Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,019 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal (1225 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Dodo5: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hey Dudes,

I'm confused and i need you guys advice seriously, there is one girl i have been dating for over three years, she stayed in the hostel since her 100level, but now she's in 400l but she was unable to secure hostel and she's now living off campus with roomate, she visits me anytime she likes in my house and she's free and secure, though she has not been complaining that i haven't visited her, but as a serious and matured minded guy, do you think its ideal i visit her at her house or nothing serious attached.
Thanks
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by herzern(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Yinkey6(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dodo5:
Hey Dudes,

I'm confused and i need you guys advice seriously, there is one girl i have been dating for over three years, she stayed in the hostel since her 100level, but now she's in 400l but she was unable to secure hostel and she's now living off campus with roomate, she visits me anytime she likes in my house and she's free and secure, though she has not been complaining that i haven't visited her, but as a serious and matured minded guy, do you think its ideal i visit her at her house or nothing serious attached.
Thanks

My guy please go alone.
Incase something like smooching happens.... And there will be enough privacy too...
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Dodo5: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yinkey6:

My guy please go alone.
Incase something like smooching happens.... And there will be enough privacy too...

ohk, thanks man

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dodo5:
Hey Dudes,

Thanks

Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Bubblewitch: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dodo5:
Hey Dudes,

Thanks
wah will ur Frnd be doing?? Watching the two of u do dah thing and take turns in doing ur gal or is he going there to do house chores?
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Dodo5: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bubblewitch:
wah will ur Frnd be doing?? Watching the two of u do dah thing and take turns in doing ur gal or is he going there to do house chores?

Guy! ,seems you got it wrong, read back the lines and assimilate it sir

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Bubblewitch: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dodo5:

Guy! ,seems you got it wrong, read back the lines and assimilate it sir
mmmmmmm, visit her naaaa or do u have hidden agenda BTW d topic is misleading

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by jamex93(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dodo5:
Hey Dudes,

Thanks

Go and visit ha alone na

Abi waiting u dey fear

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by TIDDOLL(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abeg,.... you wan sleep over .....if not,there's no biggie with the roomie being around..... She go excuse herself, except she b Amebo...
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by harffie(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bubblewitch:
It's amazing how you quoted the op and still didn't get the message....the op is saying her girl has a roommate not that his friend wants to go with him??
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Dodo5: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Abeg,.... you wan sleep over .....if not,there's no biggie with the roomie being around..... She go excuse herself, except she b Amebo...

Correct!..
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Ragnorak: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Visit her,

Don't be scared. Go once in a while

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
visit her but don't make the roommate feel so uncomfortable. .unless she is understanding shaa.
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by RENOWNED2(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=Mosthandsomeboy post=51840214][/quote] Lmao..The Question fear you too?
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by chigoizie7(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Lolz,

I understand ur plight.

I have never slept in a girls house( maybe I have not had reason to)

U can visit her, no big deal.

All my dating career, I never slept in any of dem house.

The one wey I date for imsu for 1yr +, I never go see her for there.

Like, I never make movement for woman.

Maybe I will still do it, bt I have not for now.
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 12, 2016
You can visit her and leave the same day,after all she's your girlfriend.
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by Bubblewitch: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2016
harffie:

It's amazing how you quoted the op and still didn't get the message....the op is saying her girl has a roommate not that his friend wants to go with him??
his topic says otherwise
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by firstking01(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Visit her with your room mate at your disposal...do not say i didn't warn you.
Re: Can I Be Visiting My Girlfriend With A Roommate Or Its Not Ideal by naijaboiy: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2016
And what will her roommate be doing while you are around?

Does she not know that she'll excuse you guys so you can have some privacy? Some questions sef! undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? / Straddling Your Hips, My Hot Pussy Wet Against You. / I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.