Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! (7856 Views)

I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / We’re Dying Of Hunger, Imo Labourers Lament As Northerners Take Over State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2009
She doesnt need my prayers and even if she does, I definitely wont offer one on her behalf until she submits the remaining loots and apologizes to Nigerians.

So Richy, its OK if you pray for her but do not force all Nigerians to pray for her.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by honeric01(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2009
We all have to rip what we sow one way or the other.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I pray she recovers. I wish her well. Cancer is a serious issue and she needs the prayers of all.

Miriam

Our prayers are with you!

[size=18pt]Mariam can only get well at the Minna or Bida General hospital[/size]
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Bishopking: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
the evil men do live after them, they stole the money, killed innocent people, spend the money to destroy themselves, yet many of their kind are not learning any lesson
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2009
[b][size=18pt]When will Ibori die of cancer[/size]?just being curious undecided
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
Jakumo and Sagamite----- my gooodness----pahahahahahahah----- oooooooh boy grin grin grin grin---- B R U T A L men
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by noetic15(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
i wish her a speedy recovery. death or terminal illness is not a good experience for anyone.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry <missed you>
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
noetic15:

i wish her a speedy recovery. death or terminal illness is not a good experience for anyone.

Some people have earned the right not to deserve good experience in life.

I hope this distraughts her family extensively the way 70% of Nigerians live in distraught, lack of dignity and are disillusioned about the life they find themselves in.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by spikedcylinder: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2009
All the money in the world cannot stop her ovaries from rotting. Makes one wonder. . . . .what's the point?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by LeMoor(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
In Nigeria, All a wicked person has to do to be forgiven of all his(her) sins is to either die or be close to death.
Nigerians are the only set of fools I have seen who you would take their livelihood, give them crumbs from what is rightfully theirs and they would hail you as a good person, what i call the stupid 'up nepa' mentality.
IBB lives on a hill on a piece of land he forcefully took from people. How many people died because of this? how many Nigerians have died because they didn't have access to good healthcare (even those who could afford it), How many people have died in road accidents that have become death traps simply because some fools stole the money to fix this roads. Until the sympathizers say a prayer for the anonymous thousands who have died (and are still dying) due to deaths that could have been avoidable if they had not been stolen blind by this family that shamelessly flaunts this wealth, then I will say GTFOH!!!!

I am not personally rejoicing or wishing for her death, but neither am I going to spend a second in prayer for her either.  I don't care either way. A
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by CyberG: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

I wonder who's giving patients in Psychiatric wards access to the internet?
Perhaps it's a form of therapy. . . ? That explains the insane rantings here.
Re-read your statement above and do a self examination of your mental state.

I'm tempted to ask why you didnt realise that initially but. . .anyway kpele o, you will get a very RICH one soon wink

BITCH. . .listen up: Because your pathetic low life sucks so badly that your entire generation could only give birth to a misfit like you doesn't make the convoluted reasoning of yours acceptable to sane human beings! Wait, dumb Bleep, do you think that I or anyone is subject to your opinions? You are a FOOL, big old fat face. . .when you end up in Aro mental home, your shame will be made open to the whole world.

This is my first salvo. . .if you have no brains, that is your ill-luck, perhaps brain cancer already ate them up! Guess what? You defend a plagued family, you suffer the same fate as this fucking losers who played ludo with the lifes of 150 million people, most of them better than they are. So while cancer attacks your stupid brain from up, ovarian cancer will attack you from the fucking smelly pussy. . .your destruction shall know NO bounds. It will be an example for all bleeped-up brains like you. Even the one who made men. . .whom you are not smarter than says: When the righteous prospers, the city rejoices but when the wicked perish. . .there are shouts of joy! So, evil soul, Sanpona+Egbesu+Amadioha+your master the devil attack you if you don't repent and keep your infected mouth shut!
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
^^^^^ Cyber-G na wa oo---- omo, see abuse---- grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by noetic15(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
posakosa:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry <missed you>

missed u too kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^ Cyber-G na wa oo---- omo, see abuse---- grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Posakosa are you male or female?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

Posakosa are you male or female?

