Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

"Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" (10587 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Segadem(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmm
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by ZACHIE: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

while normal people appeal for peace and try to quench the flames of fitnah and bloodshed, a wahhabi fanatic your like tries to add fuel to fire. be mindful of Allah, if you truly worship Him. Allah/Islam/the Prophet/the Quran do not encourage oppression/arrogance/fitnah/aggression/intimidation/bloodshed even against a kafir. bloodshed and enmity among humanity is depicted as the scheming of shaitan in the Quran.
Ta shut up.
Who is kafir and what right do you have to condemn a man just because he does not share your faith?

Kafir is the greatest disservice of Islam. Remove this obnoxious system and peace will reign .

Meanwhile , Government must be government. Religious bodies must be under the laws and dictates of civil authorities.

Do not threaten us, please.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by rickyrex(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

while normal people appeal for peace and try to quench the flames of fitnah and bloodshed, a wahhabi fanatic your like tries to add fuel to fire. be mindful of Allah, if you truly worship Him. Allah/Islam/the Prophet/the Quran do not encourage oppression/arrogance/fitnah/aggression/intimidation/bloodshed even against a kafir. bloodshed and enmity among humanity is depicted as the scheming of shaitan in the Quran.
. Do your shaitan in a matured and civilized way don't cause road block just because you want to be recognised

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by CXLVII: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Religion! The first DOOM that befell mankind

It's chaos has claimed more lives than any world war and it's the sole problem of the major conflicts in the world today.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by abdul4new(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Nigeria jaga jaga everything scatter scatter poor man dey suffer suffer one shot in the head. Idris Abdulkareem song is coming to past.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by elmisti(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
CXLVII:
Religion! The first DOOM that befell mankind

It's chaos has claimed more lives than any world war and it's the sole problem of the major conflicts in the world today.

I tell u..and u see one sunni fool trying to tackle a shia bigot..........useless set of Africans with below par thinking faculty
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by kernel504(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Who is more shaitan than who wage war on Allah and His messenger (Religiously)

Aside that: Obey the law then you will safe or take a contract from Iran and be ready to face Ayotalla Tukur Yusuf Burutai Imamu Hujja.

Fanaticism goes with poor reasoning beings like you. I will never share same country with people like you, who doesn't tolerate others ideology.

2 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by CXLVII: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
elmisti:

I tell u..and u see one sunni fool trying to tackle a shia bigot..........useless set of Africans with below par thinking faculty

It hurts when u see a mere colonization tool composed in the Middle-East, sold to Europeans and used as a cajoling tool for the weak minded and gullible.

You know what amazes me, how Africans believed that stories that happened thousands of miles from them and we're able to take it as a religion.

Even the main acts of the storybooks did not recognise them and they ere in Africa waging war, scamming themselves and still hoping someone is coming to take away to heaven someday grin
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by middlebelter(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

What exactly are you saying? You mean government should allow this people to continue to forment trouble? If the FG had tackled Boko Haram from infancy, we probably wouldn't have had the monster gulping billions if naira to day and still claiming lives.
Every right thinking Nigerian must support the FG against this Shiite people. Thankfully they have warned us collectively that they are capable of taking arms against us. If any group could brave blocking the road against Chief of Army Staff in our country, one of the major instruments of coercion by FG, and nothing drastic is done, then we should all be prepared for the worst.
We must just ignore the human rights cries. The terrorists are behind the cry, they have their representatives all over, directly or indirectly. USA will cry human right abuse, but ask them to supply fighter jets to fight Boko Haram, they will block it. Nigerians, it is in our best interest to support PMB in the fight against Shiite, otherwise, we should as well forget that we have a country if Boko Haram strikes is NE and Shiite strike in NW.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by greenermodels: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
i blame buhari for introducing the shias vs Sunni feud into this country. things like these makes me to see more need for the emergence of biafra.this country can't progress.even the minister of education wants to establish a parastatal just for Arabic education while Nigerian languages are going extinct.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by dikerebel(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
capatainrambo:
pls restrict ur revenge to el rufai, buhari, burutai etc leave southern Nigerians and most especially Christians out

good luck
pls they can take the south west with them

2 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by buchilino(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
I SAID IT, NIGERIA WILL BOIL. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF WEN NOT IF
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by shumuel(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Why face Nigeria, Buratia and El-rufai are the ones attacking them now undecided
This is when you give a terrorist the chance he has been waiting for sad
Shite Haram on the way grin
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Phonefanatic: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Birth of a nation

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by MrOlai: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah it's true they don't follow strictly Muhammad (SAW). Ask me if you want to know more. Ask shia if you want lies. Why? Lies called Taqiya is permissible in Shia religion.

The media is really feeding people with lairs. in 2015 only Executed at Least 977 Sunni And in month of August only 20 sunni were executed on false claim of terror reported by amnesty international. The total number of Sunni executed by Iran this year will be known when the year elapse.

https://www.nairaland.com/3269015/iran-hanged-up-20-sunni

Hmm! This is serious!

