Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (35980 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Name 5 Things Nigerian Wives Want And Expect From their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Rose01y: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Respect is reciprocal ..the same applies for the husbands...wives shouldn't condone bad behavior from their husbands grin undecided
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Amicable24: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrSly:

Today's wife spotted.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Amicable24: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
nubanyguy1:

Wetin dey worry dis feminist wanna be grin
No dearie, I'm not a feminist.. Far from that.. There are just some things I don't tolerate.. I love my world, it's "do unto others what you want them to do to you" Matthew 7:12 grin grin
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by afribabe: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yes i won't ask you how you spent your money as long as you are fulfilling your own part of the family's financial obligations and you don't come to me when you are broke.

As for the others, i can only laugh...
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by MamaTej(f): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
All this list expected from just one woman?
And the man will still end up cheating.

Op, it's simple. Just look for a Zombie for wife and your problems will be solved.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Captainbells:
Don't stop at 2nd my dear! Marry as plenty as you want with your overbearing self! kiss After all you are Nigerian and you've earned it..
Happy birthday young blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.