Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts (100682 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by venom13(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Like I always say it's only a greedy man that falls prey to 419
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by IRAPADA(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Safety Tips:

1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person

*All you need to do is tell them that ALL IS WELL just a little change in their system...its not even frozen*

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by olagunjumariah: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Don't deceive yourself
Your mavros are gone and gone FOREVER!
When they come back in january the scheme will only be for those who wanna start afresh.
It's their business model and they work with it religiously.
Read up MMM SouthAfrica

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by salubrious(f): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
idupaul:
Why the panick sef ? MMM is only safeguarding the future of the scheme
Abi ooo
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by arleck(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laughing In SWAHILI buhahahahahakikikiki! MMM ti shocki won bi shoki.. awon werey MMM cannot crash.. letz watch and see..
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by arleck(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Alabi324(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Alabi324(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Who cares.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by xolomonstrides(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please I beg you.be mindful of people who would come to you with stories of how they need money for an important project. Maybe they've used money entrusted to them for MMM and need to cover it up. Be sure before you release your Money to anyone.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Fabulouski(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Shey na me still get my spare money ni
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Revolva(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2016
whether dem crash or not....i believe in MMM...haters can hate.....sadist full everywhere
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Donbigi2(m): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2016
karimcarim:
TO MMM PARTICIPANTS...

*Guider Chuddy*
This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.
Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.
SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.
The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days.
NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.
Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.
MMM pays! Together we build the world!!
*Guider Chuudy*
This is the explanation...
Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

Shame on seun all he brings to front page about mmm are all negative

Rule
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

All they want is to inflict fear.

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by ghboy: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2016
seriously Nigerians! if its a scam (which i believe it is) then im really surprised most Nigerians fell for it. a similar incident happened in Ghana recently and it partially cost the current president the elections. the president lost in the first lady's region where it was serious. kindly google DKM Ghana for more info

2 Likes

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Donbigi2(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2016
karimcarim:
TO MMM PARTICIPANTS...

*Guider Chuddy*
This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.
Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.
SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.
The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days.
NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.
Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.
MMM pays! Together we build the world!!
*Guider Chuudy*
This is the explanation...
Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

Shame on senue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by DrRiley(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Though I am not a participant in the scheme but I just have a strong instincts that it would b back after the holiday.
As for those that are happy an broadcasting that it has crashed let me ask you this,
Please tell me what exactly makes you happy that the scheme has crashed?
Why are you hating on them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by chessguru(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2016
There is no cause for alarm....... MMM is not even in pause mode which is a more drastic step...... Let's all PH a token..... Spare cash now because we are MMM and not they...... We pay ourselves and not they..... Let's PH no matter how small the spare is and let's tell our folks to do the same...... What we did that made MMM Nigeria the best in the world some months ago was our PH no magic about it.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by tim26will: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2016
chessguru:
There is no cause for alarm....... MMM is not even in pause mode which is a more drastic step...... Let's all PH a token..... Spare cash now because we are MMM and not they...... We pay ourselves and not they..... Let's PH no matter how small the spare is and let's tell our folks to do the same...... What we did that made MMM Nigeria the best in the world some months ago was our PH no magic about it.
Well you can go ahead and encourage them.
For those that wants to hear and be wise and take a better decision with their life should listen carefully and stop being deceived.
1. MMM is only currently running in Nigeria, all other countries knock it out before it kicked start except for south Africa and Zimbabwe which later crashed in may 2016 and of October 2016 respectively.
2. MMM is a scam platform to enrich the corny and leave the foolish in financial sorrow once it's crashed.
3. THE REAL FACT ABOUT THE RECENT NIGERIA MMM SITUATION.
NIGERIA MMM STARTS JANUARY 2016, SO THE LIES THAT IT'S GONE THROUGH THIS LAST YEAR DECEMBER IS OUT OF IT.
MMM NIGERIA IS IN A "PAUSE" AND THAT MEANS THE NUMBER OF WITHDRAWAL (GH) IS 500% MORE THAT DEPOSIT (PH). THIS IS THE 3RD TIME MMM WILL GO ON PAUSE .
1ST WAS IN SOUTH AFRICA IN MAY 2016 AND TILL NOW, IT'S YET TO COME BACK
2ND WAS IN ZIMBABWE SEPTEMBER 2016 AND YET TO COME BACK
3RD UNFORTUNATELY IN NIGERIA DECEMBER 2016 AND PARTICIPANTS ARE DECEIVING THEMSELVES EXPECTING A MAGIC AND NEVER A MIRACLE BECAUSE MIRACLE IS FROM GOD AND DOES NOT CONDOLE FOOLISHNESS.