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by elmisti(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=CXLVII post=51883532]

It hurts when u see a mere colonization tool composed in the Middle-East, sold to Europeans and used as a cajoling tool for the weak minded and gullible.

You know what amazes me, how Africans believed that stories that happened thousands of miles from them and we're able to take it as a religion.

Even the main acts of the storybooks did not recognise them and they ere in Africa waging war, scamming themselves and still hoping someone is coming to take away to heaven someday grin

Still cant explain the reasons but it is here to stay and Africans will forever be pawns in the ideological game. Let them start killing themselves again. After the syria war. There have to be another...if its them..let them just limit thier moronic nonsense to the North. Thats one reason i love the Boko boys. Let tbem kill themselves.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I'm a Christian and i can tell you that Sunnis are the problem of islam. ISIS AL QAEDA AL AQSA BLACKSEPTEMBER SOMALIA TERROR GROUP. Sunnis are the problem

You're a Christian and this that bla bla .. Who ask you? Headless lost sheep of Israel.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
kernel504:

Fanaticism goes with poor reasoning beings like you. I will never share same country with people like you, who doesn't tolerate others ideology.

Who is talking to you? Headless cow. Pack your load before evening leave this country. Who is holding you?
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by yedidiah(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Right from the days of religious crisis in Kaduna, such audios and even print publications have been reigning. But it shouldn't be taken lightly though.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2016
crosbreaka:

when GEJ was fighting against boko haram terrorists you people saw it as GEJ killing (Sunni) Muslims. when a Sunni is in power, do you see the war on boko haram as a fight against Sunnis? do you still claim persecution? no. in Iran, alqaeda terrorists, under the local trademark of jundullah insurgents are active in the two majorly Sunni southeast provinces near afghanistan and pakistan. when the terrorists are killed, you shout persecution.

Keep quiet. Who is talking of the ineffectual buffoon? Pained Election loser
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

so you are the judge and the juror. you want to teach me what i believe.

it is unfortunate that sectarianism has eaten up your skull. does Iran go about executing people for being Sunnis? or are those executed people who have carried arms and fought the state to the extent of killing security agents? what of the Shia Iranians the Iranian government also executes for crimes? should Shia cry of persecution and claim Iranian govt is killing Shia even though the Iranian govt is Shia led?

you speak of lies, but that is your mode. you have been blinded. when terrorists are caught, you dont see them as terrorists first. you look for their sectarian leaning. if they are Sunni, you call it persecution. it is the same thing happening in Syria. you are very unfair.

Carry own with your Taqiya (deception) nothing do you. I think amnesty international that report this killings by iran are also Sunni terrorist. Haha grin grin grin haha
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by magoo10(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2016
He who has ears let him hear and he who has ear disease let him look for a cure.

what is the difference between an animal Kingdom and a Zoo? definitely nothing and this is what has always been said of this illegitimate contraption.

My advice and plea to them is to direct their anger,grievances,revenge or whatever to the appropriate quarters and don't go about killing innocent people

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Neddstark: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Murder over 300 Shiites and expect things just to remain the same?
If you kill 300 of my people or kinsmen, I will definitely take up arms.
Every animal has a right to defend itself

2 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by lonamy: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2016
I think Nigeria better stay as one country and as a bigger Nation with strong economy.

If the Northern Nigeria is broken away, and they are unable to garner strong economy to face insurgency in the region, there is a tendency that they will be over run by Islamic Movement quickly and they will easily flow to the southern states of South West, Biafran Republic and Niger delta.

I think Nigeria is actually playing Big brother role in this region. Should Nigeria as a state fails, all the region will be in trouble.

I know Iran and other Islamic countries are behind funding these groups. Nigeria is there target. Other countries are not a threat to them. If Nigeria falls, with 10 years, all other smaller nations will fall. And the main focus is to take over Nigerian Oil facilities.

I want to urge people clamouring for session to think twice, so that the evil greater than what is expected will not fall on us.

You may have your sovereign state, but you may not live to enjoy the benefit you expected from it. I think it is better we resolve our internal differences internally and amicably, so that we can live to see another day.

Please, if anyone is offended by this write up, I am sincerely very sorry. I think of our future and that of our children. Our decisions today should be of great benefit for tomorrow's generation.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

how you conclude it is right to address me personally for the silly actions of your fellow northerners (which do not justify the killings on them anyways), even though they are Shia like myself, is beyond me. you assume too foolishly.

if you cannot promote peace, what do you want me to say? kill them all if you can and be happy!!!

Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Now the hypocrites labels them northerners. .... you are one of the worst of creations who adds tribalism into his hypocrisy. . . Learn to speak the truth.

