Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All (3591 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by doctorofgirls(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Richiy:

Just shut your mouth if you have nothing better to say. You wey fine, look yourself. You smell of fakeness and immaturity. No wonder you mention jellof rice and like minded girls follow you. You have nothing better to offer and they also have nothing better to give. Sex is free na, if it isn't, you won't deserve it one bit.

1 Like

Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by Splinz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Richiy:

Just shut your mouth if you have nothing better to say. You wey fine, look yourself. You smell of fakeness and immaturity. No wonder you mention jellof rice and like minded girls follow you. You have nothing better to offer and they also have nothing better to give. Sex is free na, if it isn't, you won't deserve it one bit.

Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by mofeoluwadassah: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
askibee:

love ur pp
Tanks smiley
Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by ndujekwu(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ok... she go trow u inside d pool behind u
Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by donMIG(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Too bad....i wish all d girls wia dat broke den i'd get my dream girl
Guy u neva jam dats all i can say
U neva jam babe wei u n ur moni u go dei beg ha make she help u chop am
Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by doctorofgirls(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Leave her then,she will run follow u,number strategy in getting punna is to be patient and don't bug a lady
donMIG:
Too bad....i wish all d girls wia dat broke den i'd get my dream girl
Guy u neva jam dats all i can say
U neva jam babe wei u n ur moni u go dei beg ha make she help u chop am
Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
This OP just calm down dey stuupid, I mean, na the swag be this? Look at your footwear sef. This is what Plantashun Boiz rocked back in 2002. So, u snap beside Local hotel pool u get money and swag?

Swag-zero
brain- (-12)

No vex, but u mumu die, as in ur own no get U-turn

1 Like

Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by donMIG(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
doctorofgirls:
Leave her then,she will run follow u,number strategy in getting punna is to be patient and don't bug a lady

Hahaha....i don repent...d last girl i chased down to hell was AYJAY...she wasnt down for d moni or anything she just needed tru love....but den
Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Richiy:

deep!

Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Richiy:
See how your village people are skipping with your brain undecided

Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by Softorgasm(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
legendte:
When your mates are busy working on their future, you are talking about sex.

Later if them hustle pay you go begin shout blood money.
1000likes

2 Likes

Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by mark666: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2016
make una pity and forgive this small boy.............the bashing and ass-kicking on him toooooooooooooooo much.......guy kpelle............if i b u na to delete myself for one year recess ...................... NL should from next year insist on PG (parental guidiance) form before one's membership on this forum will scale through......................I believe the "yes" in the house have been adopted...............................!!!!!!
Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2016
So some babes still open their legs to strange men in exchange for fried turkey and jollof ricecheesy ....... I have diedcheesy.
Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by Whitemoney: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Richiy:
See how your village people are skipping with your brain undecided
holla richy, how are you doing ?
Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by Whytelyon(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
legendte:
When your mates are busy working on their future, you are talking about sex.

Later if them hustle pay you go begin shout blood money.

Don't mind him. Make em day behave anyhow

1 Like

Re: If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All by Whytelyon(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2016

Op make you try day reason o

Your name is doctorofgirls, ba you seriously a disease of girls the only thing you talk about is girls,girls girls and yab them, don't you have sisters? Them no day fùck? Abi if them day go by house them day call you?

Try get sense o, this your nonsense don day plenty these days. Which one you day sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Cheap ...?? / Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose / Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.