Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now (2261 Views)

Just So Confused Right Now / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
stan241:
Deep down, you know you are going to give in to her demands already and only thing stopping you at the moment is her age so as long as you get enough responses here telling you the age difference doesn't matter, you going to do the do.

I swear, am planning to tell her to wait for a year more...
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikp120:

Then why why were you behaving like a sex starved dude to her? undecided Remember you started the whole sex stuff when you asked for a kiss. That girl can see a future with you.

What do you see good girls as? undecided As fake people? undecided

That girl wants you. Take it or leave and stop being childish.

How I wish you can understand... This lady is not sexually attractive. I never see sex with her right from day one.
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by ikp120(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
donvoice:

How I wish you can understand... This lady is not sexually attractive. I never see sex with her right from day one.

Read your opening post again and quit being a hypocrite. No be you talk say you wan kiss am but she no gree?
Oga not everyone here is a kid. Just tell us you don't want to commit to her. Not bringing up some conspiracy stuff angry
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikp120:

Read your opening post again and quit being a hypocrite. No be talk say you wan kiss am but she no gree?
Oga not everyone here is a kid. Just tell us you don't want to commit to her. Not bringing up some conspiracy stuff angry

Yes... I said it but I never meant it. Just wanted to know who she is really was
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by ikp120(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
donvoice:

Yes... I said it but I never meant it. Just wanted to know who she is really was

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

I would rather believe that Bobrisky has a vagina than to believe what you just said. angry
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by faruz: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Facebook love

Waiting for ur message on my wall

Nibo lo lo

Igbawo lo ma pada WA.
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Malayy(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2016
stop fvcking with a kid..
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Malayy:
stop fvcking with a kid..

I never do bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / . / 10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.