Cross-dressing, pre-op transvestite, hemaphrodite! grin
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Cross-dressing, pre-op transvestite, hemaphrodite! grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided <omo, don't give ur self a heartache over my gender> puta!
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
nuzo:

She doesnt need my prayers and even if she does, I definitely wont offer one on her behalf until she submits the remaining loots and apologizes to Nigerians.

So Richy, its OK if you pray for her but do not force all Nigerians to pray for her.

See your big mouth!

How is it possible that my get-well-soon post can be interpreted as forcing anyone to pray for her?

Nna I taya for Naija people sometimes.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
posakosa:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided <omo, don't give your self a heartache over my gender> puta!

See dis otemu. I was responding to a question by someone else. Who has time for you? Why are you trying to engage me in a fight? You're just some bizibodi trouble maker. Please leave me alone in peace!
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
^^^^^^ puta---- alainiiseseoponuoloriburukuawonton se e ti ku----- grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2009
There must be something I don't understand about our people. There's something real dark and ugly about beating the corpse of your enemy to "death"
Even if the lady was worse than her husband(maybe true or not), why waste all this emotional energy beating up her cancer-ridden body?
Even in the army, or in hanging gallows, the people who have very short moment on this earth attract some type of sympathy------ a drink of wisky, their last meal, a kiss by their spouse, or even a puff of cigarette before the final event.
No, not here. People want to almost eat the body of their enemies, and get sick too afterwards embarassed
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2009
naijaking1:

There must be something I don't understand about our people. There's something real dark and ugly about beating the corpse of your enemy to "death"
Even if the lady was worse than her husband(maybe true or not), why waste all this emotional energy beating up her cancer-ridden body?
Even in the army, or in hanging gallows, the people who have very short moment on this earth attract some type of sympathy------ a drink of wisky, their last meal, a kiss by their spouse, or even a puff of cigarette before the final event.
No, not here. People want to almost eat the body of their enemies, and get sick too afterwards embarassed

Thank you!

This attitude may be a vestige of our dark past, where belief in foolish fetishes (aka juju and other societal fraudulent mechanisms) make us mutilate and cannibalize the corpse of our enemies. It must be tied to some primitive behavior somehow immune civilization.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Thank you!

This attitude may be a vestige of our dark past, where belief in foolish fetishes (aka juju and other societal fraudulent mechanisms) make us mutilate and cannibalize the corpse of our enemies. It must be tied to some primitive behavior somehow immune civilization.

Very scary lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2009
naijaking1:

In hanging gallows, the people who have very short moment on this earth attract some type of sympathy------ a drink of wisky, their last meal, a kiss by their spouse, or even a puff of cigarette before the final event.

Well that is ridiculously generous in some cases.

The events of Samuel Doe's (that thought he was untouchable stealing the country dry and killing all those oppose to him) death was a beauty to watch.

We need to see more of that for the murderous leaders in Africa.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

The events of Samuel Doe's (that thought he was untouchable stealing the country dry and killing all those oppose to him) death was a beauty to watch.

Really?

But all 150 million of us can't raise hell to ensure that those amongst us who stole more money that Samuel Doe could have ever dreamed of get the justice they deserve?

All we want to do is jump up like hyenas waiting for the dying helpless prey so we can pounce on it and tear it apart?

This is very weak! We should be taking action, very hard ones, not wait for cancer to afflict a helpless woman and then chant "God don catch am!"

Nigerians need more balls!
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

Do you think there's any difference between our primitive instincts and those of Liberians? Same one and one pence, bro.
Liberia or Sierra Leon is one of the places where victorious warlords were said to have eaten body parts of their fallen enemies. Idi Amin too was rumored to have licked the blood of his victims after killing them. Don't even talk about Congo, Hutu/Tutsi cases.
Reminds me of gorillas that practice cannibalism, not for nutrition, but as a warning to other enemies. We have advanced further than the animals right?
Just look at all the civilized cultures and tell me which one practices cannibalism, or beats up on a dead body.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Really?

