Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! (7859 Views)

I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / We’re Dying Of Hunger, Imo Labourers Lament As Northerners Take Over State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
If I could get the sound of Saddam's neck snapping when he was hung, it would be bleeping fantastic ringtone for my phone.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Jarus(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2009
Wish Maryam speedy recovery. sad
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

Oh, sorry, I don't see it as such.

It is fantastic progress to see Nigerians that do not believe in silly forgiveness or sympathy for those that destroy millions of lives. You know the same attitude that results in Okadigbo being caught for siphoning money and being forgiven by the Senate instead of taken to court and locked up.

That to me is not progressive, upright or advance as your pious self might want to portray.

Yes, anyone can get cancer and I will feel sorry for most but if the evil, selfish ones do, I will gladly laugh at them or spit in their face if I had a chance especially when they have lived the lives of untouchables.

Start with the relevance of the content.

The comment in bold is totally irrelevant to the issue.

You confounding active and passive events. We Nigerians did not cause the cancer she's suffering from, hence our forgiveness or sympathy is no guarantee that she'll recover.

Sympathy is purely based on compassion, on that shared human experience of wanting to live. It is the humanity in us, that part of us that is so essential to a civilized existence, that prompts us to express/show sympathy to a fellow human in pain.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by OAM4J: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Sympathy is purely based on compassion, on that shared human experience of wanting to live. It is the humanity in us, that part of us that is so essential to a civilized existence, that prompts us to express/show sympathy to a fellow human in pain.

But does everyone deserves it, especially an enemy?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
OAM4J:

But does everyone deserves it, especially an enemy?

You say it as if it's a gift, it's not. It's simply a human emotion in response to the suffering of fellow humans.

Not showing sympathy to the suffering of fellow humans (or even other life forms) is the result of deliberate suppression of that emotion for whatever reason.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
&^^^^^^^ Stop Spewing JARgON and Rubbish

OAM4J:

But does everyone deserves it,  especially an enemy?

She doesn't deserve mercy or sympathy the same way

Hitler
Idi Amin
Abacha
Saddam
Nadal Hassan
and co didn't get it.

She is as much a sinner as her husband. <you cannot deny others human rights and expect the same right for yourself>
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

Oh, sorry, I don't see it as such.

It is fantastic progress to see Nigerians that do not believe in silly forgiveness or sympathy for those that destroy millions of lives. You know the same attitude that results in Okadigbo being caught for siphoning money and being forgiven by the Senate instead of taken to court and locked up.

That to me is not progressive, upright or advance as your pious self might want to portray.

Yes, anyone can get cancer and I will feel sorry for most but if the evil, selfish ones do, I will gladly laugh at them or spit in their face if I had a chance especially when they have lived the lives of untouchables.

Start with the relevance of the content.

If you will gladly laugh and spit on people with cancer, then there's no need even wasting virtual space with you, because then, your home training, your morales, and your psychiatric balance becomes totally questionable. Maybe, you need more help than the cancer victim herself.

If cancer is God's punishment for Mrs IBB, what would you say if you, yourself, your family member ever gets cancer? What would you call it, God's reward for being poor?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by OAM4J: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

You say it as if it's a gift, it's not. It's simply a human emotion in response to the suffering of fellow humans.

Not showing sympathy to the suffering of fellow humans (or even other life forms) is the result of deliberate suppression of that emotion for whatever reason.

Sorry RichyBlack, until now, I tot its a gift. I tot it's my right to give it to whomsoever i want, u just make me feel I am duty bound to give it, am I?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2009
OAM4J:

Sorry RichyBlack, until now, I tot its a gift. I tot it's my right to give it to whomsoever i want, u just make me feel I am duty bound to give it, am I?

If you think/thought it's a gift, then you're mistaken. The actions that are inline with the emotional response may include buying a gift (cards, etc.), however, that emotional response itself is not a gift.

