Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127755 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Teechawa:
What if I was paired and did not pay before the pay deadline?

you will blocked instantly
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dj5naira(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Really?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by robosky02(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2016
EniHolar:
Photoshoot.. . Please help us create a comic relief titled "PICTURES MMM PARTICIPANTS CAN RELATE TO".

grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by EniHolar(f): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
robosky02:

grin grin

Has it been created?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by firstlady4(f): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Get Help World Wide is the best...check my signature.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Teechawa: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
you will blocked instantly

That will be great, with all this freeze freeze going on Let them block me, there are other good or bett ventures out their to go into...
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dexcmd:

I get the whole picture now, By January everyman in every corner of this nation are gonna be pressing the Damn GH botton with little or no one PH.

Since xmas bonus etc cant bring more people to PH this Dec, how would freezing motivate people to PH by January??

Even if they put the profit turn up at 100% people to encourage pp to PH it still wouldn't be enough to People getting Help.

With the level of how people have created panic right now I need not say mmm is partially dead remain to be real dead and buried next year.

I hope you are seeing it now...cheesy
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
na wa o.
How far? You don get your bar so?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
dmcdad:

Th3 reality is that, even if it comes back in January, it would still crash someday. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Infact, anyone who doesn't know this unwavering fact is a complete dolt and a pillock!
I said it when it happened, but some didn't take cognizance of it.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

Some of you fail to take cognisance of the little details, hence arming yourself ignorantly. No offence. Have you ever thought about what this really means? Don't you think this is just a form of delay tactics?

Now lets reason together... If let's say, 1000 participants were to GH this period, and due to the number (rather overwhelming) you decide to freeze their accounts in order to save the system from crashing (albeit this is inevitable one day), what do you think will happen in January where the supposed 1000 participants, plus other new ones whose monies would have riped overtime get to GH all at once? Don't you think the same thing they are afraid of for freezing accounts is the same fate that will meet them come January? Have a rethink of this whole thingy and see if it makes utmost sense.

By the expiration in January, everyone would wanna GH, then who would PH? Now take into account the fact that prospective participants who will wanna PH will be wary, and hence will wanna wait for the peeps GHing to be cleared first. And if these people who were to PH decide to wait for the GH peeps to get their money, who then will pay the GH participants? I don't know if you catch my drift. So if you ask me, I would say it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Typing can be frustrating sometimes. I wish this were a live forum where one can get to explain this hook, line and sinker.
I said it then, but peeps didn't realise I was saying the undiluted truth.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Chekitaut: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

I said it then, but peeps didn't realise I was saying the undiluted truth.
Final KNOCKOUT!!! after a big celebration of come BACK.

1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ddippset(m): 2:39am On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

How far? You don get your bar so?
for where. the moratorium still dey sef. 43 days now.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2017
ddippset:
for where. the moratorium still dey sef. 43 days now.
You write support and all that?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ddippset(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

You write support and all that?
I wrote them. They said they will resolve it and that I shouldn't send another ticket.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2017
ddippset:
I wrote them. They said they will resolve it and that I shouldn't send another ticket.
Hmmm. What did you change? Can you reverse it?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ddippset(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

Hmmm. What did you change? Can you reverse it?
what happened was that my guy running it for me edited the email address because I didn't meet up with my first ph order. Then the account was blocked but he wrote to support and they unblocked the account. However he still went ahead and used the new email. On the day I was supposed to GH I wasn't matched before we discovered the moratorium. That was on December 7th. Till now o. I would have just beaten the freeze on December 13th but for my guys carelessness.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2017
ddippset:
what happened was that my guy running it for me edited the email address because I didn't meet up with my first ph order. Then the account was blocked but he wrote to support and they unblocked the account. However he still went ahead and used the new email. On the day I was supposed to GH I wasn't matched before we discovered the moratorium. That was on December 7th. Till now o. I would have just beaten the freeze on December 13th but for my guys carelessness.
Chai...
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Northernblood8(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Memories we made
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Pearlwhite: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2023
cry u just open scars
Northernblood8:
Memories we made
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by hustla(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Northernblood8:
Memories we made

More like losses

grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Northernblood8(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
hustla:

More like losses

grin

Hahahahaha. I was in a University then (Private University o). Took part of my school fees.Thank God for my sis. It was not easy Sha.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by hustla(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Northernblood8:

Hahahahaha. I was in a University then (Private University o). Took part of my school fees.Thank God for my sis. It was not easy Sha.

You lost it all to MMM?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Northernblood8(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
hustla:

You lost it all to MMM?

I lost 150 out of it. It wasn't funny at all
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by hustla(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Northernblood8:

I lost 150 out of it. It wasn't funny at all

Them suppse flog you wella
I can smell Ponzi from 10,000 KM away
grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Northernblood8(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
hustla:

Them suppse flog you wella
I can smell Ponzi from 10,000 KM away
grin

Omo, Hunger never wipe you b4
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by hustla(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Northernblood8:

Omo, Hunger never wipe you b4

I'd rather use that money to eat than invest in Ponzi for someone else to eat

grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Acidosis(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Northernblood8:
Memories we made

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.