Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). (8794 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Africa and Africans are a big joke!

I just watched the video again till the very end. How is Nnamdi Kanu allowed to take a sip from a bottle of water handed to him by one of his supporters? What if it was poisoned? Is the Nigerian Government that stu*pid to not realize that to some Mr.Kanu is worth more dead than alive? Why can't Africans ever think proactively or preemptively? What anyone needs to do is get close enough to Kanu under the pretense of being a trusted supporter, spike his drink or stick him with a needle and watch him die when he gets back to his cell which will then automatically make Biafran agitation go into full-blown crazy-mode. What if Mr. Kanu is slipped a weapon which he can later use to aid his escape from prison? What if he's slipped a master-key for locks and handcuffs? What if a crazy Nigerian Nationalist gets close to Mr. Kanu and harms him?

Nigerian Authorities need to start using whats in the middle of their heads.

I respect u for your intelligent submissions bro. I think mr kanu complicated issues by calling the president a mad man. That is not bravery but frustration. His lawyers are having a difficult job to do every day

2 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by kioboy(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

I respect u for your intelligent submissions bro. I think mr kanu complicated issues by calling the president a mad man. That is not bravery but frustration. His lawyers are having a difficult job to do every day

Is only a mad man that will openly admit that he won't release nnamdi kanu and dasuki, technically he admitted that the judges take orders from him.
If destroy important institution like judiciary because of Kanu, it will definitely affect us as a nation.

Things are bad today because our politicians are taken adverntage of Nigeria fault lines, we are more divided and lack the patriotism to move this country forward.
So he will continue to make nnamdi Kanu more popular and very important, a time will come when world leaders will see that Buhari is truly MAD.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Flashh: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Durentt:

You expect me to answer dis rubbish?
Then stop posting trash.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by zendy: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2016
progress69:

Lol. Keep living in self deceit. Are u implying u guys are in bondage? He came back thinking he can come and go Like someone invincible. His dual citizenship was deceiving him. Deep down in his mind, he is regretting he ever step foot in Nigeria. Why Britain nor talk for dem citizen matter. Someone committed treasonable felony, u are here saying crap!

Of course we are in bondage. If we were not in bondage, we would have the right to decide who we are instead of answering 'Nigerian', a slave name imposed on our ancestors and handed down to us. When a person has no right to decide who they are, they aint free.

Kanu has no regrets, he dedicated his life to Biafra and he has said it many times that if dies for Biafra, he will feel honoured to die for his beliefs.

You think a man who is willing yo give up his life for what he believes in has regrets?

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by zendy: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Treasuredlove:
exactly my point...a wealthy very educated man, fighting for what really? Biafra? And igbos are still feverishly contesting for political positions in nigeria. Majority igbos don't care. You can do a survey on it.

What is hard for you to understand? That a man believes in the freedom of his people to sekf determination?

Nielson Mandela was a young successful Lawyer wgen he took up arms aganst white minority rule to free his people from bondage.

Ojukwu was and Oxford graduate from the richest family in Nigeria when he declared his people free and fiught for 3 years to keep that freedom

There are many examples of well educated and successful people who gave up everything to fight oppression so why does Nnamdi Kanus own surprise you? Because you know if it was you, you could never give up all you have to fight oppression.

As for saying that majority of Igbos dont care about Biafra, if that were true, do you think Biafra would still be a topical issue today? Why is everyone scared of a referendum if they think that majority of Igbos would vote to remain in Godforsakeen Nigeria whatever their politics.

People who want to be free will eventually be free.

2 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by zendy: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
He did not come willing to die.He Snuck in like a thief and was caught in a hotel with hanging outsome Ashawos. That is not how freedom fighters should be caught............

So you wanted him to land at Murtala Airport and announce his arrival on the loudspeaker?

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by DeYoungJoe(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

Did you understand what he is talking abt, or are lacking understanding.. Go through the post again b4 u comment

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by kettle84(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2016
braine:
See as he open mouth like lizard.

He should shout as much as he wants. He must be punished for his hate crimes.
what hate crime is greater than killing unarmed protesters and allowing Fulani to keep killing people all over the country.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by kettle84(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Them neva Hang this Man?
I am not surprised because the ZOO and its citizens understand hanging and death that is why it is a place where wild animals like baboons and monkeys live.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2016
zendy:

So you wanted him to land at Murtala Airport and announce his arrival on the loudspeaker?
I don' have any interest where he lands or crashes. Just do not try to heroize him with stupid ,childish tales

He was caught hanging out with Ashawos,,Freedom fighter indeed!

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
zendy:

What is hard for you to understand? That a man believes in the freedom of his people to sekf determination?

Nielson Mandela was a young successful Lawyer wgen he took up arms aganst white minority rule to free his people from bondage.