Are you duty-bound to give it? This question is meaningless. There is nothing to give.

Sympathy is an emotional response to the pain and suffering of fellow humans. You can either stay through to that emotion, deny it or suppress it. You can do whatever you like.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
posakosa:

&^^^^^^^ Stop Spewing JARgON and Rubbish

She doesn't deserve mercy or sympathy the same way

Hitler
Idi Amin
Abacha
Saddam
Nadal Hassan
and co didn't get it.

She is as much a sinner as her husband. <you cannot deny others human rights and expect the same right for yourself>

The rants of a teenage baboon in heat but deprived of safe release. grin
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by OAM4J: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

If you think/thought it's a gift, then you're mistaken. The actions that are inline with the emotional response may include buying a gift (cards, etc.), however, that emotional response itself is not a gift.

Are you duty-bound to give it? This question is meaningless. There is nothing to give.

Sympathy is an emotional response to the pain and suffering of fellow humans. You can either stay through to that emotion, deny it or suppress it. You can do whatever you like.

And I f i dont feel it the way you just analysed, does it mean am wicked? May be I need to change, because sometimes I just dont feel it for some people in pain
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
OAM4J:

And I f i dont feel it the way you just analysed, does it mean am wicked? May be I need to change, because sometimes I just dont feel it for some people in pain

You're not wicked. You are the consequence of your socialization.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by OAM4J: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

You're not wicked. You are the consequence of your socialization.

Thanks, that’s relieving, guess I need to sleep over it. Have you tot of being a pastor?… just kidding wink
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
OAM4J:

Thanks, that’s relieving, guess I need to sleep over it. Have you tot of being a pastor?… just kidding wink

It takes a certain degree of psychological sophistication to come across the way Rickyblack does, I guess that's why Seun made him the moderator!
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Depilot(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
It's OK to say what ever you want to say, it is your world; but remember that tomorrow is not promised to anyone of us. We must be careful, slow down and allow God to judge us.
This lady may even live longer than those people who have chosen to celebrate this horrible news.

140,000000 wrongs do not make a right; even animals do not behave like this.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
^^^^
Words of wisdom.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by JCzAr(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
I wish her the fastest recovery ever, we don't need another death of a prominent man's wife in the -ember months. sad
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
Depilot:

It's OK to say what ever you want to say, it is your world; but remember that tomorrow is not promised to anyone of us. We must be careful, slow down and allow God to judge us.
This lady may even live longer than those people who have chosen to celebrate this horrible news.

140,000000 wrongs do not make a right; even animals do not behave like this.

Thank you! May God bless you for the compassion in your heart.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Eziachi: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
radiovibe:

Why all these negative comments about her. What crime has she committed. Will you be accusing OBJ wives for their husband's behavior.
Bin Laden is a terrorist; Does that make his children or wives terrorist too.

If you want to accuse a dying woman, state here crimes.

I will guess then that you haven’t heard the saying that:
“Behind every successful dictator, there is his wife”

What did you think her effort was when her husband went ahead and murdered the bestman on her own wedding day and left a lady who comes from th same town in Asaba as she was  a widow?  And children that call her aunty fatherless?

I wish her well, but her situation goes to show that in life, no ones is guaranteed, we will all die one day and join them you snuffed their own.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Eziachi: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
radiovibe:

Why all these negative comments about her. What crime has she committed. Will you be accusing OBJ wives for their husband's behavior.

What did you think her effort was when her husband went ahead and murdered the bestman on her own wedding day and left a lady who comes from th same town in Asaba as she was  a widow?  And children that call her aunty fatherless?

I wish her well, but her situation goes to show that in life, no ones is guaranteed, we will all die one day and join them you snuffed their own.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Eziachi: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
radiovibe:

What did you think her effort was when her husband went ahead and murdered the best man (vatsa) on her own wedding day and left a lady who comes from the same town as her, a widow? And children that call her aunty made fatherless?

