Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (41834 Views)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by dangotesmummy: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Richy4:

That was the problem... When you go into Red cross marriage, that's what happens....

The red cross always save the day during emergency...and when the emergency is over, they try to go back to "status-quo"

Alot of people are into this kinda marriage bro.... due to one emergency or another, they jump into marriage just to save the day or save face, when they feel the emergency is over, they decide that their minds are no longer there and they wanna go and save another damsel on distress.....you are just noticing all the flaws because you want out.......Tell the new damsel waiting for rescue to give you time to work on your marriage.please.
give me 5.you have hit the nail on the head
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by jahsharon: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Did I read that you married a single mother? You are very very - - - - . Out of all the single girls around you could not find anyone. Even Genevieve with all her so called beauty does not even have a fucck mate because she is a single mother. If your so called wife is a good woman, the father of her first child would still be married to her. So, get the hell out of here and go and live with the problem you created for yourself. I think you should marry a double mother as second wife.

Only widows deserve another chance not some random girls who cannot maintain a home.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
jahsharon:
Did I read that you married a single mother? You are very very - - - - . Out of all the single girls around you could not find anyone. Even Genevieve with all her so called beauty does not even have a fucck mate because she is a single mother. If your so called wife is a good woman, the father of her first child would still be married to her. So, get the hell out of here and go and live with the problem you created for yourself. I think you should marry a double mother as second wife.

Only widows deserve another chance not some random girls who cannot maintain a home.
dont judge her cus u dont even know her or why she is not with her 1st man

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by ElsonMorali: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
gabazin080:
wish i could. i want to learn pls

That's easy. undecided

Look for that one thing you really love about her, then make it a big deal, like as if nothing else matters.

Before you know it, you'll notice some other stuffs about her that you like.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by LastProphet: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
ur next will be worse quote me, 95% of the marriages u see out there are not what u think young man, don't be deceived. go and get a side chick for a while and don't catch disease otherwise ur story will be worse than this economy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
LastProphet:
ur next will be worse quote me, 95% of the marriages u see out there are not what u think young man, don't be deceived. go and get a side chick for a while and don't catch disease otherwise ur story will be worse than this economy

He should get a side chick , again ? When da side chick he got when he was with his previous woman ended up getn pregnant n marryn him thou he didn't luv her n he still doesn't luv her , u r advicing him to get another side chick

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by LastProphet: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
aflyingbird:

He should get a side chick , again ? When da side chick he got when he was with his previous woman ended up getn pregnant n marryn him thou he didn't luv her n he still doesn't luv her , u r advicing him to get another side chick

bros u hv a point but if u been married many yrs u wont ask me why. The guy no longer enjoys intimacy at home and bliv nothing can be done about that until he has been outside and back on his own volition. a friend fell into this situation many yrs ago and he ws going to remarry, he started avoiding us his close friends thinking we were all against him. to his surprise i told him i wasnt against it but that he should friend the outside lady only a little longer then come back for discussion. he returned to his old wife on his own volition and found out the outside girl was not better than his wife. this is what the op needs to learn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by butanep(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I can tell you from experience marriage is not always exciting. You will become bored, tired, hateful, and irritable at times. It does not matter who you marry, such feelings will happen the longer you are with your spouse. However if you find yourself hating your wife, seeking to beat or kill her, leave and find yourself. You won't find the fairytale you are seeking, but your child's mother will be alive.

Marriage isn't easy I swear... I have been working on myself for months now and learning new things before I say I do...

I know I have my own problems, just pray I find a woman we are compactible. I don't think love is enough.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
LastProphet:

bros u hv a point but if u been married many yrs u wont ask me why. The guy no longer enjoys intimacy at home and bliv nothing can be done about that until he has been outside and back on his own volition. a friend fell into this situation many yrs ago and he ws going to remarry, he started avoiding us his close friends thinking we were all against him. to his surprise i told him i wasnt against it but that he should friend the outside lady only a little longer then come back for discussion. he returned to his old wife on his own volition and found out the outside girl was not better than his wife. this is what the op needs to learn

He was probably having issues wiv his main chick n dats y he got himself dis sidechick , dis sidechick turned wife he now wants to leave . U shouldn't b advicn him 2 get another sidechick n cheat again cuz he's having issues again .

I wud recommend he works on dis marriage . Buh he says he doesn't luv her n u can't force luv . If he knows he doesn't want to be wiv her anymore he shud leave her da right way , dat is thru divorce , not get another side chick while he's still wiv her .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by AntiWailer: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Arghhhh
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by rattlesnake(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
i know this guy somewhere
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Afam4eva(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
I am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me. though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might. i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her
Oga, she's not cheating on you. Just say you're tired of the marriage and move on. There re many fishes in the ocean to devour. Just do the needful and move on since you've made up your mind.

