Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

"Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" (10612 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by LilSmith55(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Abeg make dem just sell this country, bad news too much everyday
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by frank202012: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Stalwert:

Hypocrites so you know oppression is bad but you foolishly supported a useless tadpole who without government permit build on a land that didn't belong to him and impose so called security measures that severely inconvenient his neighbors? or humiliated a governor of a state by blocking his path?

Hypocrites so you know arrogance is bad yet encouraged fools to block the path of a governor, ordinary citizens and finally an Army Chief just because you were foolishly trekking around aimelessly? The same arrogance still prevented you from taking permits from the sole authorities in this country.

Hypocrites so you know fitnah yet tadpole who lies to his followers that Mi6, CIA, MOSSAD etc are out to kidnap denies the authority of the local rulers i.e. traditional rulers, the state government and the Federal govt. .. in essence promoting fitnah and anarchy in a society that clearly has it organs of state all these to have absolute control over his illiterate followers.

Hypocrites so you know aggression is bad yet say nothing about the needlesss brandishing of weapons that are common in the moronic trek of stewpidity or the fact that the same group has been engage in a muderous war with sufis in a village over a mosque.

You are indeed an all rounded in hypocrisy the same you who legitimise the use of starvation in Syria wars is here pretending to know what the Quran says about anything.

Do they deserve to be massacred Even if they committed all the allegation u listed here....
U should have respect for human lives.

2 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2016
kernel504:

Poor Aboki terrorist

Before evening pack your load look 4 another country. Becuz I don't think a good person like u should share the same country with Aboki terrorist. Pls I take God beg u b4 evening kukuma carry your Ghana must go and vamus.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by greenermodels: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2016
lonamy:
I think Nigeria better stay as one country and as a bigger Nation with strong economy.

If the Northern Nigeria is broken away, and they are unable to garner strong economy to face insurgency in the region, there is a tendency that they will be over run by Islamic Movement quickly and they will easily flow to the southern states of South West, Biafran Republic and Niger delta.

I think Nigeria is actually playing Big brother role in this region. Should Nigeria as a state fails, all the region will be in trouble.

I know Iran and other Islamic countries are behind funding these groups. Nigeria is there target. Other countries are not a threat to them. If Nigeria falls, with 10 years, all other smaller nations will fall. And the main focus is to take over Nigerian Oil facilities.

I want to urge people clamouring for session to think twice, so that the evil greater than what is expected will not fall on us.

You may have your sovereign state, but you may not live to enjoy the benefit you expected from it. I think it is better we resolve our internal differences internally and amicably, so that we can live to see another day.

Please, if anyone is offended by this write up, I am sincerely very sorry. I think of our future and that of our children. Our decisions today should be of great benefit for tomorrow's generation.

Thank you.
any country with a significant number of Muslims can never progress or know peace, what you're asking for is impossible.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

Please, I'm begging you people not not transfer your anger on innocent citizens, Kindly direct it to the people that sanctioned this mass murder.
embarassed cry

don't be deceived the only way to get to d govt is try d citizen, d Innocent's, the meek.....that way there will be wailing and d useless govt will form caring instead of dem now to solve dis case amicably dey wanna prolong

dis is how book haram started o
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

while normal people appeal for peace and try to quench the flames of fitnah and bloodshed, a wahhabi fanatic your like tries to add fuel to fire. be mindful of Allah, if you truly worship Him. Allah/Islam/the Prophet/the Quran do not encourage oppression/arrogance/fitnah/aggression/intimidation/bloodshed even against a kafir. bloodshed and enmity among humanity is depicted as the scheming of shaitan in the Quran.
please make your point clearer
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

how you conclude it is right to address me personally for the silly actions of your fellow northerners (which do not justify the killings on them anyways), even though they are Shia like myself, is beyond me. you assume too foolishly.

if you cannot promote peace, what do you want me to say? kill them all if you can and be happy!!!
And how many times did you caution your people on the open display of arms without permission & intimidation if you want to promote peace? I know what we faced in PZ Zaria from your people each time you do your procession. Just go & do a little fact gathering from the guys that sell phone & gadgets in PZ Zaria before spewing.Where were you then? I beg go & sit down jor
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by rotimage(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

it is not true that we do not follow strictly Muhammad (pbuh) and instead we follow Imam Ali (as). not true at all. we believe to follow Ali (as) is the correct path to know and preserve the teachings of Muhammad (s) after the latter's passing away. the contention is not about the Prophet and the Imam, rather, it is between the (12) Imams of the Prophet's Ahlul-Bayt/household we Shia follow as rightful inheritors and successors against the caliphs Sunnis follow whom we believe were tyrants and usurpers.

Kindly tell us what's your view on Nana Aisha

Pls quote me
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Fourwinds: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

Please, I'm begging you people not not transfer your anger on innocent citizens, Kindly direct it to the people that sanctioned this mass murder.
embarassed cry
u don't need to beg for innocent citizens....we will all be in for it...it was until World War 2 too plce make people get sense....it seems like e don tail when such happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructuring: Buhari, Osinbajo Deceitful - Afenifere, Ohaneze Says / I Will Continue To Reposition Police, Judiciary – Buhari / "Governors' Retreat Will Now Hold Regularly" - Seyi Makinde.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.