I wish her well, but her situation goes to show that in life, no ones is guaranteed, we will all die one day and join them you snuffed their own
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by MrCrackles(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2009
RichyBlacK:

The rants of a teenage baboon in heat but deprived of safe release. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by bawomolo(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2009
i have no feelings about this. Don't care but that doesn't mean we should joke about it.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by 0hsisi: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2009
Cancer is no death to wish anyone.
I wish she had been mauled by a very hungry lion.
That is what she,IBB and all the others deserve
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Eziachi: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2009
radiovibe:

What did you think her effort was when her husband went ahead and murdered the best man (vatsa) on her own wedding day and left a lady who comes from the same town as her, a widow? And children that call her aunty made fatherless?

I wish her well, but her situation goes to show that in life, no ones is guaranteed, we will all die one day and join them you snuffed their own
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by 0hsisi: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2009
Cancer is no death to wish anyone.
I wish she had been mauled by a very hungry lion.
That is what she,IBB and all the others deserve
why is she not at Minna General
Do you know how many Nigerians died today of Cancer without the benefits of a dignosis talk less treatment,thanks to IBB and his thieving Iyawo of the better life for royal women fame.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by LadyT(f): 12:34am On Nov 15, 2009
0hsisi:

Cancer is no death to wish anyone.[b]I wish she had been mauled by a very hungry lion.[/b]That is what she,IBB and all the others deserve

I guess the stolen funds are paying for all this healthcare. Bastards.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by debosky(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2009
0hsisi? grin grin

see wetin banning don do my sister. cry cry

Anyways, I won't say I am sad to hear about her situation. . .I hope she spares a thought for the thousands of children that have died because the money her family embezzled was not used to build hospitals.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2009
RichyBlacK:

The comment in bold is totally irrelevant to the issue.

You confounding active and passive events. We Nigerians did not cause the cancer she's suffering from, hence our forgiveness or sympathy is no guarantee that she'll recover.

What absolute hogwash rubbish. So you can't have a civilised existence if you wish bad on the selfish and wicked elements of your society.

You have been reading and consuming too much write-ups by the bleeding-heart twats around and lost sight of realistic human reaction.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2009
RichyBlacK:

So would you feel this "human emotion" towards Josef Fritzl that locked his own daughter up for 24 years and raped her if you found out he had cancer?

I would love the opportunity to reap his skin of his bones as he has lost all rights to have such similarities to humans.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2009
naijaking1:

If you will gladly laugh and spit on people with cancer, then there's no need even wasting virtual space with you, because then, your home training, your morales, and your psychiatric balance becomes totally questionable. Maybe, you need more help than the cancer victim herself.

If cancer is God's punishment for Mrs IBB, what would you say if you, yourself, your family member ever gets cancer? What would you call it, God's reward for being poor?

Stop chatting bleeping crap. Where did you see me mention God?

My morals are way higher than yours and surely my psychiatric balance is superior as well. You need to ditch your bleeding-heart, "I would be good to my enemy" crap.

The difference between us is that I have independent thought and don't feel pressured to think the way our bleeding heart religious leaders demand.

I bet you would be having compassion for a former catholic pastor that has been putting his di.ck up the mouth of helpless little boys in his care because he has cancer. I would love to smash his skull in for his evil against those that can't defend themselves and have no voice.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by 0hsisi: 1:19am On Nov 15, 2009
debosky:

0hsisi? grin grin

see wetin banning don do my sister. cry cry

Anyways, I won't say I am sad to hear about her situation. . .I hope she spares a thought for the thousands of children that have died because the money her family embezzled was not used to build hospitals.

debosky click on my signature and see why I was banned.
Seun admits it was in error and yet he refuses to give me back my username.
Go and warn that boy o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Is Stella Odua (Aviation Minister) Being Shielded By GEJ? / Work Begins On 10 New Rail Lines / Council Of Elders Of Indigenous People Of Biafra --last Night Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.