Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). (8797 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Me I don't understand how somebody will be well to do and so smart and yet choose to suffer himself inside prison when the people he is even fighting for are preparing to do Christmas with their families in the village,in fact, most of them's attention is towards the unfreezing of MMM. Which kain fight be this sef? Life no hard reach this one. Anyone who lives in the pain of the past can never see the beautiful opportunities the future holds

well said.
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by agaba77: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the correction
NatureBoy91:

Please, the name is Kanu and not Kalu. Good, you noticed that!

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by ambassagod: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Me I don't understand how somebody will be well to do and so smart and yet choose to suffer himself inside prison when the people he is even fighting for are preparing to do Christmas with their families in the village,in fact, most of them's attention is towards the unfreezing of MMM. Which kain fight be this sef? Life no hard reach this one. Anyone who lives in the pain of the past can never see the beautiful oportunities the future holds

imagine how ridiculous you think!!

3 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by ambassagod: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Them neva Hang this Man?
wetin do your hand??
some folks can just think from their ass.

2 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by zendy: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Me I don't understand how somebody will be well to do and so smart and yet choose to suffer himself inside prison when the people he is even fighting for are preparing to do Christmas with their families in the village,in fact, most of them's attention is towards the unfreezing of MMM. Which kain fight be this sef? Life no hard reach this one. Anyone who lives in the pain of the past can never see the beautiful oportunities the future holds

Thats is because you dont believe in anything except your pocket. As a Nigerian, you have become too cynical to understand that there are still men of conviction out there.

Nnamdi Kanus father is a wealthy king of their village. Nnamdi Kanu was a successful London based businessman. If he had wanted, he could have stayed back in London enjoying himself. But he came back, willing to suffer and even die for the freedom of his people.

Men like that come only once in a life time.

5 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Flashh:

They should be punished by who?

You expect me to answer dis rubbish?

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Treasuredlove:
are u ok? You think you've made a point.

Go and sleep. Ur mates are already in bed

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by ekesimo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
the intimidation is getting too much. He can't be tried in secret, it is uncalled for. Where are the OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C
Your own is being slaughtered in cold blood. speak out!!!
The intimidation is too much, we can't contain it again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
The goat can stamp its feet in anger as the day approaches but will that make the owner cancel Christmas??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
zendy:

Thats is because you dont believe in anything except your pocket. As a Nigerian, you have become too cynical to understand that there are still men of conviction out there.

Nnamdi Kanus father is a wealthy king of their village. Nnamdi Kanu was a successful London based businessman. If he had wanted, he could have stayed back in London enjoying himself. But he came back, willing to suffer and even die for the freedom of his people.

He did not come willing to die.He Snuck in like a thief and was caught in a hotel with hanging outsome Ashawos. That is not how freedom fighters should be caught............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is what you get when you don't separate an allegedly dangerous Defendant from the spectators gallery, don't handcuff him behind his back to show him and the public the enormity of his alleged offenses (and to protect him from the public), or allow his supporters get close to him. What you get is rowdiness and a supposed lawyer taking selfies on court steps .

Nigerians just can't seem to get anything right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by najoke: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
I love his display of arrogance in public. ......again.

You guys call this bravery right
. ......time will tell. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Joavid:
Is he suffering from vitiligo
He is suffering ............ from something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Africa and Africans are a big joke!

I just watched the video again till the very end. How is Nnamdi Kanu allowed to take a sip from a bottle of water handed to him by one of his supporters? What if it was poisoned? Is the Nigerian Government that stu*pid to not realize that to some Mr.Kanu is worth more dead than alive? Why can't Africans ever think proactively or preemptively? What anyone needs to do is get close enough to Kanu under the pretense of being a trusted supporter, spike his drink or stick him with a needle and watch him die when he gets back to his cell which will then automatically make Biafran agitation go into full-blown crazy-mode. What if Mr. Kanu is slipped a weapon which he can later use to aid his escape from prison? What if he's slipped a master-key for locks and handcuffs? What if a crazy Nigerian Nationalist gets close to Mr. Kanu and harms him?

Nigerian Authorities need to start using whats in the middle of their heads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by DauraDullard0(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Them neva Hang this Man?
Your presence is needed here...

https://www.nairaland.com/3517391/video-sars-akin-fakorede-hijacking

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Arijude(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Them neva Hang this Man?
They will hang you first

2 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Arijude(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Joavid:
Is he suffering from vitiligo
May you suffer from vitiligo.
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by melodyogonna(m): 12:47am On Dec 14, 2016
braine:
See as he open mouth like lizard.

He should shout as much as he wants. He must be punished for his hate crimes.
which one be hate crimes ?? u be mumu??

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by braine(m): 1:06am On Dec 14, 2016
melodyogonna:
which one be hate crimes ?? u be mumu??

