Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts (100681 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by samuel19222(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
BuzyBrain:

LMAO, anima

monkey
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by ogasman(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
tim26will:

Well you can go ahead and encourage them.
For those that wants to hear and be wise and take a better decision with their life should listen carefully and stop being deceived.
1. MMM is only currently running in Nigeria, all other countries knock it out before it kicked start except for south Africa and Zimbabwe which later crashed in may 2016 and of October 2016 respectively.
2. MMM is a scam platform to enrich the corny and leave the foolish in financial sorrow once it's crashed.
3. THE REAL FACT ABOUT THE RECENT NIGERIA MMM SITUATION.
NIGERIA MMM STARTS JANUARY 2016, SO THE LIES THAT IT'S GONE THROUGH THIS LAST YEAR DECEMBER IS OUT OF IT.
MMM NIGERIA IS IN A "PAUSE" AND THAT MEANS THE NUMBER OF WITHDRAWAL (GH) IS 500% MORE THAT DEPOSIT (PH). THIS IS THE 3RD TIME MMM WILL GO ON PAUSE .
1ST WAS IN SOUTH AFRICA IN MAY 2016 AND TILL NOW, IT'S YET TO COME BACK
2ND WAS IN ZIMBABWE SEPTEMBER 2016 AND YET TO COME BACK
3RD UNFORTUNATELY IN NIGERIA DECEMBER 2016 AND PARTICIPANTS ARE DECEIVING THEMSELVES EXPECTING A MAGIC AND NEVER A MIRACLE BECAUSE MIRACLE IS FROM GOD AND DOES NOT CONDOLE FOOLISHNESS.

NOW DO THE ANALYSIS YOURSELF AND SEE HOW YOU'VE BEEN DECEIVED AND RIP YOU OFF YOUR MONEY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PH NOW.
YOU PH #100K, OUT OF WHICH YOU'RE EXPECTING 30%, YOUR REFERRAL 10% AND 3 GUIDES THAT DO NOT KNOW YOU SHARES 7.5%. SO ALL THAT WILL BE GOING OUT OF THE SYSTEM IS #147,500. THE 47.5K ON IT, WHERE DOES IT COME FROM, OH I'VE FORGETTING! !!! SORRY, THE SYSTEM. WHO IS THE SYSTEM, YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS THAT IS PUTTING DOWN MONEY. ONLY FOR THE GUIDER THAT DO NOT PUT DOWN A DIME TO BE WITHDRAWING #1,000,000 OR MORE PER WEEK. THEY GOT THIS MONEY FROM OTHER PARTICIPANTS PH BUT THEY REFUSE TO PH. NOW WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY THOSE THAT PAID BOTH GUIDER AND REFERRALS.
THE TRUTH YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO HEAR IS THAT MMM NIGERIA HAS A DEFICIT OF #123.8 millions THAT NEEDS TO PAYOFF. AND THAT MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO GROW THE MORE YOU CONTINUE TO PROVIDE HELP.

I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTACK ME ON THIS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANY LONGER, WE ONLY NEED TO WAIT FOR THE 30 DAYS.
ONLY YOU ARE NOT SENSITIVE THAT IT TAKES 15 OR MORE DAYS AS AT 3-4 MONTHS AGO BEFORE YOUR PH IS BEING MATCHED, BUT SINCE OCTOBER ENDING TI'LL NOW IT TAKES JUST 3-7 DAYS. HHHMMMMM

WELL GOD HELP YOU ALL. I JUST FEEL FOR THE ONES THAT WILL BE IN SORROW AFTER THE 30 DAYS.
I'VE STAYED, STUDY AND ANALYSE MMM ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN END HAS COME.
I DID IT I WON'T LIE. BUT WHEN I WAS FINALLY BROUGHT INTO THE CARCUS OF GUIDER, I SAW THE REAL MOTIVE OF MMM. SCAM, GREED, AND COVETOUSNESS. I PULLED OUT BECAUSE IT IS NOT GODLY. I TOLD THEM THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS IS BAD AND UNGODLY, RATHER THEY BLOCKED ME OFF THE PLATFORM SAYING I WANT TO BLOCK THEIR MEANS OF LIVING.
WELL LIVE AND LET OTHER DIE.

YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND INSULT ME NOW. THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE MEAN.

Do u know without guiders the Ponzi would have been running year in n out..

But the fat benefits of guiders who do not contribute money to participating customers are the ones killing the Ponzi scheme....

They get too much chai
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
aAK1:
money you can afford to loss
Which money can you afford to lose? Is it even the N10 in your pocket?
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by aAK1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godshand:

Which money can you afford to lose? Is it even the N10 in your pocket?
i can afford what i can,even if its 1kobo and what i have is really none of your business.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
aAK1:
i can afford what i can,even if its 1kobo and what i have is really none of your business.

Trash talk. Go Bleep goat abeg.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
chaiks:
It has not crashed yet. I wonder why this panic and news all over Dat mmm is no more. People should read information very well to avoid unwarranted spewing of thrash that might kill others of hbp. Let us obey, be positive and wait till January to know developments. You remember the similar case with ultimate cycle. I can now log in. Just a matter of few more days, things I'll begin to function as usual. We are in a world of globalization. So networking business has come to stay. Gone are the days when you must go to mkt, buy and sell bf you make money. ICT has created lots of opportunities. That's the rule in Europe now. So for MMM, am sure what people are afraid of now, I'll not be the real thing come January.

MMM is still very operational at the moment. If your confirmed mavro is upto 30days, you'll sure be matched to get paid. The only problem will be if this panic will allow people to continue providing help. That is just the clause added to the system. It's now left for us to keep the system going by PHing ang GHing. This way, no one money will be lost.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by aAK1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godshand:

Trash talk. Go Bleep goat abeg.
ode

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by chessguru(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Zenith bank has frozen all cash withdrawals

On Thursday when I went to Zenith bank, Effurun branch.. In Delta state.. The que was too long and stagnant . I almost lost heart, thinking of going back hom.. A notice came from the cashier that "one could deposit".. But no network to withdraw[GH.. Frozen mavros as in mmm] .. Customers started complaining that they need their money but nothing was done.. Luckily I wanted to deposit. [PH as in mmm] which I was able to do... And God saved.. I couldn't laugh to those who were quing
And some haters out there who knows little or nothing about mmm will say mmm has crashed.. Can we also say Zenith bank is no more because we are talking about same issue here.. Even a worse one because the bank can't add 30% or even 20% holiday bonus after trading with your hard earned money.. Instead they would tell u... "you will be charged 65 naira.. If u withdraw more than 3 times in another bank with ATM or 100 naira for transfer... Media come on, what would be the headlines. ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.