Meanwhile, in this 2015 thread, you gave another reason why you want to break up

https://www.nairaland.com/2087887/both-tired-too-afraid-breakup

gabazin080:
we will be 5yrs together in February but the relationship seems to be heading for doom. she is the nagging type and has change from the girl I used to know then. I don't even know who is the man in d relationship. its been over a weak since we last talked on phone. and its almost 2 weeks sinc the last time we had a chat of lyk 5 mins on social apps. we do bone ourselves wen we are online.
though have always made efforts to make this relationship work but seems like its just only me in d relationship now.
but the problem is we are too afraid to breakup because our parents are friends and they support our relationship. my mum will call her and her mum will call me to know if there is any problem but we are too afraid to open up. have done that several times and her mum will get involved and sort things out but now i don't wanna involve her anymore because the fight is becoming too much.
have made up my mind but too afraid to take any action.
pls nairalanders, advice me on what to do. am confused
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by mecussey(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
I am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me. though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might. i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her

first, what made u marry her in the first place?

Two, what made u lose interest in her.

3. Do u think you will be better of after leaving her?

Answer these questions...

If your answers is may be jazz...then chill first.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Millxz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pack And Gm,carry Ur Ghang Must Go!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
OP, listen to R-Kelly's " How do i tell her"... It's about breaking an innocent girl's heart undecided

These negative feelings would pass. No one is perfect. Try to give her a second chance.

This is an excerpt from the song:

My God, this is gonna be the worst thing that I ever had to do!
How, how, how, how, how?
How do I tell her, oh, that the time has come to part,
When I know she's gonna take it so very bad?
Yes she is!
I don't wanna break her heart,
I don't wanna see her cry!
When I promised her forever,
That I'll be by her side.

It is an emotional heart-breaking song... embarassed
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by soberdrunk(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Simple!!! Pretend to lose your job and all your money....... angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
There's no nice way to quit without hurting her.

Not if he gives her 5m

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by bobbybrown007: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well , you have to seat her down and talk to her because she been a single mother and also lie about things that means the ball is in her hand just play your role as a man that is all
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
not sure. cus she was a side chic turned wife due to pregnancy
Now that's very bad. #50 condom would have saved you from all this.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by ndcide(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
he want's out.

do whatever you like.

to love is not by force.

People should know that humans have metamorphosed into an intolerant and loveless species. Majority of the advisers are painfully bearing there cross others are holding on to their breath.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by isidiwent: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
By loving her more and more

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by BIDOO(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Divorce her.

If only she is cheating on you.
Just like that ! I bet you will make the worst fathers-in-law
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
No the thunder is coming from okija shrine
keepingmum:
She was a side chic? Yet u were nacking her raw in all angles? You were also cheating on her as well. But u want to divorce her because u "feel" she's doing what you were doing to her?? No proof oo... I am guessing u have gotten another babe abi?

Continue playing wt the feelings of women you hear? The thunnnndererrrr that will fire you, is coming from Buhari's 2017 budget

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by BIDOO(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Divorce her.

If only she is cheating on you.
Just like that ! I bet you will make the worst fathers-in-law
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by LorDBolton(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:

Do u have paracetamol full pack?

Do u know what a cadaver is??

Do u stay near the lagoon??
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by iambliss: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
And you think that is possible? Divorcing her, keeping her kid without hurting her? Are you for real? And perhaps have exhausted all your options e.g counseling, prayers, communication? Divorce itself is not an easy process. Everyone involved is usually scared at the end including the children so you might wanna rethink this plan of yours.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by chronique(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Seun should place a ban on all these people coming to share marital issues cos if he doesn't, they'd make all of us that are single (including seun himself), single for long. All these stories are discouraging.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Omeny: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:

U are not serious at all.

Don't u know marriage is for better, for worse?
I suppose u guys where close friends before marriage and that gave u guys opportunity to study each other?

Where u forced to marry her or where u under a spell?

My guy? Carry ur wife in ur head.
She has become ur property.U must do everything humanly possible to make ur marriage work because there's no better woman out there than ur wife. They all have their short-comings likewise we Men.

Take things easy with her,talk to her and correct her,love her the way u have never done before and see ur marriage blossom again.

God in heaven have perfect hatred for divorce and he advise His children against it.

Go and fix ur home.

A good father's advise to his lovely Son.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
So you want to divorce her based on a haunch? You don't even know that she's cheating.

You clearly never really loved her.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by fuckboys: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
jeez, i hate marriage
I just need baby mamas that's all
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by mopol2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
You dey craze.... After she born for you ? Enough insane people on nairaland now
gabazin080:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.