Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

An Open Letter To My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To My Future Wife (933 Views)

I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 14, 2016
Hello future wife, In a couple of years we should get married, having a happy home, with just two kids (I don't want much) and a self employed job. I am working towards that already.
I currently don't know who you are, what you look like, maybe if you're tall or short, fat or thin. ( mm... I won't say beautiful or ugly, because every individual created by God is beautiful) But I know you're somewhere out there, amongst the 7 billion people on this planet earth.
Babe, wherever you're right now, probably if you're reading this message, abeg take am easy. Abeg. Na beg I dey beg. If you get like 5 boyfriends. Abeg reduce am go 1. Pls. I dey prostrate for ground. I don't want the issue whereby we'd start to run from church to church seeking for fruit of the womb, if you know what I mean.
Honey, your man, has been through shidd from girls. I don't think I have feelings anymore, I found out my current gf, dates 3 guys including me. I tried confronting her, now she's threatening to kill me. I don't blame her though, cause through fact, we've been through a lot together. But, I developed trust issues and it's really going to affect me in a long run.
Cutie Pie, I will try my best to be the most romantic guy ever, even Romeo and Juliet go dey jealous our relationship. I will try to love you as much as I can. I will never let anything hurt you. I will there whenever you call me, when we quarrel, I'd make sure settle that same day. I will always love and cherish you.
In conclusion, baby now wey we never meet abeg be good, don't sleep around too much, I no wan catch disease. If you no sabi cook, abeg, go learn. May God continue to protect you for me.
P.S. I love you
yours sincerely,
Temisan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by RoyalBlak007: 1:26am On Dec 14, 2016
.Cool
.but hilarious

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.Cool
.but hilarious

lol.. thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by mujybee(f): 1:29am On Dec 14, 2016
owk dear i will try and abide by those rules

love u too Muah :Powk

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 14, 2016
mujybee:
owk dear i will try and abide by those rules

love u too Muah :Powk

lol... I'm Short of words

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by vicstar(m): 1:34am On Dec 14, 2016
• he said yo permitted to fück but not much. hmmm he's a keeper ••

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by mujybee(f): 1:38am On Dec 14, 2016
LilTemy:

no need for that swithrt

wl luk 4 u
fyd u
n we wl gt married
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 14, 2016
vicstar:
• he said yo permitted to fück but not much. hmmm he's a keeper ••

lol, bro, I've gotten to a stage whereby, I've finally realised that, every girl has her free will. No matter how you love a girl, as long as you're not married to her, she's surely gonna sleep around (Not all girls though), probably if you guys quarrel, probably if you're not around and she's lonely, she will socum to the opposite sex. That's just life.

I've tried to be over protective once, but there is no point. A girl will always be a girl. So I let her be
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 14, 2016
mujybee:

no need for that swithrt

wl luk 4 u

fyd u

n we wl gt married

lol.. Let me accumulate enough cash first, I will find babe. Just continue living life.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 14, 2016
She herself know say she no fit abide by your rules.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 14, 2016
LilTemy:

lol.. Let me accumulate enough cash first, I will find babe. Just continue living life.
You will be hustling while other guys are knacking her apako.Make you follow the league.No time.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 14, 2016
comshots:

true fact. Smh. I done tire for girl matter. By what can a man do.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by mujybee(f): 1:50am On Dec 14, 2016
LilTemy:

No problem

i wl continue mine 2 hre tl u ar ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 14, 2016
comshots:
You will be hustling while other guys are knacking her apako.Make you follow the league.No time.

bros, I hope you know say, your future wife dey collect doggy right now for her bf house. That's a fact. Lol. Na so life just be
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by vicstar(m): 1:52am On Dec 14, 2016
LilTemy:

I've tried to be over protective once, but there is no point. A girl will always be a girl. So I let her be

• wow! i admire Ya point of view. not every dude can see it this way ••

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by mujybee(f): 1:52am On Dec 14, 2016
comshots:
i tlk say i go try wink
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Thank you.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 14, 2016
LilTemy:

bros, I hope you know say, your future wife dey collect doggy right now for her bf house. That's a fact. Lol. Na so life just be
I know that one Na.But she go later tell me say she be virgin.Just watch.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 14, 2016
mujybee:

i tlk say i go try wink
See am.She go try.E easy?
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by mujybee(f): 2:05am On Dec 14, 2016
comshots:
See am.She go try.E easy?
e no easy o my brother
Body no be fire wood na grin
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2016
mujybee:
e no easy o my brother
Body no be fire wood na grin
lol

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife by mujybee(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2019

lol...hey

(1) (Reply)

Is She In A Rebound Relationship?? / Big Boy And King Of You All Said Happy New Year To You .partying !photos! / Kids In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.