Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage (1812 Views)

Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Topics We Would Love To See One Day On Nairaland Frontpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Goahead(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Early age of nairaland Frontpage shocked

Unfortunately, no snake thread for lalasticlala

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Goahead(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Be on look out for the dates...

I need a disabled girlfriend grin grin

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
lol hehehehehe
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Wow!
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Goahead(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2016
The first batch of them grin grin

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by AlexCk: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol,

2006 tho,
Didn't even know about social networks let alone nairaland.
Was in sec school then.

Choi,

#Changes *in 2pac's voice"
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Very Romantic
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by photoshoot(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Mehn, op you really went deep o
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by ritababe(f): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
lol
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Olakunle007(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
photoshoot:
Mehn, op you really went deep o

Mods should reward him by moving it to front page.
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Op, you can dig deep for Africa o. Lol
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by brightalo17: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2016
This is FP property
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Divay22(f): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Micheezy7(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Fp
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Rockyrascal(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Just take a look at front page worthy threads, not all the useless once we have this days. I.e
Cossy wears boobs revealing outfit to friends birthday party

Tonto dikeh steps out with husband to a.y live

Phyno spotted with RnB star usher in a night club in atlanta

Toke makinwa looks dapper in new photos

Drunk Unilag girls seen twerking to timaya's song ukwu.

Man caught stuck in another man's wife vagina after 15 hours sex romp

Emmanuel adebayor pose with his fleet of cars

Wizkid smokes tick marijuana during freestyle session grin

Caption this photo of buhari and donald trump laughing heavily and so on.
Is nairaland even a blog or a forum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Purpletee(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2016
cc:
lalasticlala
seun
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Goahead(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by CentaurXXV: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
When someone asked for the first Nl topic, I had not envisaged this.

It's good to see a topic of value once in a time anyway.
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by McBrooklyn(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by herzern(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2016
cry
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Gladiator1: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2016
grin
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Aregs(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Good old days, who are the pioneer members of NL
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Fidelismaria: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Rockyrascal:
Just take a look at front page worthy threads, not all the useless once we have this days. I.e

grin grin

bros naso we see am oooo

1 Like

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by durentsneh(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Rockyrascal:

A Big snake killed in a lodge yesterday night.

Tiwa savage calls WizKid her sugar son.

Beyonce doesn't wear one bra twice.

Blablablah

I dont even check FP topics again. Same ol' shiit

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Wow back den I didn't even have a phone,all I had was my Keyholder and a school father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Rockyrascal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
durentsneh:

A Big snake killed in a lodge yesterday night.

Tiwa savage calls WizKid her sugar son.

Beyonce doesn't wear one bra twice.

Blablablah

I dont even check FP topics again. Same ol' shiit
exactly....the snake topics are super annoying.
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
2006, I was in jss1 grin angry grin
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by momentarylapse: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aderola15:
2006, I was in jss1 grin angry grin

Smally!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seriously dry then.
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Funny topics
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by lalo128: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Young nairaland
Re: Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage by 5ircreepy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
That was like sec school days when we boys were crazy about Sega and ps1...

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man / Wrong Marriages, Wrong Persons & Wrong Motives / How Can I Break Up With Two Ladies Without Hurting Them! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.