Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Short Story: My Encounter With An Ashawo That Claimed To Need A God Fearing Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Story: My Encounter With An Ashawo That Claimed To Need A God Fearing Man (1421 Views)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

Short Story: My Encounter With An Ashawo That Claimed To Need A God Fearing Man by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Cc. Lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, seun, abeg make una come read..

I met her on the comment box, when the admin posted something about what you want in a man .

Her comment attracted me when she said a God fearing man,she even went as far as explaining how money does not matter to her but true love,so I followed her up via DM. We got talking and we exchanged numbers and went out on a date .

First date was funny. This girl likes food,she will eat both the one she knows about and the one she does not know,she even took take away which I bought for her and did not mind.

2nd date this girl had already started billing me of her house rent and school fees,which I gave her.

3rd date she claimed her phone was damaged and I got her another one.i really liked her and wanted to get serious with her.

4th date I invited her to my house, she came and we talked and chatted. When it was time for us to Bleep she said let us pray,lol I did not object I took off my trousers and went on my kness,as she was praying I was pressing her breast. she will say stop u are distracting me, not until she finished and wanted to go with her bag and I touched her breast again.

She started crying and saying I felt you are a God fearing man. I dragged her close and started begging her until she agreed . All she was moaning was Jesus , Mary , Jesus lol.. until I was done. I got in the shower took a bath and prepared to drop her off. Guess what this girl asked me, when I picked my car keys and said I was ready, this girl asked me to pay her,I was shocked and I asked pay you for what , she replied for the Bleep I gave u. I was shocked, this chineke somebody is an ashawo.

I ignored her and went into my car, this girl followed me and held me on my shirt to pay her, I did not want to attract people so I asked her how much, she said 50k , I shouted blood of God. She started raising her voice this was a girl I felt she was reserved and calm. I had to beg her to take 20k and wrote her a cheque of 30k since she insisted. She took one of my phone as collatar incase the cheque bounce that was how she left.

Guys please be careful of this fake Ladies on the comment box acting like holy water they are demons just using good write ups to catch men.

http://vianaija.com/2016/12/short-story-how-i-met-a-holy-harlot-must-read/
Re: Short Story: My Encounter With An Ashawo That Claimed To Need A God Fearing Man by ITEKEM: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Omo Na u dey find puna nah grin cheesy
Re: Short Story: My Encounter With An Ashawo That Claimed To Need A God Fearing Man by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Super Story
Re: Short Story: My Encounter With An Ashawo That Claimed To Need A God Fearing Man by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Vianaija:
Cc. Lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, seun, abeg make una come read..

I met her on the comment box, when the admin posted something about what you want in a man .

Her comment attracted me when she said a God fearing man,she even went as far as explaining how money does not matter to her but true love,so I followed her up via DM. We got talking and we exchanged numbers and went out on a date .

First date was funny. This girl likes food,she will eat both the one she knows about and the one she does not know,she even took take away which I bought for her and did not mind.

2nd date this girl had already started billing me of her house rent and school fees,which I gave her.

3rd date she claimed her phone was damaged and I got her another one.i really liked her and wanted to get serious with her.

4th date I invited her to my house, she came and we talked and chatted. When it was time for us to Bleep she said let us pray,lol I did not object I took off my trousers and went on my kness,as she was praying I was pressing her breast. she will say stop u are distracting me, not until she finished and wanted to go with her bag and I touched her breast again.

She started crying and saying I felt you are a God fearing man. I dragged her close and started begging her until she agreed . All she was moaning was Jesus , Mary , Jesus lol.. until I was done. I got in the shower took a bath and prepared to drop her off. Guess what this girl asked me, when I picked my car keys and said I was ready, this girl asked me to pay her,I was shocked and I asked pay you for what , she replied for the Bleep I gave u. I was shocked, this chineke somebody is an ashawo.

I ignored her and went into my car, this girl followed me and held me on my shirt to pay her, I did not want to attract people so I asked her how much, she said 50k , I shouted blood of God. She started raising her voice this was a girl I felt she was reserved and calm. I had to beg her to take 20k and wrote her a cheque of 30k since she insisted. She took one of my phone as collatar incase the cheque bounce that was how she left.

Guys please be careful of this fake Ladies on the comment box acting like holy water they are demons just using good write ups to catch men.

http://vianaija.com/2016/12/short-story-how-i-met-a-holy-harlot-must-read/
LOL! Can't fall for their tricks, for i know how to spot fake women.
Re: Short Story: My Encounter With An Ashawo That Claimed To Need A God Fearing Man by Edwinmason(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2016
story for the gods

. / Haters Will Say These Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos Are Photoshop... / Top Masturbation Myths Demystified! You'll Be Suprised!