Ojukwu was and Oxford graduate from the richest family in Nigeria when he declared his people free and fiught for 3 years to keep that freedom

There are many examples of well educated and successful people who gave up everything to fight oppression so why does Nnamdi Kanus own surprise you? Because you know if it was you, you could never give up all you have to fight oppression.

As for saying that majority of Igbos dont care about Biafra, if that were true, do you think Biafra would still be a topical issue today? Why is everyone scared of a referendum if they think that majority of Igbos would vote to remain in Godforsakeen Nigeria whatever their politics.

People who want to be free will eventually be free.

You folk just make up any stupid tale and believe it. Richest family in Nigeria? And you know this how?. WTF

Yea another one of you said Onitsha Market is the largest in the MIlky Way and the US Marines comes to buy drones and another said Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich Nigerian banks cannot cope and told him they have no room to keep his money so he should take it to the Central Bank. The Central Bank could not cope either and begged him to go to the World Bank which took Half and the IMF took the other half, that how rich he is.

The funny thing is you folk believe all those tales.

Richest Family in Nigeria ko Richest Family in Biafra ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2016
rosebowl01:

Look I'm not igbo, but the guy hasn't committed any hate crime, or any other crime. You can claim that he was inciting violence and go from there. Let's be truthful.
Inciting violence against another ethnic group is a hate crime.There are countless examples of hate speech against other groups by Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2016
We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead

NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2016
I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead

NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison.

NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by franklynsunny(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Dey should release dis man
I don't c any major reason
He is just an activists notin more
We no first get human rite for nija sha
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by justice2016: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison.

NNAMDI KANU

yes he was right because you people wants us dead through Awolowo
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by unclejb2(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2016
The Nnamdi Kanu issue will inspire the Igbo youths to pick up arms and fight. I don't think Buhari is receiving any good advice from any quarters at all. Buhari is about igniting an inferno that will consume Nigeria.
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2016
I really do not like playing with dogs and other wild animals .Generally I avoid them

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by justice2016: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead

NNAMDI KANU

yes supported because awolowo wanted to eliminate all igbos through hunger policy during the war n yorubas still want us dead today
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by unclejb2(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:

You folk just make up any stupid tale and believe it. Richest family in Nigeria? And you know this how?. WTF

Yea another one of you said Onitsha Market is the largest in the MIlky Way and the US Marines comes to buy drones and another said Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich Nigerian banks cannot cope and told him they have no room to keep his money so he should take it to the Central Bank. The Central Bank could not cope either and begged him to go to the World Bank which took Half and the IMF took the other half, that how rich he is.

I'm not sure that you are up to 25 years old. Ojukwu's father was not only the richest man in Nigeria as At then, he was the richest man in Africa. I guess you went to school in this era when history has been banned in secondary schools.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
unclejb2:
I'm not sure that you are up to 25 years old. Ojukwu's father was not only the richest man in Nigeria as At then, he was the richest man in Africa. I guess you went to school in this era when history has been banned in secondary schools.
Ojukwu's father was the richest in the Milky Way , Keep deceiving yourselves. What else? Angelina Jolie comes to Onitsha market to buy Brazilian hair.

Ojukwu's father was a nonentity he might have been the richest in Nnewi but that is where it ends

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by zendy: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
I don' have any interest where he lands or crashes. Just do not try to heroize him with stupid ,childish .

He was caught hanging out with Ashawos,,Freedom fighter indeed!

I dont care if he has 100 girlfriends in Nigeria, Kanu is not my pastor and even if he was, his private life is his business. What we are concerned with is his message of freedom. Who he sleeps with in between is not our business. When a person encourages people to seek their right to self, that person is my hero. As a Nigerian who's only self determination was when Lugard named his ancestors after a common River, I dont expect you to understand.
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by zendy: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:

I instead of aguing igonrantly, google Sir Louise Ojukwu who was Ojukwus father.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
zendy:

I instead of aguing igonrantly, google Sir Louise Ojukwu who was Ojukwus father.
I do not need to google anything.
Any idiott can write bulshite on wikipedia.Are you not the same clown who claimed here on Nairaland that when Queen Elizabeth came to Nigeria she rode in his Rolls Royce and when that lie was outed you showed neither contrition nor shame.

A man was the richest man in Africa and has no business legacy?

You can tell that bulshite to kids who were born yesterday.Tell us what business Ojukwu's father was into that made him so rich.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by domdan13(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by zendy: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
I do not need to google anything.
Any idiott can write bulshite on wikipedia.Are you not the same clown who claimed here on Nairaland that when Queen Elizabeth came to Nigeria she rode in his Rolls Royce and when that lie was outed you showed neither contrition nor shame.

