Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) (9463 Views)

I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre / Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by danot1030: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Hehehe, frustration done dey catch igbos dilector.

Let me watch how Kanu will stop Buhari from sending him to jail. Kanu should know that this is a Nigeria court proceedings not biafra rascality.

You can imagine igbos dressing in Jewish robe, what a sign of inferior mentality and lost of identity, pity.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by ambassagod: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2016
braimeddy:
What's your point here? So abusing a president will make a country grow right?

and disobeying court order would make democracy grow right?

can you stop thinking from your ass?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by najoke: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Hehehehhe......This guy is just digging his grave .......DEEPER grin grin grin grin grin grin

More evidence for the prosecuting team to show how violent our dilector is grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Fash20: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2016
"Nna leave me! tell him he is mad they are mad

In what country in this world does a president appoints a judge. She is his sister she's from katsina. ...cattle republic

I will not take this!"

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Can u point out where court order was being disorbeyed? My friend if u can't justify ur point better keep mute
ambassagod:

and disobeying court order would make democracy grow right?

can you stop thinking from your ass?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by BlackBaron: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2016
The Government is erring by not obeying several court orders to set him free.
At the same time, I don't really know about this guy as a revolutionary whatever. Passionate he may be but he's also spoken more than he could do or claim to be. From his claims of having airforces ready to countries on his side.

I'll wager he's probably one of those who didn't anticipate how he'd become widely accepted. The Government on the other hand is making him widely recognised and popular with the treatment he receives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txHqCBdlAtM

Here he claims to want to kill every black person, lends support to a racist view saying Africans are inferior, worth less and calls them Satan that we all deserve to die.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Reptyle(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2016
The truth is that Mr. Kanu did himself no favors with this public meltdown. There is something about calmness and serenity in the face of oppression and persecution that confounds the "enemy".

The DSS is pushing for a "secret" trial on the basis that they want to protect their witnesses. What Mr. Kanu has just done is help their case by losing composure and displaying violent behavior in open court. It is obvious that his lawyers know the negative implications of his outburst and that is why they were trying to bring him under control.

He should have just continued to maintain his peaceful and calm demeanor and allowed his lawyers to do their job of challenging the ruling of the trial judge.

It is unfortunate that he inadvertently helped the DSS make their case.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by kettle84(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
dexterinc2003:
Just watched the video and all i see is the frustration of a helpless man. Creating this kind of scene in court has never swayed the outcome of any courtcase. I will advise people especially lawyers to talk to him on 'contempt of court', as this action itself can be spun around and used as evidence on why indeed, 'witness protection' is needed. Truth be told he looked Violent in this video and this is a bad display for the cause of IPOB
the question is are his point true? if yes then Buhari is mad!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by kettle84(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Reptyle:
The truth is that Mr. Kanu did himself no favors with this public meltdown. There is something about calmness and serenity in the face of oppression and persecution that confounds the "enemy".

The DSS is pushing for a "secret" trial on the basis that they want to protect their witnesses. What Mr. Kanu has just done is help their case by losing composure and displaying violent behavior in open court. It is obvious that his lawyers know the negative implications of his outburst and that is why they were trying to bring him under control.

He should have just continued to maintain his peaceful and calm demeanor and allowed his lawyers to do their job of challenging the ruling of the trial judge.

Mr KANU has been quiet all this while and the scam judgment of Buhari has become deafening that he has to yell out for a stop of all of that rubbish.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Reptyle(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2016
kettle84:
Mr KANU has been quiet all this while and the scam judgment of Buhari has become deafening that he has to yell out for a stop of all of that rubbish.

He chose a very wrong place and time to "yell out" his frustrations.

Did you notice how his lawyers were frantically trying to get him to calm down? That is because they know that the man, is using his own mouth to do untold damage his case.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by pritykate(f): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2016
braimeddy:
Does that even warrant him to call a president of a nation "MAD"? If he can say that even tho he's behind the bar, this ur so called ipob leader will cause more havoc when he's outside. He should lead by example. Violence can't solve everything. Especially in this situation he's right now
of course, how can you beat a child and tell him not to cry? I blame him for creating this big problem that he can't solve. Your president has disobeyed numerous court order

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by kettle84(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Reptyle:

He chose a very wrong place and time to "yell out" his frustrations.

