very unschooled atheists who lack thought, nuance and a subtle sense of philosophic logic. The more nuance and intelligent atheist does not even ask this sort of kindergarten question.

And here is the reason: by definition, God is an uncreated element. God is advanced as an eternal being that cannot not exist: this is what is referred to in philosophy as a "necessary thing" - something that could not but exist by default. Something whose non-existence cannot be contemplated in any circumstance whatsoever.

Such are also referred to as self-existent things.

God is the self existent and necessary permanent element which in so self-existing, upholds the worlds.

thank you for schooling him a bit.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

why would any sane person mind to prove or prove the existence of Santa Claus?? disproving for what?

YOU JUST UPGRADED YOUR DELUSION.

Your comparison is just between A UNIVERSAL CREATOR(GOD) and Santa Claus which is not a creator.

God is not a name of an entity. Santa Claus is an entity. stop the stupidity!

"GOD" is an office. An office of an intelligent designer, through which everything that was made were made.

at least, nature is qualified enough with logic to be created by God the creator. now who Santa Claus help?

tell me about the Santa Claus you are telling that guy to disprove. who he eep? what is his affair??

lmao, you actually saw how stupid I sounded using Santa Claus right? That's how stupid you sound using god.. Because Santa Claus and God are the same, unproven myths!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

How do you know your god exists and how the hell do you know that he is even a creator, I can't believe am dealing with such stupid...

Now let me ask you, if you were born and thrown into a jungle and you grew up without guidance,, would you have discovered anything about a God? Isn't that enough proof that your god was created by man?

Now answer my question first, would you have known about a God?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol, am seriously laughing hard at this. Let me rephrase..

YOU know nothing about Santa Claus because you simply chose not to. Billions of others in the world have chosen TO KNOW Him and their direct experiences with Santa Claus has justified their decisions

So because you chose to know something, that means that it exists? And you say other people's direct experiences.. Do you know I was once a Christian and I gave a false testimony of how I encountered with God, come and see how people were like, praise the lord.. . So if I could lie about something, do you seriously think every other person is saying the truth??

It's funny how you rely on the experiences of others that you cannot even confirm to be true, not your own personal experience, abi god hasn't seen your struggles on nairaland? Isn't it time he rewarded you by talking to you? Lol.. . cheesy

it's funny how you believe in miracles, but these miracles have never happened to people you originally know to be defective (blind, crippled...) , you just see " miracles " happening to random persons you don't know!!

I still remember back then as a Christian, one of my friends dad was a blind man, and the man is rich and intelligent.. I told this guy, why haven't you guys gone to the synagogue church of all nations (TB JOSHUA).. . And he told me that they've been there and they've been to so many places, but they keep telling them "God's time is the best"...

Pfft, you easily deceived fellows!

this is what I call a typical DING-DUMBNESS. Bro get real, this is a real world. Don't allow NL to give you a wrong perception of a world!

billions of people have experienced Santa Claus?? is it in real life or in your dreams? please get real, the day is almost gone! Tell me more about them, just a single person. a documented
testimony.

why do you love self deception and delusion?? why? and you are smiling at your delusion thinking that it is a fun thing to be deluded?

in a real world as this, experience is still one of the greatest proof to reality. That you never experienced it doesn't mean it is not real.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

you really asked the bolded??

it is either you are a newbie or that you are certifiably DUMB. please are you a newbie?
Lol, I am both a newbie and I am dumb.. Now start showing me facts about this god of yours, don't tell me useless stories.. Just facts! Am waiting grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

My only question is, how do you know much of a God you haven't seen, heard or even felt, but because a book told you he exists, you are now claiming "he has always existed".. . Only a fool knows all!

bro, stop this dumbness naaah.

delusion is NOT A VIRTUE!! IT IS NOT!

Who brainwashed you that GOD IS TIED TO A BOOK OR RELIGION??

WHO DID THAT TO YOU??!!

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Oh so now you believe in Cause and effect and the laws of thermodynamics?

If you do based on your comment you clearly should be able to admit that the theory of evolution fails to meet these laws.So if our earthly scientific laws say that for every cause there must be an effect that means someone more powerful than nature or the universe caused this effect which proves the law of cause and effect which says " that for every effect there is a definite cause, likewise for every cause there is a definite effect. Your thoughts, behaviors and actions create specific effects that manifest and create your life as you know it"

If you speak about cause and effect we speak about it scientifically and based on earthly, fleshly standards. Is God earthly? Is God fleshly?

Can the spiritual dance to the rhythm of the natural or is reverse the case?

If we say God is eternal what does this mean to you?

I doubt he would comprehend this wonderful piece.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol, you just claimed that some religion gods are created by men but not the Christian god because you are a Christian, that's what a Buddhist will say, the same thing a Muslim will say, same thing a traditional worshipper will say...

So you see? Simply put.. God(that we humans claim to know about) is a fairy myth created by men!

where did he claim to be a christian??

where?

you love faking up deception.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Shiit, why do you Christians love creating meanings that'll suit your narrative? I said I am talking from a Christian point of view, not my own point of view!

And how the hell do you know of a spiritual when you haven't encountered or studied one?

you seem not to understand anything about what a creator is all about.

so the spiritual should be among our physics topic, and experimented in our physics labs?

kudos to your upgraded delusion!

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

How do you know your god exists and how the hell do you know that he is even a creator, I can't believe am dealing with such stupid...

