Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her (3033 Views)

Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit / Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by winta2007(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
A friend have a girl that claim to love him but the girl prevent him anytime he tries to do so but the girl always demand from the girl and gets benefit from him but she refuse her to touch her.

What could be the problem?
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by benzene00: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
winta2007:
A friend have a girl that claim to love him but the girl prevent him anytime he tries to do so but the girl always demand from the girl and gets benefit from him but she refuse her to touch her.

We know you are the rooster on heat trying to devour the innocent girl just because you spent a little change on her

10 Likes

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by dingbang(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
If she decides she doesn't want to give up her body the. So be it. I don't like guys who think they must receive sex in exchange of favours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by vivypretty(f): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
sex is not love

1 Like

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
dingbang:
If she decides she doesn't want to give up her body the. So be it. I don't like guys who think they must receive sex in exchange of favours.
Neither do I like girls who think having a bf gives them access to free cash.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by sinaj(f): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
winta2007:

Lesbian?

1 Like

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by PastorMB(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
It is a sin to have sex outside marriage.

Dating a girl is no guarantee for touching her...

If you wana touch her, let it be her heart and bank account, not below her waist...

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
she didn't put a gun to him to give her cash.. He can actually tell her no.. I don't want to give you.. Simple..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by PastorMB(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
SuperSuave:

What is the highest amount you've given to a girl?

No savage, just say...
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Draei: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Her, her, her...tha' heck you tryna say?
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
vivypretty:
sex is not love
but money is love abi? undecided

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Draei:

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:

What is the highest amount you've given to a girl?

No savage, just say...
why would I give money to a girl? am I her father? I can buy gifts but won't give money.
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Say no to lesbianism.

Wtf, is the "HERs" meant to be "HIMs"
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by ladyF(f): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
This your English get as e be. Say it in pidgin, let's understand you

1 Like

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by mally2k(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
vivypretty:
sex is not love
Money ain't love too
vivypretty:
sex is not love
Money ain't love too
vivypretty:
sex is not love
Money ain't love too
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by vivypretty(f): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
but money is love abi? undecided
i didn't say that. the op didn't even mention anything about spending on d girl or the girl demanding for anything.
he only said he loves the girl but she wouldn't let him touch her
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Homeboiy: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
LET HER GO sad

Op is an illiterate

He don't even know when to use HE and HER in a sentence angry
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Divay22(f): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Draei:
Hahahahahahaha
Be nice hun grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by SuperSuave(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
vivypretty:

i didn't say that. the op didn't even mention anything about spending on d girl or the girl demanding for anything.
he only said he loves the girl but she wouldn't let him touch her
I would have asked you to read the op's post again but it seems it wasn't written in English.
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by vivypretty(f): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
I would have asked you to read the op's post again but it seems it wasn't written in English.
now i understand.i read it again.
i guess i filled in what i liked for the op
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
vivypretty:
sex is not love
Why would a man bother with your stink factory if not an act of sacrificial love?

Just think.
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by vivypretty(f): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

Why would a man bother with your stink factory if not an act of sacrificial love?

Just think.
maybe your tongue should bother u more for effective communication with people.
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
vivypretty:

maybe your tongue should bother u more for effective communication with people.
Don't get pained. Get real. A man straffin you is doing your stinkhole a big favor. Fact!
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by PastorMB(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
why would I give money to a girl? am I her father? I can buy gifts but won't give money.

What is the highest worth of gift you've given to your bae?

No savage bro... Lol

Na just question/..
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by SuperSuave(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:

What is the highest worth of gift you've given to your bae?
No savage bro... Lol
Na just question/..
You this guy, you sha wantu corner megrin
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by PastorMB(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
You this guy, you sha wantu corner megrin

Lol... grin

Yo smart... Hope you good
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by MhizzAJ(f): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
I developed headache while reading this

Boys of nowadays think love is all about touching and smooching a girl
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Cutehector(m): 5:03am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I developed headache while reading this

Boys of nowadays think love is all about touching and smooching a girl
can you please educate the house what love is all about Darling.
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by MhizzAJ(f): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
can you please educate the house what love is all about Darling.

Lol
Love is when two people touch each others soul cheesy It's too early to explain
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lol
Love is when two people touch each others soul cheesy It's too early to explain
soul ke.. Are you a witch? grin
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by MhizzAJ(f): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
soul ke.. Are you a witch? grin

grin grin grin
I would have explained but i want to go to church today

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Almost Beat Me To Death / Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Beauty And The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.