Did you notice how his lawyers were frantically trying to get him to calm down? That is because they know that the man, is using his own mouth to do untold damage his case.
he did no damage. the court has given its verdict on the case.All Buhari need to do is to comply with the rule of law.

what is secrete trial,are we in a sharia country?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2016
Reptyle:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Wether the president has disobeyed many court order, he's still the president and everybody including ur leader should respect that office. Kano has his lawyers an they fight against this secret trial. My concern is that ur leader should stop abusing the president publicly cos at the end it won't find it funny
pritykate:
of course, how can you beat a child and tell him not to cry? I blame him for creating this big problem that he can't solve. Your president has disobeyed numerous court order

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by pritykate(f): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
braimeddy:
Wether the president has disobeyed many court order, he's still the president and everybody including ur leader should respect that office. Kano has his lawyers an they fight against this secret trial. My concern is that ur leader should stop abusing the president publicly cos at the end it won't find it funny
Bleep it man!!! Ya president is abusing the law so allow kanu to abuse him too, go to Europe and see how they insult their leaders when they misbehave. For over one year he is still here and you expect him to keep shut. Your president is killing the law !!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
The GUY is brave.
In every human lies LIFE and DEATH.

That the FULANIS are killing people with impunity, doesn't make them more voracious and lethal, it is just that a certain group of people have not reached and exceeded their ELASTIC LIMITS.

We all have limits to what we can TOLERATE.
If u keep chasing a Serpent and it keeps running.
If it gets to a hurdle, the serpent turns and chases u, and may eventually bite u.

Even a Blind man has limits...
An Amelic man has limits...
It's just a matter of time.

I have never believed that it's only the fulanis that have the prerogative to kill, gets discharged and acquitted.
The issue is that, one side has decided to respect the sanctity and purity of the HUMAN BLOOD.
Though, if not managed properly a time not farfetched will come , when everyone will be forced to see that blood as WATER.....

WE call on elder statesmen to fix this country and respect themselves.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by annayawchee: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
when diplomacy fails, guns and bullet succeed..... I hope it never comes to this...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Reptyle(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
kettle84:
he did no damage. the court has given its verdict on the case.All Buhari need to do is to comply with the rule of law.

what is secrete trial,are we in a sharia country?

I don't know which "case" you are talking about. But last I heard, the court turned down his bail application and asked that he be remanded in DSS custody for the duration of the trial.

The ruling yesterday is not that he will be tried secretly per se but that government's witnesses will use fake names and be be screened so he cannot see them. This is ostensibly to protect the witnesses whose lives may be under threat for daring to testify against Mr. Kanu.

Google "secret trials" and you will see it isn't unprecedented.

If Mr. Kanu did not prepare himself physically, psychologically and spiritually for what he is going through presently before heading down this road, he only has himself to blame.

His current ordeal pales into insignificance when compared with the likes of Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi who both championed similar causes for their people.

Sincerely speaking, Mr. Kanu hasn't seen anything yet.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by jahsharon: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
How I wish we yorubas are as brave as IPOB, an Oba will still be in Kwara today. I'm ashamed.

Your grandfather is ashamed of you in his grave. He is wondering where you mother got "something" like you.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't know if u re a guy or a lady, this is not Europe. We have our own way of doing things here so respect our way period.
pritykate:
Bleep it man!!! Ya president is abusing the law so allow kanu to abuse him too, go to Europe and see how they insult their leaders when they misbehave. For over one year he is still here and you expect him to keep shut. Your president is killing the law !!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by kettle84(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Reptyle:

I don't know which "case" you are talking about. But last I heard, the court turned down his bail application and asked that he be remanded in DSS custody for the duration of the trial.

The ruling yesterday is not that he will be tried secretly per se but that government's witnesses will use fake names and be be screened so he cannot see them. This is ostensibly to protect the witnesses whose lives may be under threat for daring to testify against Mr. Kanu.

If Mr. Kanu did not prepare himself physically, psychologically and spiritually for what he is going through presently before heading down this road, he only has himself to blame.

His current ordeal pales into insignificance when compared with the likes of Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi who both championed similar causes for their people.

do vilify is a disease
it is high time youths in this damned contraption become courageous and speak against tyranny. If not for igbos Awusa/Fulani would have mesmerized this lugardian empire.

