Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? (1614 Views)

Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
I met dis garl on my way to skol in 2005. i love her so deeply that i dont think of any garl xcept her alone.we dated 4 gud 3yrs. i travel to abia to see her just to knw what d details of her admisn. i risk my life traveling to the east 4 d first time. geting there, she denied mi in her frends presence and she left mi to meet anoda guy. i cry jst because of my tru love. she later apologize. will settled.she later got admisn in ESUT in Enugu. during wen i was serving( NYSC), I travel down to her state in enugu ESUT. i was doing all dis bcOZ OF D LOVE I VE 4 HER. i knw what i spend on her during my skol days. D painful xpect is that,i call her one day,she refuse to pick, to my surprise, a guy pick her call and warn me not to call her no. d Eba in my hand fell dwn,i cud not contro my emosns. i try callin her immediately 4 like 23 times b4 she later pick and i ask who is dat guy and she said is her guy dat i shld stop callin her dat my callin her has cost lot of problems btw dem. dis is 2008. jst ystday, a no flash mi and i call to knw who d person was and she is d one,afta discussin askin abt her aducatn,she now said if i can speak to her guy,i was mad. i told her what an insult,let dis b d last she ever think of callin mi. Now, since will separated in 2008, i decide to remain cellibate.(means, i ve nava made love since 2008 till now) coz i find it dificut to love now my hrt is lock and i dnt belive in love any more. coz of dat, i ve vowed nava to date igbo garls again. she is an igbo garl. cud this be bcoz of d distance since she skols in d east y i work here in abuja. PLS I BEG OFF U,NO INSULT,AM WRITING DIS WIT A BITTER HEART
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by selena(f): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
Lol@the eba in my hand fell down.Sweetie,love does not exist anymore.And igbo girls are not the only ones that would disappoint you,so dont say you will not date igbo girls anymore.I fell in love with two yoruba guys and i was hurt deeply.A word of advise from me to you is not to fall in love,till you know deep in your heart that she loves you too.You do not want to fall in love with someone that does not love you back.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by mrperfect(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
You would have used complete English for easy reading.
@topic
Judging by your argument i doubt if you are up to 20 years.
Although you said you writing this with bitter heart (which might likely made you to write without stating what you want), otherwise i would have asked what do you want NL to do.
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by Godmother(f): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
As for not believing in love anymore, I feel you.Love is overated
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by platinumnk(f): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
Dude focus on yourself, when you least expect it, your time will come. smiley

Focus on bettering yourself so that no girl will be able to deny you.

Its obvious she was playing you from the jump.

Lesson learned, move on and forget it. She clearly isnt suffering but here you are bitter and starving yourself of happiness.

Dont ever forget to think also with your head in a relationship.
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by 190: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
for the 1st time 2 drop of tears dropped from my eyes

these are what i always said about IGBO AND IDOMA and TIV Girls

they are not but trouble,the day you date one the day you start DIGGING YOUR GRAVE~

Poster,i really do not know what kind of advice to give u,but your life cant just be over
cos of a damn hungry yellow slowpoke with yam legs and Pawpaw arms

anyway please i have just 1 new year resolution for u and that is between the 1st 10days into the new
year i pray u get a new Girlfriend who would love u like mad and make u feel lively once again

poster love is good~ it make u feel like a MAN~ grin grin grin

So berra get hooked
lots of hungry ass girls around cos of the incoming xmas~
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2009
she has made me to have hatred 4 garls. i dnt even have feelings 4 any garl coz of my heart is lock. House mate, garls are not trustworthly and are not meant to love. d mistake i made was to give her my hrt. i mean d garl in ESUT
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
190, U ARE SAYING D TRUTH.HAVE U XPERIENCE SUCH B4
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2009
assuming the golden eaglet and the super eagle are playing d same time,which among d two marches wud u like to watch ?
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by 190: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
yes ive suffered much and a heart break from an idoma gurl b4~ and since then ~ ive since never trusted any gurl again~ she really made me hardened towards the female folks and nairaland made a +ve impact on my life~ it was God that really helped them then ~ till now i still feel the impact, nowadays im kinda okay and gotten over the issue but i now make girlie's to work for their trust before im committed towards them~

my brother this world is a terrible place and them girls are more terrible than the world itself,please before you commit yourself make sure u study that girl over years and make sure she works her way to your heart,tink with your head and not your heart cos your heart is damn too soft~

my 2cents of advice

if u ask me~
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
@poster
the fact that she was igbo has absolutely nothing to do with the BS that happened to you during all these yrs. you were played . . . . . . . . fair and square!
she could have been yoruba, hausa or from the north pole and STILL play you the same way. you should have left that rat at the first sign of lies and troubles.

