Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! (7857 Views)

I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / We’re Dying Of Hunger, Imo Labourers Lament As Northerners Take Over State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2009
^^^^^^^^ aunty indeed---- yes, she should have strangled him
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by DeepSoul(f): 1:24am On Nov 14, 2009
posakosa:

who cares----ABACHA DIED ANYWAYS  They are all EVIL leaders thats the connection hence reason for comparison--- I don't feel bad.

Note: Maryam wasn't a leader; So ur "reason for comparison"s baseless.

Secondly, what if you were to be punished for every evil act you committed?? Would u still be alive by now?

Nigeria is a corrupt country. It's not just the leaders, it's also the people. We have all been victims of this corruption, it's like we feed it to each other.

So because my lecturer in the University was evil and made me suffer for it, I should be happy to hear his wife is dying??

You don't have to feel bad about it, you arent obligated to. But feeling GOOD about it is evil
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600]Note: Maryam wasn't a leader; So your "reason for comparison"s baseless.

Ok, and YOU HAVE A BRAIN FOR MAKING THIS STATEMENT------ grin grin grin grin grin ; she was a secretary and an assistant.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by DeepSoul(f): 1:34am On Nov 14, 2009
I rest my case

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by radiovibe: 1:34am On Nov 14, 2009
Why all these negative comments about her. What crime has she committed. Will you be accusing OBJ wives for their husband's behavior.
Bin Laden is a terrorist; Does that make his children or wives terrorist too.

If you want to accuse a dying woman, state here crimes.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 1:37am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

I rest my case

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't rest your case----- keep on making moronic statements---- kiss kiss kiss kiss <BABAGINDA SPENT THE MONEY HE STOLE ALL ALONE>
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Ibime(m): 1:39am On Nov 14, 2009
radiovibe:

Please live her alone, she is my aunt. Please don't be rude to people you don't know much about.
Should a woman be blamed for her husbands ambition.

If she is really your aunty, then please confirm for me that she is truly ill so I can pop champagne and open up this box of Cuban cigars in front of me.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by radiovibe: 1:43am On Nov 14, 2009
Kith and Kin of Maryam, where are you. Please rise and defend our sister. Where are all the UMU IGBO. This was not the same treatment Stella Obasanjo got.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by OAM4J: 1:49am On Nov 14, 2009
radiovibe:

Why all these negative comments about her. What crime has she committed. Will you be accusing OBJ wives for their husband's behavior.
Bin Laden is a terrorist; Does that make his children or wives terrorist too.

If you want to accuse a dying woman, state here crimes.

Sorry once there is an evil, it runs in the family. What effort did she make to correct her husband excesses, rather she contributed to it. To the best of my knowledge she is still the most flamboyant 1st lady Nigeria ever had, with her program better life for rural women or as my friend will put it better life for better people.

Even God said he will visit the iniquity of the father upon the son up to the 3rd generation, except the children repent of the evil of their fathers.

We are not the cause of her sickness, are we? Please pardon us if the pain we feel from the husband does not allow us to show as much sympathy as you expect. Do you know how many times I wish Nigeria can revert back to what it was before Babangida era?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Fhemmmy: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2009
This is really sad and i wish her quick recovery
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by naijaking1: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2009
I wish her a miraclous recovery. Don't ever wish cancer on anybody. Bye the way, good people also die from cancer.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 2:07am On Nov 14, 2009
Ibime:

If she is really your aunty, then please confirm for me that she is truly ill so I can pop champagne and open up this box of Cuban cigars in front of me.

pahahahahahahahahahahahaha------ grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by redsun(m): 2:15am On Nov 14, 2009
Her husband and her made away with over twelve billion dollars of our money that have not been accounted till date.

By their actions,millions perish.The souls of the wicked shall perish and shall have no mercy.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 14, 2009
radiovibe:

Kith and Kin of Maryam, where are you. Please rise and defend our sister. Where are all the UMU IGBO. This was not the same treatment Stella Obasanjo got.

She's now Igbo because your family need the support of the Igbo people, but when they dont need it; she becomes a Niger Deltan.

Shut the fuc.k up!

Deep Soul:

And how will Mariam's death help bring Dele Giwa back to life??

Cancer is a terrible disease for any1 to have, regardless of how "wicked" the person has been.

Who are we to judge? Why dont we live that for God na?

This is sm1's mother and grandmother. . .Na wa. .

Abacha died IN office. It was pretty hard for most people not to celeberate. There is no basis for comparison abeg

Shut up there!
You might also want to ask us who we are to judge Bode george, Abacha, Ibori, Alam and co?