He support them because they are Shia but he will disown them when their atrocities are exposed. Sign of Munafik

Islam Is Against Discrimination Of Any
Form

In Islam there should be no discrimination against
any body base on race or ethnicity. Allah has
created us in different colors, in different tribes so
that we can identify ourselves NOT to disperse
ourselves. We are all the same and equal. Your
wealth, color, rank, superiority doesn't make you to
have multiple lives. The best among us is who fear
Allah most.

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. [Qur'an 49:13]

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Laid2001: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2016
TAQIYA alert. telling lies to cover up and deceive.

You people have mastered the act of deception. That was how your master Zakzaky was swearing by Allah that he was not Shia (in early 80s)just to win more innocent Muslims to his side. He was receiving sponsorship from Iran and was denying it. He used deception to almost take over MSSN organization.

On this issue, While it is wrong for any one to go against constituted authority, it may also be wrong to use disproportionate force against even armed people.

The Quran is clear, on this issue, " Obey Allah, Obey the Messenger, and those in Authority among you". This is to prevent fitnah on the land. To protect lives and properties. However, the shia in Nigeria, does not recognize constituted authority!. Now they are asking one constituted (judiciary and legislature) authority to help them against another constituted authority (Executive).

Zakzaky will be released once the IMN post a bail for him. This I know they will not do, because they believe this means recognizing the Nigerian government authority over them!. Although, they have no shame!, they will justify it with Taqiya.

Mujaheeeden:
I'm a Christian and i can tell you that Sunnis are the problem of islam. ISIS AL QAEDA AL AQSA BLACKSEPTEMBER SOMALIA TERROR GROUP. Sunnis are the problem

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2016
rickyrex:
. Do your shaitan in a matured and civilized way don't cause road block just because you want to be recognised

What a wonderful reply.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2016
middlebelter:

What exactly are you saying? You mean government should allow this people to continue to forment trouble? If the FG had tackled Boko Haram from infancy, we probably wouldn't have had the monster gulping billions if naira to day and still claiming lives.
Every right thinking Nigerian must support the FG against this Shiite people. Thankfully they have warned us collectively that they are capable of taking arms against us. If any group could brave blocking the road against Chief of Army Staff in our country, one of the major instruments of coercion by FG, and nothing drastic is done, then we should all be prepared for the worst.
We must just ignore the human rights cries. The terrorists are behind the cry, they have their representatives all over, directly or indirectly. USA will cry human right abuse, but ask them to supply fighter jets to fight Boko Haram, they will block it. Nigerians, it is in our best interest to support PMB in the fight against Shiite, otherwise, we should as well forget that we have a country if Boko Haram strikes is NE and Shiite strike in NW.

Thank you. You said it all.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
lonamy:
I think Nigeria better stay as one country and as a bigger Nation with strong economy.

If the Northern Nigeria is broken away, and they are unable to garner strong economy to face insurgency in the region, there is a tendency that they will be over run by Islamic Movement quickly and they will easily flow to the southern states of South West, Biafran Republic and Niger delta.

I think Nigeria is actually playing Big brother role in this region. Should Nigeria as a state fails, all the region will be in trouble.

I know Iran and other Islamic countries are behind funding these groups. Nigeria is there target. Other countries are not a threat to them. If Nigeria falls, with 10 years, all other smaller nations will fall. And the main focus is to take over Nigerian Oil facilities.

I want to urge people clamouring for session to think twice, so that the evil greater than what is expected will not fall on us.

You may have your sovereign state, but you may not live to enjoy the benefit you expected from it. I think it is better we resolve our internal differences internally and amicably, so that we can live to see another day.

Please, if anyone is offended by this write up, I am sincerely very sorry. I think of our future and that of our children. Our decisions today should be of great benefit for tomorrow's generation.

Thank you.

You're rights. I don't think anyone will be offended with this truth.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Laid2001:
TAQIYA alert. telling lies to cover up and deceive.

You people have mastered the act of deception. That was how your master Zakzaky was swearing by Allah that he was not Shia (in early 80s)just to win more innocent Muslims to his side. He was receiving sponsorship from Iran and was denying it. He used deception to almost take over MSSN organization.

On this issue, While it is wrong for any one to go against constituted authority, it may also be wrong to use disproportionate force against even armed people.

The Quran is clear, on this issue, " Obey Allah, Obey the Messenger, and those in Authority among you". This is to prevent fitnah on the land. To protect lives and properties. However, the shia in Nigeria, does not recognize constituted authority!. Now they are asking one constituted (judiciary and legislature) authority to help them against another constituted authority (Executive).

Zakzaky will be released once the IMN post a bail for him. This I know they will not do, because they believe this means recognizing the Nigerian government authority over them!. Although, they have no shame!, they will justify it with Taqiya.

Exactly you said it all.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by kernel504(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Who is talking to you? Headless cow. Pack your load before evening leave this country. Who is holding you?

Poor Aboki terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole / Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North / Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.