Google the meaning. I don't want to assume you're so dull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by dosk: 1:18am On Dec 14, 2016
It would amaze you to know that a lot of Igbos are not interested in BIAFRA, they don't even want the stress of it. 80% of successfully igbos have there investments outside the east. I have spoken to some who support the movement and they have not come to the true terms with the procedures of a new nation. Properties and assets would be left behind. And not to forget after BIAFRAs actualizations (if actualized) it would be the beginning of a new war of supremacy. Already too many groups are claiming this struggle.
So who would be president of BIAFRA? A lot of politicians support Biafra solely for the WANT of power. BUT THE BIGGEST QUESTIONS that any true Biafran should answer is......
1. Why was BIAFRA QUIET ALL THROUGH GEJS Reign? Was it a bargain or the IGBOS felt comfortable under GEJ that they did not ask for BIAFRA from him.
2. If they could manage one nigeria under GEJ then I strongly believe it is political, and a fight back against PMB.

You want BIAFRA
Senators and reps of the East should support Biafra and step down.
Govs should do the same. No BIAFRAN should contest for any office of nigeria

3. If Ojukwu is the founder of Biafra, How come He wanted to be president of Nigeria,?

BE WISE AND DONT BE DECIEVD COS WE ARE GREATER TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by rosebowl01(m): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2016
braine:
See as he open mouth like lizard.

He should shout as much as he wants. He must be punished for his hate crimes.

Look I'm not igbo, but the guy hasn't committed any hate crime, or any other crime. You can claim that he was inciting violence and go from there. Let's be truthful.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by truthonmission: 2:51am On Dec 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
This is what you get when you don't separate an allegedly dangerous Defendant from the spectators gallery, don't handcuff him behind his back to show him and the public the enormity of his alleged offenses (and to protect him from the public), or allow his supporters get close to him. What you get is rowdiness and a supposed lawyer taking selfies on court steps .

Nigerians just can't seem to get anything right.
Na so. u will die in disappointment.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 14, 2016
sweetilicious:
He is standing up for himself. He has the right to be heard.
well, we ve all heard him
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Durentt:
are u ok? You think you've made a point.

Go and sleep. Ur mates are already in bed
ugh! Children....i have zero tolerance for kids who can't make a valid point in one simple sentence. Others are arguing their points intelligently, I suggest you get one of them to write a sensible post for you...then I might consider your argument
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2016
ambassagod:

imagine how ridiculous you think!!
well, not as ridiculous as all this show he is putting up, sincerely more than half the people he thinks he is fighting for do not even care because most of their investments are actually scattered outside the east just as Mr dosk rightly pointed out
dosk:
It would amaze you to know that a lot of Igbos are not interested in BIAFRA, they don't even want the stress of it. 80% of successfully igbos have there investments outside the east. I have spoken to some who support the movement and they have not come to the true terms with the procedures of a new nation. Properties and assets would be left behind. And not to forget after BIAFRAs actualizations (if actualized) it would be the beginning of a new war of supremacy. Already too many groups are claiming this struggle.
So who would be president of BIAFRA? A lot of politicians support Biafra solely for the WANT of power. BUT THE BIGGEST QUESTIONS that any true Biafran should answer is......
1. Why was BIAFRA QUIET ALL THROUGH GEJS Reign? Was it a bargain or the IGBOS felt comfortable under GEJ that they did not ask for BIAFRA from him.
2. If they could manage one nigeria under GEJ then I strongly believe it is political, and a fight back against PMB.
You want BIAFRA
3. If Ojukwu is the founder of Biafra, How come He wanted to be president of Nigeria,?
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Joavid:

well said.
thanks
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 14, 2016
zendy:

exactly my point...a wealthy very educated man, fighting for what really? Biafra? And igbos are still feverishly contesting for political positions in nigeria. Majority igbos don't care. You can do a survey on it.

3 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Yyeske(m): 5:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Kanu should go sit his albino a55 somewhere and stop disturbing our peace especially this Xmas season. Wtf does he think he is and who he epp?

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by TruthisGOD: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2016
dosk:

You want BIAFRA

I just have one question for you: an old woman of 72yrs was murdered in broad day light by some extremist in Kano, her culprits were caught but where later set free without trial by AG of Kano that was supposed to uphold law and justice, why? You see several of this have happened and even more. The above points are one the many reasons that Igbo wants Biafra. Lets stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria can never be united with Moslems. There values are different from ours.
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by progress69: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
ekesimo:
the intimidation is getting too much. He can't be tried in secret, it is uncalled for. Where are the OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C
Your own is being slaughtered in cold blood. speak out!!!
The intimidation is too much, we can't contain it again

U nor know where Kuje dey or Abuja high Court? I fit give u address.

You want him.to be tried in open so that you can go and kill the witnesses. E nor go work cheesy
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by progress69: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2016
zendy:

Lol. Keep living in self deceit. Are u implying u guys are in bondage? He came back thinking he can come and go Like someone invincible. His dual citizenship was deceiving him. Deep down in his mind, he is regretting he ever step foot in Nigeria. Why Britain nor talk for dem citizen matter. Someone committed treasonable felony, u are here saying crap!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Resign – Mike Igini (akwa Ibom Resident Electoral Commissioner) / Suggestion To Nairaland Owner (seun Osewa) / Patience Jonathan Expected Back This Afternoon - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.