Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,256 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts (100721 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by DandyWalker(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is propaganda! Why is Nairaland like this! Why are we propagating falsehood in the name of journalism?
Everybody should go and check MMM twitter account, there is nothing of such!

If at all, this was a response to another question by an MMM participant and it was dated yesterday.

Must we go desperate to prove a point? It is uncalled for! I'm beginning to think the government is sponsoring this platform to propagate this falsehood.

This is disgraceful!

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
emerged01:

I was expecting 115k. When I woke to hear the news I was like" joke of the century " after some minutes I realised it was true. Just now I received 95k alert....remaing 20k. Hahaha God is good!

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by leahcimzil: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
That's fact... if people had used there spare money, all this rant of buying Xmas cloths and food won't be heard.. but they won't hear..

Lol long as yu Nigerian, there's nothing like spare money
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
I don't think I've ever seen this many people reading a post on nairaland.

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by MrEverest(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians & rumour/scare mongering are like 5&6 (someone should help me with the zuma pic). MMM is on freeze, it did not crash! We should stem the tide of these wicked & malicious rumour before people start commiting suicide. This is not a joking matter!!

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by emerged01(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=51892749][/quote]

Haha! Sorry, You can't handle the goodnews.e dey run your Belle grin
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by justflow1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
laughing in swahili, i said it about a month back, i almost got my fingers burnt by MMM fanatics......
this is the price u all have to pay
e'pele ti yin oo
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Mindmirror: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
MAVRODI MUGU MOURNING

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Bants(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Scammer scamming scammers
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by collinometricx: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whats d meaninq of this word?
Geraldyne:
Otuocha...
bcoz all dis boiz do use it insult theirself..
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by ogasman(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Watching scream queens...

Alot of screaming this new yr lol
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
What d MMM admin was saying is that people should not be greedy using MMM. MMM won't crash just keep your fingers cross.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by chaiks: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
It has not crashed yet. I wonder why this panic and news all over Dat mmm is no more. People should read information very well to avoid unwarranted spewing of thrash that might kill others of hbp. Let us obey, be positive and wait till January to know developments. You remember the similar case with ultimate cycle. I can now log in. Just a matter of few more days, things I'll begin to function as usual. We are in a world of globalization. So networking business has come to stay. Gone are the days when you must go to mkt, buy and sell bf you make money. ICT has created lots of opportunities. That's the rule in Europe now. So for MMM, am sure what people are afraid of now, I'll not be the real thing come January.

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by ocdeut(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
:Pthe no of persons that want Mmm to close down are too much. what is their reason for this.........bad bele.
I received alert a few minute ago for the GH that I requested. Pls if u are not in the scheme, it's better u keep your mouth short. Enemy of progress for real.MMM till it fold up.. :Pthe no of persons that want Mmm to close down are too much. what is their reason for this.........bad bele.
I received alert a few minute ago for the GH that I requested. Pls if u are not in the scheme, it's better u keep your mouth short. Enemy of progress for real.MMM till it fold up..

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by wamenzy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
CheenaChuks:
Nigerians don't like to take time to read sha....It says "from now on, all confirmed mavros will be frozen for a month" My own understanding is that you can no longer withdraw before 30days...Remember people could withdraw after two weeks...now because of the 50% bonus, in order to stop greedy people from PH and GH before your mavros is a month's ripe, they are now enforcing it. You will only be able to GH after your confirmed mavro has stayed for 30days!!!! You guys should stop fretting and just read the notification on mmm again biko!!! Stop spreading fear, calm down, read and re-interprete!!! angry angry angry

Dat is Wat I understood too... But I dunno y all dis talk
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Yahami(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
No body can arrest or probe MMM not even ICC because all rules and the risk involved were thoroughly and boldly stated take note for those calling EFCC, NPF, Etc, you are been warn before even from govt and MMM themselves

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by engrhorla(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Efikman:
Ewooooooo!!!! My 2 million naira ooooo!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh

Youuuuuu

I telled you to borrowed me 5000naira you refusing

Is this gooder at all at all?
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by dreezybines: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is there anything like "spare money"

I think it's more like money you're not using at that period of time...
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by chronique(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
LMFAO. Na real "use your spare money". Lol.

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by LorDBolton(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
dollyjoy:

Kinda...

In economics it's called disposable income, remove savings from It then u have "net DPI" aka flexing cash grin

I.e if I got 30k to buy cloths I could decide to invest in mmm instead since i'd get ROI after a month?

But I doubt most participants used real DPI to invest smiley
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by wexyee: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Efikman:
if u think u lost dat kind money u no go come oneline for 1 month

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by uzolexis(f): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
dollyjoy:

Thank you for speaking my mind. What exactly is spare money
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by aAK1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
*MMM...MMM...MMM*

Crash system is when we log in and do not see the website, Ultimate cycle went offline without informing her members. MMM has given us the reason why they did what they have done. We need to Trust them and believe that the overall Success of the Community is paramount to them. Remember we don't pay to MMM we pay ourselves so what do they gain if they close down the site? Be encouraged and plan towards GHing after the three weeks, if you have been matched to pay trust the system and please go ahead and pay while watching your Mavro grow to be withdrawn after three weeks from today. So PH and PH while your mavro grows.

#ISTANDWITHMMM

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by ocdeut(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
DandyWalker:
This is propaganda! Why is Nairaland like this! Why are we propagating falsehood in the name of journalism?

If at all, this was a response to another question by an MMM participant and it was dated yesterday.

Must we go desperate to prove a point? It is uncalled for! I'm beginning to think the government is sponsoring this platform to propagate this falsehood.

This is disgraceful!
DandyWalker:
This is disgraceful!
DandyWalker:

This is disgraceful!
Government and banks want it crashed by all means

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by aAK1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
uzolexis:

Thank you for speaking my mind. What exactly is spare money
it means money you can afford to loss.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Pylony(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Efikman:
Chaiii shame on recession.. see person wey get only 2thousand naira for bank account dey shout him 2million naira, abi you think say goverment want compensate mmm members? Like say the witches for una village don dey dance for your matter sef grin
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by willibounce1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some idi.ots are now calling police, efcc to arrest people even them cannot see. When they were being warned, they all were shouting ' I have nothing to lose' and 'is it your money '. Now una eyes don clear.

Efcc and the police should arrest any useless youth that disturbs them on this MMM nonsense. I wish I was an efcc official... any idioti.c youth that tags us on twitter or any other social media will be arrested and dealt with mercilessly...very greedy youths looking for quick money.

They defended MMM more than Jesus Christ and Muhammad. They should at least make do with the money they have made so far.

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Pylony(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Melanogaster:
Oga la ga ju
If the wan crashm sef, una no see reaction.

They will be back after the holiday
Or them don wave una bye bye be that abi una think say na donkey services them bin dey provide una? grin
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by uzolexis(f): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
aAK1:
it means money you can afford to loss.

there is no reasonable amount of money that you would loose that won't hurt you. The keyword here is reasonable not N100, N500 and you have to put a reasonable amount of money into MMM to reap the benefits. You can't be putting N500 or N1000k to get N150 or N300 at 30% it doesn't make sense so spare us the spare money talk.

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Pylony(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
AccessME:
I honestly do not see reasons why Nigerians should panic on freezing of accounts becos they all know the risk they were involved in.. xo why the worries? just calm ur mind and wait til January if event will change and if not, life continues... strong and resilient people we shall remain..

God bless Mavrodians!!

God bless MMM!!!

God bless Nigeria!!!
This one dey celebrate, him don chop ppl money for downline grin no wonder life continue for ram while others dey cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos)