Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770606 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by ifeoluwaseyiiii: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
peoplememe:
good day group
am a HND graduate in computer science, and I was told I could do a direct masters in North Cyprus, please I need your assistance and advise
@wip7

Yes you can be admitted directly to a master program, you will need to mail me your complete OND, HND transcripts, certificates and olevel result and biodata page of international passport.

ALL students are advised to have adequate fees to cover their tuition and accommodation before arrival.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=peoplememe post=65222734]good day group
am a HND graduate in computer science, and I was told I could do a direct masters in North Cyprus, please I need your assistance and advise
CIU will offer you adminsion. You can pm me
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 6:13am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=jidoex66 post=65244363][/quote]
CIU would offer you admmision however it depends on your age, if you are beyond undergraduate age, I will advise you to apply for graduate.
Re: North Cyprus by YoungMil: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello...thanks for the good work in this forum. I am a graduate of electrical and electronics engineering and I have worked for couple of years since I graduated. I have a CGPA of 4.22/5.0 and ielts score of 6.5. I need your help in working and studying at any reputable University in North Cyprus. Thanks in anticipation for your response.
wip7:

The accommodation should be a choice but I don't know if GAU made it mandatory. Can I ask YOU, why do you choose MSc EEE of GAU ? What's your CGPA? are you really interested in MSC EEE research or just to get the Degree?
Re: North Cyprus by YoungMil: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi, thank you for the good work. I am interested in studying in North Cyprus.
I studied EandE engineering with CGPA of 4.22/5.0. Would appreciate any reputable school to further at the master level. Thank you in anticipation.
wip7:

Yes you can be admitted directly to a master program, you will need to mail me your complete OND, HND transcripts, certificates and olevel result and biodata page of international passport.

ALL students are advised to have adequate fees to cover their tuition and accommodation before arrival.
Re: North Cyprus by YoungMil: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
I am interested in CIU please. How can you help me out. Thank you.[quote author=jidoex66 post=65244363][/quote]
Re: North Cyprus by YoungMil: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
I am interested please. Can we chat on WhatsApp at 07032066364.
RooneyAdmission:
Get your 50% scholarships to FIU NEU CIU, +905338773995. Bsc Msc Phd still ongoing now. A chat will give clear your details. Direct school rep here. Only interested applicants admissions comes out within 2 days. Guaranteed ��
Re: North Cyprus by YoungMil: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please add 07032066354.
edunwanna:

Also plz add: 08038217381
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
YoungMil:
Hi, thank you for the good work. I am interested in studying in North Cyprus.
I studied EandE engineering with CGPA of 4.22/5.0. Would appreciate any reputable school to further at the master level. Thank you in anticipation.

Hi,
With your CGPA, you will be admitted and possibly get research assistantship with EMU or METU. These are quality universities specifically for EEE. Fees ranges 4000-6500 usd for entire program and if you have assistantship that could provide you some working and salary. Please take note assistantship is not automatic but METU most times issues that to graduates with good CGPA.

If you are interested send me complete application documents.

Note: you are advised to have a standby sponsor or fees for tuition and accommodation for your entire studies in Cyprus becos jobs are scarce to obtain.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2018
YoungMil:
I am interested in CIU please. How can you help me out. Thank you.
Masters or undergraduate ?
Re: North Cyprus by muwaness(m): 4:51am On Feb 25, 2018
YoungMil:

pls also chat me up, am interested 08034807993
Re: North Cyprus by Ghostscript(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Maclee10:
Ur number pls
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Application for FALL 2018 is now OPEN! @CSU

To apply and benefit from the scholarship kindly contact WIP7:

The tuition fee is 1299 USD per year with the scholarship.

Re: North Cyprus by RooneyAdmission(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungMil:
write to me then
Re: North Cyprus by adesbaba: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hello family

Please wanna ask,can one finish an MSC accounting and finance program in CIU in 1 year or 18 months starting October this year......

Also how long can one stay back in d country after MSC account n finance grad

What can one do to stay back maybe 6-12 months just to stay back n gain foreign work exposure.....