But all 150 million of us can't raise hell to ensure that those amongst us who stole more money that Samuel Doe could have ever dreamed of get the justice they deserve?

All we want to do is jump up like hyenas waiting for the dying helpless prey so we can pounce on it and tear it apart?

This is very weak! We should be taking action, very hard ones, not wait for cancer to afflict a helpless woman and then chant "God don catch am!"

Nigerians need more balls!

It is hard (and foolish) to take action when all you have is hands but your oppressor has guns and bombs and has no reservation to use it against you.

If you can find some solace in watching them suffer under a natural infection, please have a bleeping ball of a party.

It will be foolhardy for a pack of hyenas to attack a pride of lions but it is rough justice when they meet a solitary one with an injury.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2009
naijaking1:

Do you think there's any difference between our primitive instincts and those of Liberians? Same one and one pence, bro.
Liberia or Sierra Leon is one of the places where victorious warlords were said to have eaten body parts of their fallen enemies. Idi Amin too was rumored to have licked the blood of his victims after killing them. Don't even talk about Congo, Hutu/Tutsi cases.
Reminds me of gorillas that practice cannibalism, not for nutrition, but as a warning to other enemies. We have advanced further than the animals right?
Just look at all the civilized cultures and tell me which one practices cannibalism, or beats up on a dead body.

Excellent!

Clearly, the attitude of Nigerians affirm that ours is still a primitive society.

A place where a man is accused of stealing coco-yam and is promptly beaten, cut into pieces, burned, mutilated and eaten, tells you that our societal evolution is lagging Europe by hundreds of years!
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2009
naijaking1:

I don't bleeping get this rigmarole.

Break it down.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

It is hard and foolish to take action when all you have is hands but your oppressor has guns and bombs and has no reservation to use it against you.

If you can find some solace in watching them suffer under a natural infection, please have a bleeping ball of a party.

It will be foolhardy for a pack of hyenas to attack a pride of lions but it is rough justice when they meet a solitary one with an injury.

It would be ideal to march, chant, prosecute, and execute IBB (and maybe his wife) for all the crimes they have committed against our nation, and you will have 100% of my support, but when the woman is already dying of cancer, you begin to salivate about how to tear her apart, revange, and "thanking God" for bringing her cancer----- is a cowardly, primitive, and non-progressive attitude.

Bye the way, innocent people have died of cancer, popes have died of cancer, very poor people have died of cancer, you or me could die of cancer------ and it would have nothing to do with stealing Nigeria's money the way IBB did.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

I don't bleeping get this rigmarole.

Break it down.
Which part don't you understand?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
naijaking1:

It would be ideal to march, chant, prosecute, and execute IBB (and maybe his wife) for all the crimes they have committed against our nation, and you will have 100% of my support, but when the woman is already dying of cancer, you begin to salivate about how to tear her apart, revange, and "thanking God" for bringing her cancer----- is a cowardly, primitive, and non-progressive attitude.

Bye the way, innocent people have died of cancer, popes have died of cancer, very poor people have died of cancer, you or me could die of cancer------ and it would have nothing to do with stealing Nigeria's money the way IBB did.

Oh, sorry, I don't see it as such.

It is fantastic progress to see Nigerians that do not believe in silly forgiveness or sympathy for those that destroy millions of lives. You know the same attitude that results in Okadigbo being caught for siphoning money and being forgiven by the Senate instead of taken to court and locked up.

That to me is not progressive, upright or advance as your pious self might want to portray.

Yes, anyone can get cancer and I will feel sorry for most but if the evil, selfish ones do, I will gladly laugh at them or spit in their face if I had a chance especially when they have lived the lives of untouchables.

naijaking1:

Which part don't you understand?

Start with the relevance of the content.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu / Analysis: Buhari will likely Win 2019 Election but with less margin. / Gulf Of Guinea Piracy Falls To Lowest Since Q2 2019, NIMASA Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.