accept all these years with her as a lesson in muguism and move on with your life knowing that: before you ALLOW yourself to fall in love with someone, you should know and make sure that she is the right one.
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by selena(f): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
FG O1:

she has made me to have hatred 4 garls. i dnt even have feelings 4 any garl coz of my heart is lock. House mate, garls are not trustworthly and are not meant to love. d mistake i made was to give her my hrt. i mean d garl in ESUT
Hold it right there mr,Not all girls are like that.You were just unlucky to meet that particular girl,so do not say you hate girls.Mind you,guys are also the same.
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by MrIbu1: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
@190 and FG O1

what is the Bleep with u guys, did igbo girls force you to date them, watch your back nonsens
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
mr Ibu, is it dat u are igbo? stop bin bias. u knw ur people quiet well, u selena, what re saying. am i refering or what? dnt make me be hatch on u. though u may b rite but 2 me, there are all d same. are u decent or can u vow with ur life dat u ve not cheated on ur guy b4?
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
190 and Godmother, sha u dey see weiting Mr Ibu dey talk jst bcoz his frm those Igbotin place
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by selena(f): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2009
FG O1:

mr Ibu, is it dat u are igbo? stop bin bias. u knw your people quiet well, u selena, what re saying. am i refering or what? dnt make me be hatch on u. though u may b rite but 2 me, there are all d same. are u decent or can u vow with your life dat u ve not cheated on your guy b4?
You actually do not know anything about me FG.You are not the only guy that has been hurt.I have been hurt by guys like you too.So do not judge me.
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2009
selena, now u re talking. u made my soul to cool. so u self don get d same xperience, ha ya, sorry. but u re hooks up now? cry
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by boy1(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2009
sorry,but is this ur 1st time(na today woman don break ur heart). . .in life,always expect d worse.
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by MoneyRule(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2009
This is a phase, you'll soon overgrow it and find out just how tasteful life without her can be!
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by femi4: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
@ 190, I beg stop misleading pple with your opinion in this forum. Anybody from any tribe can disappoint you.Bad eggs are inevitable,we can only pray that we dont come across them
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by galatico(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2009
FG O1:

I met dis garl on my way to skol in 2005. i love her so deeply that i dont think of any garl xcept her alone.we dated 4 gud 3yrs. i travel to abia to see her just to knw what d details of her admisn. i risk my life traveling to the east 4 d first time. geting there, she denied mi in her frends presence and she left mi to meet anoda guy. i cry jst because of my tru love. she later apologize. will settled.she later got admisn in ESUT in Enugu. during wen i was serving( NYSC), I travel down to her state in enugu ESUT. i was doing all dis bcOZ OF D LOVE I VE 4 HER. i knw what i spend on her during my skol days. D painful xpect is that,i call her one day,she refuse to pick, to my surprise, a guy pick her call and warn me not to call her no. d Eba in my hand fell dwn,i cud not contro my emosns. i try callin her immediately 4 like 23 times b4 she later pick and i ask who is dat guy and she said is her guy dat i shld stop callin her dat my callin her has cost lot of problems btw dem. dis is 2008. jst ystday, a no flash mi and i call to knw who d person was and she is d one,afta discussin askin abt her aducatn,she now said if i can speak to her guy,i was mad. i told her what an insult,let dis b d last she ever think of callin mi. Now, since will separated in 2008, i decide to remain cellibate.(means, i ve nava made love since 2008 till now) coz i find it dificut to love now my hrt is lock and i dnt belive in love any more. coz of dat, i ve vowed nava to date igbo garls again. she is an igbo garl. cud this be bcoz of d distance since she skols in d east y i work here in abuja. PLS I BEG OFF U,NO INSULT,AM WRITING DIS WIT A BITTER HEART

You saw the handwrting on the wall, but you were too blind to read it, or probably ignored it .
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
I don't mean to sound insulting but I've got to say your pathetic!!! Dust yourself stand up and move on!

Life's setbacks are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are and teach you to learn from your mistakes not come here and seek sympathy!
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
see me see wahala frm no way. u Thoniaslim,are u d one dat is sympathy or ur gf? no be u i see last week dey beg one garl make she come visit u 4 ur house? abe u don 4get me so soon. Mr femi4, no body dey mislead each other so stop accussing finger on 190. he is jst saying d truth.
wetin will go take celebrate has house mate since Super eagle don qualify? thoniaslim, will go see 4 abuja stadium tomorw to watch d golden eaglets
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by 190: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2009
^^

Thoes guys messed up
na their Cup of headache sha~

so place your mind on your GF and not some damn silver eaglets~

@femi4 or 5
i have never misled anyone on this forum
ive always stood on the truth and notin bt the truth

IBO AND IDOMA AND TIV GIRLS ARE THE BIGGEST FLIRTS ANYONE CAN FIND~
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
190 , e bi like say igbo and idoma don show u welwel. u knw if na there u fit see ur wife. grin
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by OMG190: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^
never i would never marry ibo or some damn Benue,tiv or idoma lady
they are all fucking flirts~

i rather become a pastor than marry especially from that damn benue state~
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
gbam , u don talk am. igbo garls, 4get am
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by selena(f): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2009
I think i would say the same thing about yoruba guys too.
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2009
Selena, where have u been my dear. i miss u
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by freecocoa(f): 1:06am On Nov 20, 2009
u re lucky its only eba dat fell 4rm ur hand.the girl's tribe's gat nothing 2 do wit her dumping u,anyone 4rm anywhre can brk ur heart mind u,dis luv stuff is highly overated.JOIN THE LEAGUE.
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by Pappyman: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sorry !!! Did anybody say love is wicked?
Re: I Dont Believe In Lone Any More? by FGO1(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2009
freecoco, re u also among d league?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I That Dumb? / Need Your Candid Advice ! / Ladies Keep Your Shops Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.