A man was the richest man in Africa and has no business legacy?

You can tell that bulshite to kids who were born yesterday.Tell us what business Ojukwu's father was into that made him so rich.

Oh I see. So anyone can edit material the internet right? Can people also edit books written many years ago? If you dont believe Sir Louises wealth (I dont care if his Rolls Royce was borrowed for the Queen or not, he was using a Rolls Royce around the sanme time to court ) I suggest you look for a book called "In perpetuity: Bio sketches of Sir Ojukwu". Their you can read how Sir Louis Ojukwu built up an enormous business empire after coming to Lagos in 1930.

Just Ojukwu Transport comany at its height had over 200 vehicles plying the roads. By the 40's when the world war broke out, the colonial government had to come and beg Sir Ojukwu to release most of his Trucks to them to aid the war effort.

Go cure your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Yorobastard(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
He did not come willing to die.He Snuck in like a thief and was caught in a hotel with hanging outsome Ashawos. That is not how freedom fighters should be caught............

So you will also believe that he got into the country with weapons and without passport?

You brain is tired it needs rest
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Yorobastard(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
dosk:
It would amaze you to know that a lot of Igbos are not interested in BIAFRA, they don't even want the stress of it. 80% of successfully igbos have there investments outside the east. I have spoken to some who support the movement and they have not come to the true terms with the procedures of a new nation. Properties and assets would be left behind. And not to forget after BIAFRAs actualizations (if actualized) it would be the beginning of a new war of supremacy. Already too many groups are claiming this struggle.
So who would be president of BIAFRA? A lot of politicians support Biafra solely for the WANT of power. BUT THE BIGGEST QUESTIONS that any true Biafran should answer is......
1. Why was BIAFRA QUIET ALL THROUGH GEJS Reign? Was it a bargain or the IGBOS felt comfortable under GEJ that they did not ask for BIAFRA from him.
2. If they could manage one nigeria under GEJ then I strongly believe it is political, and a fight back against PMB.

You want BIAFRA
Senators and reps of the East should support Biafra and step down.
Govs should do the same. No BIAFRAN should contest for any office of nigeria

3. If Ojukwu is the founder of Biafra, How come He wanted to be president of Nigeria,?

[/b]BE WISE AND DONT BE DECIEVD COS WE ARE GREATER TOGETHER[b]

Unfortunately, we can never be greater together and deep down inside you know that.....I don't know where you come from but I have been around the so called brother from the other side SW.... You don't know the level of hatred they have towards the SE....I have been a victim of their rubbish....I grew up in Lagos and here I am in the Western world still they have the same behaviour as they left Nigeria towards the people from the SE...

So if they still display this same character then the word GREATER should not be used.
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yorobastard:

So you will also believe that he got into the country with weapons and without passport?

You brain is tired it needs rest
No one is talking about that so stop changing the subject. I am not interested in how he came into the country. That is for him and the Federal Government.

All I know is he snuck in contrary to the claim that he is a brave and fearless warrior who came in willing to die.

We also know that he was found with Ashawos cavorting and not engaged in the Igbo struggle rather he was engaged in bedroom struggle
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Yorobastard(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
No one is talking about that so stop changing the subject. I am not interested in how he came into the country. That is for him and the Federal Government.

All I know is he snuck in contrary to the claim that he is a brave and fearless warrior who came in willing to die.

We also know that he was found with Ashawos cavorting and not engaged in the Igbo struggle rather he was engaged in bedroom struggle

I need your proof tho....not hearsay
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by omonnakoda: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
zendy:

Oh I see. So anyone can edit material the internet right? Can people also edit books written many years ago? If you dont believe Sir Louises wealth (I dont care if his Rolls Royce was borrowed for the Queen or not, he was using a Rolls Royce around the sanme time to court ) I suggest you look for a book called "In perpetuity: Bio sketches of Sir Ojukwu". Their you can read how Sir Louis Ojukwu built up an enormous business empire after coming to Lagos in 1930.

Just Ojukwu Transport comany at its height had over 200 vehicles plying the roads. By the 40's when the world war broke out, the colonial government had to come and beg Sir Ojukwu to release most of his Trucks to them to aid the war effort.

Go cure your ignorance.
I do not doubt that he built a big business and he was very rich .No argument.

So were many other Nigerians not only him.So how do we get from that to : "He was richest Nigerian or he was richest African." That is a very simple question. The truth is that claim has no evidential basis whatsoever

There is no evidence that he was the richest Igbo man just as today we can only speculate on who that might be how much more in those days when there were fewer records

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Attacks APGA For Denying Bianca Senatorial Ticket / Faces Of The Beautiful Hostesses That Died In The Ethiopia Airline Crash / Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.