Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. (1811 Views)

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2016
When you are with your bestie and your wooer call came in you will enable your mobile phone speaker and you and your bestie will be listening to his sweet words and be making jest of him.

Another attitude you dsplay is after you have finish your conversation with him and you end his call you will start calling him stupid guy,foolish guy,idiot guy,maga,etc,in front of your bestie.And both of you will be giggling.
However,this is one of the reasons why your bestie snatches your suitor.While you are using him to play ten ten,your bestie may be crushing on him.Afterwards,he will read the green light in her and decides to woo her instead.You will now be lamenting that your best friend snatch your boyfriend.Whereas,it was you that gamble with your opportunity.
Be serious for one's

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by falconey(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2016

no comment happy Holiday to y'all
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2016
comshots:
When you are with your bestie and your wooer call came in you will enable your mobile phone speaker and you and your bestie will be listening to his sweet words and be making jest of him.

Another attitude you dsplay is after you have finish your conversation with him and you end his call you will start calling him stupid guy,foolish guy,idiot guy,maga,etc,in front of your bestie.And both of you will be giggling.
However,this is one of the reasons why your bestie snatches your suitor.While you are using him to play ten ten,your bestie may be crushing on him.Afterwards,he will read the green light in her and decides to woo her instead.You will now be lamenting that your best friend snatch your boyfriend.Whereas,it was you that gamble with your opportunity.
Be serious for one's
Your supposition that 99.9% of girls do this is utterly wrong.

I can only state that kids do such...you should know how their brains are wired!.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by KINGinVAHALA: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
ENGLISH, YEAH!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2016
Yea, Dumb Girls do that.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
Your supposition that 99.9% of girls do this is utterly wrong.

I can only state that kids do such...you should know how their brains are wired!.
And how many ladies in Nigeria are adults?

I mean in the real sense of the word.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2016
Only to dumb men... Trust me we hide the diamond well well grin

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Jenny1010(f): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2016
op.. stop watching all those indian love films. its twisting your head
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by presented007(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2016
I don't believe this no girl will be dumb enough to do that in this 21st Century
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
And how many ladies in Nigeria are adults?

I mean in the real sense of the word.
Has the definition of adulthood changed?, had no idea.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by xendra: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2016
lol...op is just feeling bad, hoping somebody isnt doing it to him.
what about how guys tell their friends everything they did with a girl immediately she leaves? and your friend will now be wishing he too can get his own share, and when the girl accepts you complain.
It is both gender that err, when will guys stop being the cry babies??
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
xendra:
lol...op is just feeling bad, hoping somebody isnt doing it to him.
what about how guys tell their friends everything they did with a girl immediately she leaves? and your friend will now be wishing he too can get his own share, and when the girl accepts you complain.
It is both gender that err, when will guys stop being the cry babies??
Some guys only gist their friends the good news to look important.Esp if the babe is a queen.They don't mock her.As for me,i don't gist my friends how I nack my babe because he might want to try something stewpid behind my back.Gerrit.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by extwoo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
If the guy is sweet enough, the bestie will steal his contact details at the end of the call. Let them carry on Abeg.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by EmilyNte1988(f): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
so true
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Too many heartbroken men on nairaland pouring out their frustrations. grin tongue
You guys should learn to deal with it. The tables are turning

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Divay22(f): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
tongue never experienced it before
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Splinz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op, let me reiterate your message to them once again.

Dear ladies, op sincerely frowns at this disgusting, excruciating, heart-brokenly, and jesting acts that you guys do.

The thing be sey... e dey pain am well well o. Mbok, make una pity am na... cheesy cheesy
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Sexxkillz: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
With the kind of complains i see, i wonder if you boys expect every girl you approach to say yes to you. If a girl isn't serious about you, and she is playing ten ten with you, be smart to know she's with someone else and stop whining like a baby.

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Attitudes. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sexxkillz:
With the kind of complains i see, i wonder if you boys expect every girl you approach to say yes to you. If a girl isn't serious about you, and she is playing ten ten with you, be smart to know she's with someone else and stop whining like a baby.
Don't say yes.But dont insult us either.

(1) (Reply)

I / Fair Girls Fall For Me Easily Than Dark Skinned Girls. / [LADIES] Why Nigerian Men Don’t Use Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.