Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) (1321 Views)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
1) The Lady
2) The Man
3) Both

Who do you think...?

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/who-do-you-think-belongs-to-kitchen.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
More
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Some questions tire me.....
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
looking thru

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Testing testing
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by ImmaculateIfy: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
wot is d concept of dis photo
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
I think that lady will always be in the kitchen all thru if she marries that man...

The man must love food than anything! undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by Intrepid01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
If i marry this kind girl I will be 120 pct loyal...na awse my mind go always dey.
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by Cholls(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
ny brother what a foolish question.
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by MadJay: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tha dude for Christ sake
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by DozieInc(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I think that lady will always be in the kitchen all thru if she marries that man...

The man must love food than anything! undecided
The lady loves cooking, she must be an excellent cook.
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
DozieInc:

The lady loves cooking, she must be an excellent cook.

Oh...wasn't thinking that way.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by MadJay: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Oh...wasn't thinking that way.. undecided
Hello babes you pretty and soft as your name sounds
Preeetty +Ada+Olisa

That 's firewinkwink
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
MadJay:

Hello babes you pretty and soft as your name sounds

Preeetty
+Ada+Olisa

That 's firewinkwink

Oh...thanks...
kiss
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by MadJay: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Oh...thanks... kiss
You welcome babes
Re: Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics) by PapiNigga: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
1) The Lady
2) The Man
3) Both

Who do you think...?

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/who-do-you-think-belongs-to-kitchen.html?m=1

Both

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Right Person For You. / Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? / What Do You Have To Call This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.