Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (35986 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Name 5 Things Nigerian Wives Want And Expect From their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2016

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by NairaMaster1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
epobot:
By d grace of GOD we can do it but wat will u give us in return? Remember we are ur wife, not d maid or ur mother but ur missing rib

You're a blessing to your man. Lucky him. Keep it up. I love your humility babe.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Teespice(f): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
suzan404:
,Waiting for 30 things Nigerian wives want and expect from their husbands smiley

Some guyz sha.., You feel shy removing your sister's panties
from the dry line when it's about to rain, but you can
remove the panties of someone's sister with you teeth.
Can you see they've used your destiny to play naira bet

lwkmd.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Ijaya123: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
True talk.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
You are a petrol tanker driver with a full load of petrol. On your to the delivery station, you saw people running on the road and shouting. There was some smoke in the distance. Fire Brigade overtook you blaring their sirene. You then said to yourself, let me just drive there and see is happening.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by NairaMaster1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
Op,d post remains inconclusive until I see "50 tins Nigerian wives expect 4rm dia hubby" tongue

Ok. Tiwa Savage type thank you
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by dhevid(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
Op,d post remains inconclusive until I see "50 tins Nigerian wives expect 4rm dia hubby" tongue

afternoon pretty,you look very much like someone I knw
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by TINALETC3(f): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
tongue Teebilz type u welcome
NairaMaster1:

Ok. Tiwa Savage type thank you
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by TINALETC3(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin nt at al , it cnt b me
dhevid:

afternoon pretty,you look very much like someone I knw
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Teespice:

lwkmd.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by LadyAnn(f): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Choiszman:
30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives:
1. Go and slim down. Do not let people take you for our mother when indeed you are our wife. We love to see you exercise and eat less.
2. Mind and control your tongue.
3. Keep the house clean.
4. Be hospitable, how you receive our friends and families matter to us. Make them feel welcome by coming out to greet them, serve them water if there is no drink.
5. Dress neatly and smart always, look good for us.
6. Do not disrespect us, we want to feel respected even with our imperfections, correct us with respect.
7. Treat us like a king, make us feel important and we shall treat you back as our queens.
8. Do not always claim right.
9. Be polite always.
10. Be quick to say "I am sorry".
11. Do not delay us when we have to go out together. Start getting ready well ahead of time and don't keep us waiting because we can be very impatient.
12. We don't like tension, make us smile and laugh around you and we will want to hang around.
13. We love good food, if you have to go to a catering school to make us eat well, please do.
14. We do not like nagging. When you make your request, believe in us to do it in our own time. No amount of nagging can change us.
15. Do not belittle or gossip us to anyone.
16. If there are issues that need be addressed, find a quiet time when we can talk, just the two of us not necessarily in the middle of the night when you're most likely going to disturb our sleep.
17. Do not prioritize others ahead of us, Make us your number one; Not the children, your friends, your family, your career, business, religion or anything around.
18. We love sex, do not withhold it. Never use it as a bargaining chip.
19. Be disciplined and wise in spending.
20. Be our friend and stop acting like our mom.
21. We can be jealous, do not get too close with the opposite sex on Social media. Seek our consent before accepting a male as Friend.
22. Do not paint us bad to the children, help them love and appreciate us.
23. Do not leave the home and children unattended.
24. Accept and relate well with our family members.
25. Assist us in paying the bills, if you earn well.
26. Do not try to pry too much by reading our mails and responding to messages meant for us without our consent.
Stop snooping and stalking us on Social media. Stop being suspicious of our female colleagues.Please stop acting like FBI,CIA or Mossad over our phones. They are our phones not yours.
27. Stop answering our calls without our permission.
28. Smile always, even when you are exhausted from tending the kids. Constantly frowning will scare us.
29. If you need our help, ASK. We cannot read your minds*.
30. Stop asking to know how we spend every dime. Just trust us and all will be well.
Lots of love,
-Nigerian husbands.

. Culled From Palmchat App

Ladies is up to you, what do you feel, do you agree?

Wow...spoken like a true narcissist. And what, pray, do the wives get in return for being such a saint?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by dhevid(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
grin nt at al , it cnt b me

grin you sure? cos have been searching for here, wanted to pay her back the 40k I borrowed from her
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Goldenheart(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
kiss just be you.... I can handle the rest
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by HomeOfMe(f): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Orishirishi,wonders shall never end. You expect all these from your wife or your slave. Why don't you practice all that you've listed just for these months let's see if you can survive it. I am happily martire and both My husband have a shared responsibility to maintain our home. Get off your high borse whoever store this article.

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by HomeOfMe(f): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Orishirishi,wonders shall never end. You expect all these from your wife or your slave. Why don't you practice all that you've listed just for these months let's see if you can survive it. I am happily martire and both My husband have a shared responsibility to maintain our home. Get off your high borse whoever wrote this article.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
18, 21, 28... Just silly!
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by TINALETC3(f): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin yeah, it's me ooooooo cheesy
dhevid:

grin you sure? cos have been searching for here, wanted to pay her back the 40k I borrowed from her

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Theultimate(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
@this:
30. Stop asking to know how we spend every dime. Just trust us and all will be well.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Greedgod: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Captainbells:
grin
A whole load of bullocks right there!!