A court ruled that KANU is free. An old man from katsina ,because he is president refused and held KANU. He appointed many judges the tried KANU and found him guiltless.

The old daura president held him and appointed his sister from katsina to continue trying KANU to the point that they are trying to secretly try him because they are afraid to let the world know their evil intent and some

the
Fash20:
"Nna leave me! tell him he is mad they are mad
In what country in this world does a president appoints a judge. She is his sister she's from katsina. ...cattle republic
I will not take this!"
Reptyle:

docility is a disease
it is high time youths in this damned contraption become courageous and speak against tyranny. If not for igbos Awusa/Fulani would have mesmerized this lugardian empire.

A court ruled that KANU is free. An old man from katsina ,because he is president refused and held KANU. He appointed many judges the tried KANU and found him guiltless.

The old daura president held him and appointed his sister from katsina to continue trying KANU to the point that they are trying to secretly try him because they are afraid to let the world know their evil intent and some
people can't speak against such evil.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Olaolufred(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Reptyle:

YOU SPOKE MY MIND.
1,000,000,000,000 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Mightyraw(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Because of 'Ibo foolishness' they don't have an Emirate while we yoruba with all our 'wisdom' have Emirates and serfs of the caliphate.

Abeg which one better pass-' Ibo foolishness' or our 'yoruba wisdom' that got us entangled with emirates and brown roofs?

The truth is bitter. grin
How old are u?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by pritykate(f): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
braimeddy:
I don't know if u re a guy or a lady, this is not Europe. We have our own way of doing things here so respect our way period.
I don't know if you are an ofe mmanu or aboki. This is a democratic government and freedom of speech is allowed, so get that to your cranium.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Olaolufred(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
pritykate:
I don't know if you are an ofe mmanu or aboki. This is a democratic government and freedom of speech is allowed, so get that to your cranium.

I believe in freedom of speech.

We truly all have that freedom.

But I also believe in the consequences of speeches.

I believe in the words of God.

Tongue has power of Life and death.

Those who knows how to use their tongue will reap the friuts thereof. So alss is the opposite.

Don't be offended or picc a fight, I am only sharing my opinion just like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by theNOISEmaker: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yyeske:
Iwhat has he being doing since that he hasn't hanged this stupid albino by his balls by now?
jesu!!! are related to shekau of Bornu state?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by pritykate(f): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olaolufred:

I believe in freedom of speech.

We truly all have that freedom.

But I also believe in the consequences of speeches.

I believe in the words of God.

Tongue has power of Life and death.

Those who knows how to use their tongue will reap the friuts thereof. So alss is the opposite.

Don't be offended or picc a fight, I am only sharing my opinion just like you.
Good, that's your own opinion

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Israeljones(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
For what he has altered with his mouth saying 'there will be nothing left of this country by the time he his tru'..though we all know he is only chest beating himself but this can also be used against him in the court...i thought they said this man is an erudite and wise too but to me he seems like a tout unleashed...
Hes just gottn started...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by IPOB123london: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
when we tell the world that the gworo chewer in aso rock is insane they think we are joking

can u see the way they have been dragging this case in hausa-fulani gworo 419 style

now they want secret trial abi

and you are seriously telling us this place is not a zoo

human beings look at una

ANYWAY we are marchiing

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by JimiOgunlola: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
jahsharon:

Your grandfather is ashamed of you in his grave. He is wondering where you mother got "something" like you.

Kiss the truth my brother. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by limeta(f): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari ve been mad a long time now, since Fella early days.
Nigeria is a mad country too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by prince985(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
braimeddy:
This young man calling a president of a country "MAD". Hmmmmmmm.....i think he's taking the law into his hand. That man will stay a very loooong time in prison until he knows how to control his anger. Well talk is cheap so he can say whatever he wanna say as long as he's still behind bar. Ipob youth Pls tell ur leader to receive some sense. If he has no regard for a president of a country, nobody will have any regard for him. Respect is reciprocal.
my friend close ur mouth..... president dat doesn't hav school certificate... Nnamdi Kanu is far better dan d idiot president, he has every ryt to call d gworo chewing dullard whatever d Bleep he wants to call him

Amina Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Great Ogboru Is Moving To ACN? / 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72