Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. (22778 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by mikaj(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
When she's used everything possible to flog you, from cane, slippers, shoe, garri turning stick, hanger, belt,wire,hand, koboko,mopstick,.....
Every object in the house is a potential weapon for flogging
grin

Talk true, you worry wella when you where small

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by mikaj(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
ogeoflyf:
My mum will leave kitchen, pass the fridge, still pass dispenser and call me from wherever to please get her water embarassed embarassed

lmao!!!! well mine will give me an epistle for not carrying water while eating and still do the same. No complaints
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by kingtinnie(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
after several repeated moments of explaining to my mum the number of apps i have on my my phone .she still believes the only thing i do is 2go

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by chocolateniara(f): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
They are the best. Love you mum
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote=#770077] I was a good child grin[/color]
[color author=mikaj post=51859186]

Talk true, you worry wella when you where small[/quote]
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by graciabelle: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
I LOVE YOU MUM kiss
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by larrymoore(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
'mummy pls na' you begged. ' dont mummy me oo' she objected

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Airfoce1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
i love u mum
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by mikaj(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Fabulocity post=51860653][/quote]

Confess[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by kollintin(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
joespiceman:
bro u miss oo
me self i no o broda
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by opysdoll(f): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dvibs:

Hahahahahaha. So funny of you.
Na dat one dey tire, how person go flog u like craze come say make u hold ur mouth not to cry.
honestly dat tin dey tire me e go b lyk say make I flog my own bk

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by brightgreat(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
She even puts please and you are not happy
ogeoflyf:
My mum will leave kitchen, pass the fridge, still pass dispenser and call me from wherever to please get her water embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Dentux(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wen u commit and offense and y would tink she had forgotten, only to wake u in d mid nyt to give d cane off ya life grin
Iya click like if u miss dos days

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by jadek2015(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
I dearly
LOVE MY MUM.
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by jadek2015(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
If she tastes hot soup in her palm while on fire.
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by sweetilicious(f): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol Mama the mama
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by yelloo1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
obataokenwa:
thanks for this one. I don laugh so tey tears begin come out of my eyes. Abeg suffery dey make one laff
na so ooo. I nearly die of that ooo
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by ibukun147(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
RIP my mum... cry cry
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Ivypearl(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abi when your family gathered for morning devotion at 7am and your mum started a revival

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by uniqueogo(f): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2016
I can relate to number 12 my mom says that a lot especially when she get beef with you and with her at fault
she will never say sorry
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Souljaboi1: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
timmycris:
grin grin

tonight is mavro day, who else is getting ready to GH

I hope you cleared out before the crash freezing.
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by timmycris(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Souljaboi1:

I hope you cleared out before the crash freezing.
yh and I already pH sef I stand with mmm
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by ogeoflyf(f): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2016
mikaj:

lmao!!!! well mine will give me an epistle for not carrying water while eating and still do the same. No complaints
grin they won't ever follow their own advice oo
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by mikaj(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2016
ogeoflyf:

grin they won't ever follow their own advice oo

Never ever angry angry angry grin
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Omowunmi22: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tired Of My Child’s Dad / How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? / Your 1st Meeting With Your In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.