Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (41837 Views)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by meeyarh(f): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dnt sweat it d feeling to quit is always dia in every marriage, so if u leave dis one u definitely gone leave d next one. Patience, perseverance and thorough fighting fr love helps hold d marriage. *pashan to a fi na iyale oun bo wa na iyawo*
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by andyanders: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op, note that you cannot get a better lady out there than the mother of that your look alike son. Note also that you cannot get 2 perfect people on the face of this earth. That lady you now see as a person who lies, could be your best friend as that other woman you want to go out there to get could be the one that would end up taking you to your early grave.

Marriage is all about endurance, perseverance and tolerance. You as a man has to be a Manager of Crises and as such should act as a Shock Absorber in order to run your home.

Please tolerate her and discuss that aspect of her life you do not like. Try to be home as soon as you close from work. Your wife is your best friend.Friends can only come around when they can get something from you, but a good wife stays with you. Do not leave her, rather work out things. With God in between, marriage is a good thing. Try to pray with her and be open to her with your constant communication, I bet you, you will get the best from her.Good luck.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Coldfeet:
My name is not Femi please tongue
worefa. I knew you'd digress.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
na you be yeye, mad man
worefa.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
worefa.
tongue
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by SirMichael1: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
aflyingbird:
U were just wit her for da sex then ? U left ur main chick for her when she got pregnant , thou u didn't love her , now u want 2 leave her cuz she lies a lot n u don't luv her , buh u knew all these b4 u married her nau . U were lying 2 ur main chick when u were with her too , she probably didn't know u were cheating on her wiv dside chick u now want 2 leave

I love this writeup. cheesy Damn! Karma is a bítch grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by ekestic1976(f): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
I am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me. though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might. i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her
Your destiny is getting a spanking from your stepmother. By the time you come to your senses you shall have known that that there's joy in marriage and that women are mostly the same, in all respects!
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by chosenange(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guy you must stay with her,may you have seen another lady with additional traits,unless she is cheating,but stay
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by creepsyme(f): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
I am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me. though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might. i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her
just do it anyhow so u can be happy again.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by grandstar(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
wish i could. i want to learn pls

Meet the Jehovah's witnesses. Ask for the book, and "Secret to family happiness".

It's basically free. You'll simply be asked to make a voluntary donation

It has saved many marriages. Both of you study it together.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by APCmyheart(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
OP you might really be in for it, I always say this and will keep saying it, Nothing will make me marry a single mother except if she's a widow..

To break up with a lady is the hardest thing in life, But if she want to break up with you is the easiest thing cos nothing will stop her..
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by yedidiah(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
This guy is not serious. I don't like it when men talk this way. It is an insult on what it means to be a man and husband.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by odigiri1983(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Many of you here commenting anyhow without an experience on marriage.When there is mistrust in marriage,that marriage struggles.You stay there and type love love love ,do you know what love isYou type lies are nothing everybody lies and you take such mentality into your marriage?Telling lies destroy marriage faster than anything .If you do not have experience about marriage stop typing trash.You have no business staying in a union you are not happy with. And please drop self pity in marriage,everyone will be hurt including you but when if necessary why not?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by topzeezo: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Daura tallest don ric ur town be dat bro..just endure de stressful moment it will come to an end but after Dan daura tenure o.....bye. wish the best

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by frank202012: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
not sure. cus she was a side chic turned wife due to pregnancy

Side chic turned wife,now u want to leave ur wife bec of another side chick..
You keep late nights suffering the poor woman longing for her husband to safely come home.

What u need do now is to learn hw to control that thing betwn ur legs...
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by almarthins(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:

Hey! Perhaps 80% of men would say put her away(devorce) , and 95% women will say otherwise. I join the 20% of men who will say otherwise. In a nutshell, devorce won't make u a better man no matter how u present this issue to her. My advice is go back to days when love was strong , don't let those palmcake girls lure ur heart away from ur missing ribs for they are no beta.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by holluwai(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Marriage should not be a do or die affair. If he wants divorce he should seek for it but guaranteeing that she won't be hurt is not possible.

There is nothing as bad as a bad marriage.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Wasapella: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Bro u never understood what LOVE is in the first place so stop confusing yourself... Your thinking is sick...
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Ayinke93(f): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2017
And this is my problem with confused men..... If u can't envisage a lifetime with a woman, biko! Let her go while u are still dating. Now u are tired and u want to divorce her, u didn't even give us a clear understanding of d reason u want to divorce her.... Check urself, u are confused, u never loved her
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by okowande(f): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Thank God. The i don't give a Bleep crew are not here! ooohhhh
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by malachytochukwu(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2017
gabazin080:
It's really a bad feeling that most times you feel you can't help but walk away from the marriage. Of course that isn't the best decision. I suggest you travel or just find a way of leaving the house for a while. Spend like a week or so if you like,....better still you could suggest to her to go visit mama , this will give you some space to think it through. Guess that helps.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Semper247(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2017
gabazin080:
thanx a million times bro. i will walk on it

Don't "walk" on the advice, instead, WORK on it...
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Seun(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2017
gabazin080:
not sure. cus she was a side chic turned wife due to pregnancy
How is that even possible? Anyway, I don't think your marriage is hopeless, since she still likes you and you still care about her feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Nigga that's gonna be so wicked of u... Why yhu evengon'do like dahht (In Korede's voice)
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 13, 2017
OP, be a Man and stop pussyfooting.

Go to court and divorce already. This life is one chance and it's not a trial run.

You deserve happiness but man up and take care of your Son.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by diva90: 1:39am On Jan 13, 2017
That's for you to discuss with a lawyer but I will not advice u to divorce. Why? Because u never gave us one valid reason why u are trying to seek divorce. U said she lies and she MAY be cheating. But you have no proof , meaning that you are acting under speculation and suspicion. Why don't you both go for Counselling and if it still doesn't work out , then you can finally go your way.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Lexusgs430: 1:43am On Jan 13, 2017
gabazin080:

Points to note - :
(1) You want to quit the marriage
(2) You want to keep the son you conceived together
(3) You undertake both above aforementioned, and you don't want to hurt her?

Can you cut live flesh and not expect to see blood?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Freestainworld(m): 1:51am On Jan 13, 2017
why not sort out things with her by telling her how bad you feel about her lies and give her a chance to change instead of a divorce, did she force you to marry her? you did that at your own will, don't use the pregnancy as an excuse. for me, I will advice you to look before you leap if really you want stay alive and train your child.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 13, 2017
gabazin080:
thanx a million times bro. i will walk on it

Why don't you fly on it while you are at it! Agbaya
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by opribo(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2017
Who do you want to leave her for after seeing everything there. My friend it is better you make it work for you and the wife you married with your money, nobody forced you to marry her. Dont kill her before her time, love her very very well so your life can be better.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by asiwaju2000(m): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2017
You have not stated any reasons for your purpose action.
Think twice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.