So what are you bringing to the table if you lots expect perfection from your partners?
Potbelly?
Stupid sense of entitlement??
if i discover this attitude in my wife , i wil ensure the introduction of a 2nd wife .
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by AZeD1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
How this kind of topics make the front page is a mystery.

Mr OP can you please speak for yourself?
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by jerryfisher(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice try @op not every one will see anytin good from it
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Pavore9: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Greedgod:

if i discover this attitude in my wife , i wil ensure the introduction of a 2nd wife .

When the 2nd wife shows same, you get a third wife and it continues but the irony is that your wives will outlive you because the high blood pressure is yours! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by dhevid(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
grin yeah, it's me ooooooo cheesy

Ahan, but you just said you were not the one na, which one should I believe now?

And I want to return this money urgently before I spend it o
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Greedgod: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pavore9:

When the 2nd wife shows same, you get a third wife and it continues but the irony is that your wives will outlive you because the high blood pressure is yours! cheesy
havent u changed school before ? Do u change to a worse school ? Poverty makes one change to a worse school ! Money brings happiness bro , make lots of it and see u live long !

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Adeinfo: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ublessed1:

See person wen dey talk grin
how u want make I put am?
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Greedgod:

Don't stop at 2nd my dear!
Marry as plenty as you want with your overbearing self! kiss
After all you are Nigerian and you've earned it..

2 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Pavore9: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Greedgod:

havent u changed school before ? Do u change to a worse school ? Poverty makes one change to a worse school ! Money brings happiness bro , make lots of it and see u live long !

We are talking about humans not schools. Haven't you seen a man who is polygamous but still lives like a bachelor because none of his wives is giving him a reason to look forward to coming home?

We have had a middle-aged tenant who will thought his family were living outside Lagos because of his work only to discover that his two wives were also living in two other parts of Lagos. He needed his sanity!

Just hope and work towards getting it right with the first woman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by aalangel(f): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Choiszman:
1. Go and slim down. Do not let people take you for our mother when indeed you are our wife. We love to see you exercise and eat less.
2. Mind and control your tongue.
3. Keep the house clean.
4. Be hospitable, how you receive our friends and families matter to us. Make them feel welcome by coming out to greet them, serve them water if there is no drink.
5. Dress neatly and smart always, look good for us.
6. Do not disrespect us, we want to feel respected even with our imperfections, correct us with respect.
7. Treat us like a king, make us feel important and we shall treat you back as our queens.
8. Do not always claim right.
9. Be polite always.
10. Be quick to say "I am sorry".
11. Do not delay us when we have to go out together. Start getting ready well ahead of time and don't keep us waiting because we can be very impatient.
12. We don't like tension, make us smile and laugh around you and we will want to hang around.
13. We love good food, if you have to go to a catering school to make us eat well, please do.
14. We do not like nagging. When you make your request, believe in us to do it in our own time. No amount of nagging can change us.
15. Do not belittle or gossip us to anyone.
16. If there are issues that need be addressed, find a quiet time when we can talk, just the two of us not necessarily in the middle of the night when you're most likely going to disturb our sleep.
17. Do not prioritize others ahead of us, Make us your number one; Not the children, your friends, your family, your career, business, religion or anything around.
18. We love sex, do not withhold it. Never use it as a bargaining chip.
19. Be disciplined and wise in spending.
20. Be our friend and stop acting like our mom.
21. We can be jealous, do not get too close with the opposite sex on Social media. Seek our consent before accepting a male as Friend.
22. Do not paint us bad to the children, help them love and appreciate us.
23. Do not leave the home and children unattended.
24. Accept and relate well with our family members.
25. Assist us in paying the bills, if you earn well.
26. Do not try to pry too much by reading our mails and responding to messages meant for us without our consent.
Stop snooping and stalking us on Social media. Stop being suspicious of our female colleagues.Please stop acting like FBI,CIA or Mossad over our phones. They are our phones not yours.
27. Stop answering our calls without our permission.
28. Smile always, even when you are exhausted from tending the kids. Constantly frowning will scare us.
29. If you need our help, ASK. We cannot read your minds*.
Lots of love,
-Nigerian husbands.

. Culled From Palmchat App

Ladies is up to you, what do you feel, do you agree?

Funny enough, wives do all that and more. No need for this list.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Phi001(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
The things on this lost are very doable...

If females want, let them bring their own list...
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Long list... Are u marrying a robot? i can do some of dis things if i get married to my dream hubby who'll love me and treat me like a queen.
If you have a good heart, you will marry someone like me.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Phi001(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
aalangel:

Funny enough, wives do all that and more. No need for this list.
The same wives that are complaining on this thread?
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Omolola1(f): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Choiszman:

Lots of love,
-Nigerian husbands.

THIS IS JUST GREAT! undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / My Husband Is Frustrating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.