Now let me ask you, if you were born and thrown into a jungle and you grew up without guidance,, would you have discovered anything about a God? Isn't that enough proof that your god was created by man?

Now answer my question first, would you have known about a God?

You are asking questions of another when you have not even attempted any aspect of the OP.

Dude you are ignorant! Simply accept it and seek knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

this is what I call a typical DING-DUMBNESS. Bro get real, this is a real world. Don't allow NL to give you a wrong perception of a world!

billions of people have experienced Santa Claus?? is it in real life or in your dreams? please get real, the day is almost gone! Tell me more about them, just a single person. a documented
testimony.

why do you love self deception and delusion?? why? and you are smiling at your delusion thinking that it is a fun thing to be deluded?

in a real world as this, experience is still one of the greatest proof to reality. That you never experienced it doesn't mean it is not real.

Here you go, one documented testimony of Santa Claus sightings

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2012/12/23/saw-paranormal-santa-claus/4HNUxlrZLFvo3T46VNTSJL/story.html

Rephrasing your statement.. .

billions of people have experienced God ?? is it in real life or in your dreams? please get real, the day is almost gone! Tell me more about them, just a single person. a documented
testimony.

If you can say the person that experienced Santa is lying, same goes to the person that experienced God

@emboldened
So does that mean this man that experience Santa actually experienced Santa? And that Santa is real? Woah shocked

That you never experienced Santa doesn't mean Santa is not real.. lol

cheesy
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:
author=benzics post=51860996]
Lol, am seriously laughing hard at this. Let me rephrase..
[b]

You have already been told how unintelligent you sound when talking about the probable existence of santa claus. So i will not dwell on this.

Thanks for admitting you lied and simply because you lied means you never ever experienced God and just wanted to fit in or be recognized as a spiritual brother. Others who have had true personal experiences abound and i am one of them. So why lie when you could have easily sought after the truth or your very own true personal experience? You must have been a habitual liar back then.

I already answered this and i advised you earlier to focus on yourself and not on others. I have my personal experiences about God and have never relied on anothers experience. Nairaland is a past time and not my world. You can ask the ex atheist urheme for his own personal God experience.

God has used me to perform miracles so like i said, speak for yourself. cheesy cheesy

I could easily call this a lie since you also admitted to lying when you were a christian.

are you sure that this guy is not "The Return Of the tattered hardmirror"??

abeg make him no hardmirror person here ooo

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Does evolution follow the laws of cause and effect and thermodynamics? YES OR NO!

You keep trying to speak for me when you shouldnt. I have experienced and tested the spiritual too many times and have always come away with proof that it does exist. Limited minds like yours would deny this but i guess the billions worldwide who believe in the spiritual are probably "NOT" as smart as you are. lmao grin

LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

You are asking questions of another when you have not even attempted any aspect of the OP.

Dude you are ignorant! Simply accept it and seek knowledge.
Lol, did you just dodge the question? Lmao grin check my moniker also, I asked a question yesterday which it seems all theists dodged cheesy

Now I already told you i can't read that long pile of shiet!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Ah.

I see my work is cut out for me: for it will take a lot to school you.

The work will be hard, for you have shown yourself shallow and presumptive already: there you go for whatever bizzare reason calling me a Christian. I am not a Christian. In fact, I am not religious at all. I subscribe to no religion.

My belief in the existence of God derives from philosophic logic, my spirituality and my inner senses.

Step by step....
one statement for you, "....cast not your pearls to pigs".

you know what that means?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Here you go, one documented testimony of Santa Claus sightings

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2012/12/23/saw-paranormal-santa-claus/4HNUxlrZLFvo3T46VNTSJL/story.html

Rephrasing your statement.. .

billions of people have experienced God ?? is it in real life or in your dreams? please get real, the day is almost gone! Tell me more about them, just a single person. a documented
testimony.

If you can say the person that experienced Santa is lying, same goes to the person that experienced God

@emboldened
So does that mean this man that experience Santa actually experienced Santa? And that Santa is real? Woah shocked

That you never experienced Santa doesn't mean Santa is not real.. lol

cheesy

In Nigeria loads of kids call him Father Christmas others know him as santa claus. However they know he isnt real. Most of them grow out of it and intelligently discern he is not real despite them experiencing Chrismas every year.

For God the reverse is the case...They often grow INTO God and desire to know Him more and more and that is due to a deliberate spiritual vacuum God left in us. Some try to fill this vacuum using science but it falls short because several scientists have embraced God despite their very deep scientific exposures.

There are Billions who have sworn allegiance to God worldwide but not so for your Childhood fantasy called Santa.

Santa has no spirituality attached to him. God does. If you cannot tell the difference then i guess you must still be 10yrs old and still hanging a leg of your sock on your bedpost on Christmas eve.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambassagod:

bro, stop this dumbness naaah.

delusion is NOT A VIRTUE!! IT IS NOT!

Who brainwashed you that GOD IS TIED TO A BOOK OR RELIGION??

WHO DID THAT TO YOU??!!
Who brainwashed you that there is God? Who did that to you!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Cool, philosophic logic..

You know it is two things to say you believe in God and you know there is God right?

With the above posts you've made, you've claimed you know that there is God.. . So how do you know there is God? Logic? Lol grin

You seriously know that proofs are required to know something right?

more delusion.

please would you mind telling me the difference between believing in God and knowing there is GOD?

you can tutor me now, I am all ears!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.