Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (41839 Views)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
OP you never talk wetin be your problem. You are looking for an excuse to cheat on your wife abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by dfrost: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Gratefulsoul:
Did you ever love her? I need a sincere answer..

Please add: how old was/is the op?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nick4life: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Noting ruins a relationship like lies! Meet a girl that can lie, u will just learn to believe only yourself. Becos they can lie for Africa

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by tamsel(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
The moment you quit the marriage. The next marriage will tow the same path. That means marriage and divorce will be the thing of the day. Am not in support of divorce, please let her know your feelings and work things out for good.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
not sure. cus she was a side chic turned wife due to pregnancy
Now you're talking, you don't love her from start.

Men!!!!! Will you be happy if another man do same to your sister? Fear God!
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by dfrost: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nick4life:
Noting ruins a relationship like lies! Meet a girl that can lie, u will just learn to believe only yourself. Becos they can lie for Africa

But we've only heard from the op. What of the other party?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op, please are you by anyway papa anointed?, that wicked man?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by chy200(f): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oga you are seeing someone else and now you are turning the table around suspecting she may be cheating on you. Hmm. You have mind o. My brother there is no way karma won't locate you.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by bola4dprec(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
I am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me. though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might. i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her
don't bother yourself women will always be woe to woman
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by goingape: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
I am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me. though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might. i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her
the problem with single mom!

quit that da NM thing called marriage!
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Ghost447(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
Either way someone must get hurt, stay in the marriage and keep hurting yourself or leave her and she gets hurt. The choice is yours.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by fem88(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Side Chic?
I will advice you to consult all your village oracles,Amadioha and the Babalawos that blind folded you to marry that side chic that the reality has finally come.

Manage and beg that your wandering soul ( like Robinson Crusoe) to look through the eyes of your lovely son and make her mother an inside chic..

What men sometimes forget is the fact that we are not in anyway better than those women we treat anyhow..

Bros,my candid advice for you is to borrow candle, lantern,generator or possibly street light..Look for that love or lost you once had for that side chic of yours and wholeheartedly give it to this beautiful mother of your lovely son whom like you said eargerly awaits your home coming on a daily basis.

If you think that your new Anima,Ronke abi na Amaka will make life better for Bros...Na big lie.

Happiness is closer than you think.Just open your eyes and reach out for it in that mother of your lovely son..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Omudia11: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
I hope you will also understand when your wife starts sleeping with other men and come back to you "on her own volition"....
LastProphet:

bros u hv a point but if u been married many yrs u wont ask me why. The guy no longer enjoys intimacy at home and bliv nothing can be done about that until he has been outside and back on his own volition. a friend fell into this situation many yrs ago and he ws going to remarry, he started avoiding us his close friends thinking we were all against him. to his surprise i told him i wasnt against it but that he should friend the outside lady only a little longer then come back for discussion. he returned to his old wife on his own volition and found out the outside girl was not better than his wife. this is what the op needs to learn
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by wizsolzy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
U r maDt anybody put u for the marriage. Rubbish undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Omudia11: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Love is enough. If Love isn't enough then what you have isn't love.
butanep:

Marriage isn't easy I swear... I have been working on myself for months now and learning new things before I say I do...

I know I have my own problems, just pray I find a woman we are compactible. I don't think love is enough.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by melejo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op is it how you use to do?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by moneylords(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
this is impossible. you cant do that without hurting her. i think you dey look for war sef.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Harinholar(f): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Y did u want to double her problem for crying out loud...Call her and tell her things you don't like about here @least there must be a reason for u hating her...And I believe she wll adjust...Even if u go into another relationship now expect the worst...

#remember it's for better for worse#
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by focus7: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Stop looking for a perfect woman for there is no such in existence. Grow up, be a man and determine to make your marriage work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Sultty(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Divorce her.

If only she is cheating on you.
marriage in this situation is just for u to carry ur cross. Even though u don't love her then y u marry her in d first place. So Mr man I don't subscribe to ur ill advice and the position of the thread starter
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by ikp120(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Gratefulsoul:

Why then did you go on with the marriage when you fully aware you don't love her.. Marriage isn't relationship or courtship, its a life contract. I will advice you look inward and deep down in your heart there is this atom of feeling or love which you once had for her cos am sure you didn't impregnate her through wifi but through love making, try and ignite those feelings again and learn to love her but this time not as a side chick but as a wife and also the mother of your sweet boy..

Bro most guys can fvck any beautiful thing in skirt o, even without feelings for her, just to satisfy their sexual desires grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Coldfeet(f): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
haba. bro wetin bring curse na
You deserve it angry see how you dragged this poor lady into your messed up life now you want to leave her and go ruin another.

In fact ehn the thunder that is about to strike you just left mushin angry angry angry angry angry

And please allow someone sane to raise your boy so he doesn't grow up to become like you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
Op, please are you by anyway papa anointed?, that wicked man?
hey madam feminism. I was expecting you to say "fvck off OP she can live without you. she's woman enough she doesn't need you"

Lolz na so so mouth una get
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by SalomonKane: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
Until you have concrete proof she's cheating on you, stay right where you are.

It's not right and often disastrous when one act on their feelings without concrete proof to back it up.

Beside, why do you now come home late? Hope you know no serious responsible man comes back home late in the night?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Arjeeni: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:

Hunnn my brother I don't see enough reason here for you to be tired of the relationship it is not starts like this and it shouldn't ends like this.

I am happy that you have an issue with her, remember a long known devil is better than an unknown angel, whose attitude no one can predict.

I strongly advise you to go back and redo your calculations what you endure to have her dance to your music then and convince her to marry you, put forth more sacrifice and believe me you wonder that your wife is just an amusing woman.

No marriage that does not required sacrifice and believe me the sacrifice are not the same likewise the magnitude, the truth is that you might lucky now no one can tell what the nature of another one you want to venture into will be.

My father use to tell me that I should always be good and humble enough to learn in all situations because no situation worse to the point of not being able to manage and no marriage will ever free to problems.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by tete7000(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:

Everything was initially built on lies and deception. Dismantle the deceptive foundation. Get the two of you sit down, have a sincere talk about your relationship with intention to heal and march on.
Whatever built on lies, falsehood and deception cannot stand.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
hey madam feminism. I was expecting you to say "fvck off OP she can live without you. she's woman enough she doesn't need you"

Lolz na so so mouth una get
who are you calling feminist?, come don't let me sieze your wallet o,you know me before?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by curvilicious: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
There's no way you can leave without hurting her
If u incurred a woman's wroth be very prepared

There comes a time when u get sick of your partner give it time and prayers you'll be happy again. We can learn to love and live with whosoever if we choose to

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Coldfeet:
You deserve it angry see how you dragged this poor lady into your messed up life now you want to leave her and go ruin another.

In fact ehn the thunder that is about to strike you just left mushin angry angry angry angry angry

And please allow someone sane to raise your boy so he doesn't grow up to become like you.
see feminist. am dissapointed. I expected you to talk hard. Lolz.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
who are you calling feminist?, come don't let me sieze your wallet o,you know me before?
abeg go jo. I dey monitor una. yeye
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Coldfeet(f): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
see femi nist. am dissapointed. I expected you to talk hard. Lolz.
My name is not Femi please tongue
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
abeg go jo. I dey monitor una. yeye
na you be yeye, mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.