By the way, which "god" are talking about? Is it now constitutional for Nigerians to believe in your "god" and his books?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 2:34am On Nov 14, 2009
Don't mind Deep Soul, she thinks she's bright for making the comments she's making----- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by SeanT21(f): 2:34am On Nov 14, 2009
I feel what the family is going through. My step father died from Liver Cancer a couple of weeks ago. He was diagnosed the beginning of this year and was given a few months to live. Cancer is a horrible thing. Such a deadly disease.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by redsun(m): 2:38am On Nov 14, 2009
She is from my area but i don't give a mess,she is a collaborator,an enemy of the state.Feeling sorry for her will be like a rational nigerian feeling sorry for obasanjo or ibori.

The more they die off,the better for the country.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by DeepSoul(f): 2:42am On Nov 14, 2009
nuzo:

Shut up there!
You might also want to ask us who we are to judge Bode george, Abacha, Ibori, Alam and co?

By the way, which "god" are talking about? Is it now constitutional for Nigerians to believe in your "god" and his books?

Aaah. . .What's with all the venom na? Who are we to judge who should die from cancer and who shouldnt?

As is with Bode George and co, they are being judged legally. Judgement in two different contexts

@Pokaworeva
Fanks for d hidden compliment. I truly am flattered kiss
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 2:43am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

@Pokaworeva
Fanks for d hidden compliment. I truly am flattered  kiss[/color][/font][/size]

Thanks Deep Puhssy------  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss   <hope you enjoyed its subtleness>
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by DeepSoul(f): 2:47am On Nov 14, 2009
posakosa:

Thanks Deep Puhssy------ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss <hope you enjoyed its subtleness>

I see that those things that trouble you have refused to let you sleep this night.

Don't worry, feel free to use me as your punching bag. I'm glad to be of assistance.

SeanT21:

I feel what the family is going through. My step father died from Liver Cancer a couple of weeks ago. He was diagnosed the beginning of this year and was given a few months to live. Cancer is a horrible thing. Such a deadly disease.

Aww. . .dat's sad. . . accept my condolence. . .
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 2:51am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][color=#006600]I see that those things that trouble you have refused to let you sleep this night.

Don't worry, feel free to use me as your punching bag. I'm glad to be of assistance.

Its morning where I am---- but hope u're enjoying urself------- cool cool cool cool
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

Aaah. . .What's with all the venom na? Who are we to judge who should die from cancer and who shouldnt?

As is with Bode George and co, they are being judged legally. Judgement in two different contexts

What do you mean by saying that Bode's judgement is legal and different? Legal in what aspect? Is the judgement pronounced on him "god's" law?

Pls, go and preach about who human beings should judge and who "god" should judge in your church or mosque. . . . not on a secular forum like Nairaland.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by DeepSoul(f): 2:53am On Nov 14, 2009
That's even worse. . .Aww poor little you. . .
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2009
^^^^ Deep-Puhsssy------- nite nite barbie doll kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 14, 2009
Ok. . . am only asking that you keep your hypocrisy and fanaticism or belief to yourself and whoever may care to listen. Dont force it on other people.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by DeepSoul(f): 3:05am On Nov 14, 2009
nuzo:

Ok. . . am only asking that you keep your hypocrisy and fanaticism or belief to yourself and whoever may care to listen. Dont force it on other people.

Like I held a gun to ur head and forced you to agree with me. . .? Hypocrisy and fanaticism lipsrsealed

@Posaworeva,

Good night. Hope you find another punching bag. . .for the sake of your sanity. . .And hey, you could replace the "puhsssy" back with "soul". I know it's a lot of work for your brain to process all at once but you could try. I promise to support you kiss

No wonder Bassey ran away shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 14, 2009
Me i no sabi for all those praying for this woman o, the evil that men do na. As far as I am concerned she no go die well sef. All dis sentiment dey annoy pesin sef. I can't think of anyone who suppose die of cancer, plus heart attack + whatever else angry
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by AloyEmeka6: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2009
I am so sorry for her situation. If this money we chase everyday is everything, she would have been okay but life is vanity.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Fhemmmy: 3:49am On Nov 14, 2009
naijababe:

Me i no sabi for all those praying for this woman o, the evil that men do na. As far as I am concerned she no go die well sef. All dis sentiment dey annoy pesin sef. I can't think of anyone who suppose die of cancer, plus heart attack + whatever else angry

praying for her, cos Nigerians cares.
We wanna see her feel well, even though, we hated what they did to Nigeria.
How i wish they will do the right thing now and give some of the stole back to the nation or to some community to do good.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

praying for her, cos Nigerians cares.
We wanna see her feel well, even though, we hated what they did to Nigeria.
How i wish they will do the right thing now and give some of the stole back to the nation or to some community to do good.

Please, speak for yourself and maybe your family.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 14, 2009
Please, speak for yourself and maybe your family.
3 Gbosas for you my broda
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

What Has Happened To Nema's Flood Prediction / All Roads In Owerri Main Town Are In A Sorry State.(pix) / Governors, Speakers Meet Over Constitution Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.