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by peoplememe: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2018
wip7:

do they accept HND for Msc
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
peoplememe:

do they accept HND for Msc

With foundation courses may be 2-3. But CIU accept HND directly.
Re: North Cyprus by holatunde1759(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Good day house. Please i want to know if there is any Univ in North Cyprus offering courses in Urban design and/or courses related to Urban and Regional Planning at Masters level?

Thanks Mr Wip7 for the wonderful job you are doing here.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
holatunde1759:
Good day house. Please i want to know if there is any Univ in North Cyprus offering courses in Urban design and/or courses related to Urban and Regional Planning at Masters level?

Thanks Mr Wip7 for the wonderful job you are doing here.

Yes, if you are interested send me complete application documents including portfolio. The program is offered in Eastern Mediterranean uni.
Re: North Cyprus by holatunde1759(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2018
wip7:

Yes, if you are interested send me complete application documents including portfolio. The program is offered in Eastern Mediterranean uni.

I already sent a mail to the address on your signature. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by holatunde1759(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2018
wip7:

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
holatunde1759:

I replied you already. With URP you can be admitted.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
My Current Research: Highly Flexible Supercapacitor Fabrication for Energy Storage

The rapid increase in the global energy consumption and the environmental impact of traditional energy resources has led to tremendously increased research activities on clean and renewable energy sources recently. As these new energy forms are intermittent or regionally limited (e.g., water), there is a pressing need to develop advanced energy storage systems, such as supercapacitors, for efficient storage of electrical energy at all scales ranging from solar through wind farms to wearable electronics.

My team: Myself (Supervisor), 3 PhD students, 6 undergraduate students

Funding: Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey and Cyprus Science University Campus Research Funding

Funding amount and duration: 10,000 USD (6 months timeline)

Electrode and Electrolyte Materials: Electrode materials will be fabricated from waste chewing gum and electrolyte from extracted cassava or irish potatoes.

Applications
The supercapacitor will be applied for energy storage in a small-scale in applications Including transport, stationary, flexible, wearable and micro-supercapacitors.

Publication: Outcome will be published in quality Journals of Power sources, Energy Chemistry etc and presented at international conferences.

Interested in Supercapacitor??

A supercapacitor is a device that can store a large amount of energy, typically 10 to 100 times more energy per unit mass compared to ordinary capacitors.It is preferred to batteries owing to its faster and simpler charging, and faster delivery of charge.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by fahleh: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please can anyone tell me the exchange rate of naira to Turkish Lira?

Like how much do you get if you want to change 50,000 or 100,000?
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
50,000 is 500TL or so
100,000 is 1000tl

fahleh:
Please can anyone tell me the exchange rate of naira to Turkish Lira?

Like how much do you get if you want to change 50,000 or 100,000?
Re: North Cyprus by fos27: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2018
please Mr wip how can I get in touch with you.i have some few questions concerning study overseas
Re: North Cyprus by Hotnun: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2018
wip7:

MR wip7 is this scholarship still available? Please I’m interested. What do I need to do?
Re: North Cyprus by fos27: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mr wip am new here I want to know if I can get a school overseas and I can still work
Re: North Cyprus by fos27: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
mr wip can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
fos27:
please Mr wip how can I get in touch with you.i have some few questions concerning study overseas

Yes you can write your questions here or email me. Find my email address in my signature.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2018
fos27:
mr wip can we talk on WhatsApp

Scholarship is ongoing but take note foreign international applicants are awarded 50% based on their results. Students will need to have adequate fund to pay their accommodation, living expenses and subsequent tuition fees.

#note: jobs are scarce around Cyprus, some get jobs but these can only pay for some little expenses so I advise all incoming students pls and pls don't rely on lies being told by agents. Ensure you have standby sponsor for your education.

If you are interested to study, pls send me you complete application to my email.

I only communicate via email I don't have mobile phone that has WhatsApp. I use Nokia 3310.

If you have any questions pls do not hesitate to email me or drop the message here.

Happy new month!

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.