NOW DO THE ANALYSIS YOURSELF AND SEE HOW YOU'VE BEEN DECEIVED AND RIP YOU OFF YOUR MONEY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PH NOW.
YOU PH #100K, OUT OF WHICH YOU'RE EXPECTING 30%, YOUR REFERRAL 10% AND 3 GUIDES THAT DO NOT KNOW YOU SHARES 7.5%. SO ALL THAT WILL BE GOING OUT OF THE SYSTEM IS #147,500. THE 47.5K ON IT, WHERE DOES IT COME FROM, OH I'VE FORGETTING! !!! SORRY, THE SYSTEM. WHO IS THE SYSTEM, YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS THAT IS PUTTING DOWN MONEY. ONLY FOR THE GUIDER THAT DO NOT PUT DOWN A DIME TO BE WITHDRAWING #1,000,000 OR MORE PER WEEK. THEY GOT THIS MONEY FROM OTHER PARTICIPANTS PH BUT THEY REFUSE TO PH. NOW WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY THOSE THAT PAID BOTH GUIDER AND REFERRALS.
THE TRUTH YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO HEAR IS THAT MMM NIGERIA HAS A DEFICIT OF #123.8 millions THAT NEEDS TO PAYOFF. AND THAT MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO GROW THE MORE YOU CONTINUE TO PROVIDE HELP.

I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTACK ME ON THIS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANY LONGER, WE ONLY NEED TO WAIT FOR THE 30 DAYS.
ONLY YOU ARE NOT SENSITIVE THAT IT TAKES 15 OR MORE DAYS AS AT 3-4 MONTHS AGO BEFORE YOUR PH IS BEING MATCHED, BUT SINCE OCTOBER ENDING TI'LL NOW IT TAKES JUST 3-7 DAYS. HHHMMMMM

WELL GOD HELP YOU ALL. I JUST FEEL FOR THE ONES THAT WILL BE IN SORROW AFTER THE 30 DAYS.
I'VE STAYED, STUDY AND ANALYSE MMM ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN END HAS COME.
I DID IT I WON'T LIE. BUT WHEN I WAS FINALLY BROUGHT INTO THE CARCUS OF GUIDER, I SAW THE REAL MOTIVE OF MMM. SCAM, GREED, AND COVETOUSNESS. I PULLED OUT BECAUSE IT IS NOT GODLY. I TOLD THEM THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS IS BAD AND UNGODLY, RATHER THEY BLOCKED ME OFF THE PLATFORM SAYING I WANT TO BLOCK THEIR MEANS OF LIVING.
WELL LIVE AND LET OTHER DIE.

YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND INSULT ME NOW. THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE MEAN.

2 Likes

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Dc4life(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Honestly, people should grow up, why rejoicing because people lost huge amount of money in a quest to enrich themselves? Heard stories of single mothers who managed to carter for their children with the lil profit they got from mmm, in life we just have to take one hard quest in order to succeed. I never liked mmm scheme but I believe mocking/celebrating the lil problem that came up today is uncalled for , we should learn to act like adults in all our doing , mmm is still better than fraud.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by surebona(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2016
samx4real:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a
message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016,
many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been
suspended for a month, but the part which made people
think that is quoted as follows:

"Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin.

Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please
rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody.

It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got
this message wrong.

GUY LEAVE THAT STORY... MY MAVRO COMPLETED A MONTH PLUS.... YET CANT GET HELP.. MMM HAVE STOPPED GIVING OUT HELP TILL JANUARY 13TH NEXT YEAR..... STOP THIS FALSE STORY OGA OF UNDERSTANDING

KEEP CALM... MMM has not crashed
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by beevalley: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"

Thanks
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by dorox(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Duru009:
I still believe in the scheme.. ....

I don't know y?.. ...
It is called denial.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Duru009(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2016
dorox:

It is called denial.

I got paid today.. .......
I dey laugh. MMM is still very much active.. .
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by beevalley: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Its active. Proceed as usual.
PH and get the December bonuses.
Misinterpretation of the news caused all the hullaballoo
Long Live MMM
Cheers
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by ogasman(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
I de read some chats..

Some people say dem drop 2 million

Others 5 million

While some 1 million..

Pls I need an English graduate to help nairalanders define the phrase meaning "spare money ""

Thank you
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by beevalley: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Spare money na money why u no get immediate need for. And you can live a happy life while its fallow.
1 naira could be your spare money due to Nigeria situation. Another man could have 10 million as his spare money.
Don't judge others by your pocket size
Shikina
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by iaatmguy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:
Why the panick sef ? MMM is only safeguarding the future of the scheme
, so who will pH when the number of GH quadruples. If the problem can'tbe solved now I DOUBT JANUARY, cos by then folks would need money badly after spending during the Yuletide
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by iaatmguy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
beevalley:
Its active. Proceed as usual.
PH and get the December bonuses.
Misinterpretation of the news caused all the hullaballoo
Long Live MMM
Cheers
what about those that their mavro is over 30 days ? Like mine 34days.
I still can't gh, showing zero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.