Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34402 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=kaybee2020 post= on 13th. Do attend to it for refund.[/quote]kB Na kd o from lokoja.. the thing tire me oo..o
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by neheholmes(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
oyetbaba:
bro is That mallam sure? Cos i already have his picture, if he didn't refund "latest Monday, I'm ready to share it, Donatenigeria my username is oyetboy, I'm appealing to you now
The guy face show for calabash!! His name too john..from abuja..I dey sorry for am!!!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
neheholmes:

The guy face show for calabash!! His name too john..from abuja..I dey sorry for am!!!
bro knack am that otumokpor abeg no waist time
that guy must not chop that our money do Christmas
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by fergieboy: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
neheholmes:

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by 2oddguru: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
I go like see the picture Abeg.... my grandpa Na Araba of Osogbo land.... na d picture I just need .. make I keep wetin I go do am inside.... if u no want make ogun fi e je e we b4 New Year return my money back username: Gpercuxionz........
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by oyetbaba: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
2oddguru:
I go like see the picture Abeg.... my grandpa Na Araba of Osogbo land.... na d picture I just need .. make I keep wetin I go do am inside.... if u no want make ogun fi e je e we b4 New Year return my money back username: Gpercuxionz........
don't worry bro, by this time on Monday, if I don't get a refund, I'm sharing the picture, Donatenigeria, I'm appealing to you before I broadcast your pics
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chron1cle:
Nah! I only tried to reason with participants to be patient, and stop panicking.

Anyway, I await tuesday

Hmmmmm u re still waiting Isnt it obvious
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Teemahcandy: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pls pay back my 5k pereee oh I'm begging u for God sake username: fateemah
I paid into ologbenla kehinde Joseph on Tuesday and I ve been confirmed I don't need d extra money just my 5k plsss
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chau(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
In all...I tink there are risks involved in business and we should learn to go into such with the mind that we win or we either lose. Eitherways, we will all be fine.

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ajomzz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mehn! I also paid to taiwo ologbenla. So disappointing, i hope you guys prove me wrong. Username is Ajomzz
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by AlPeter: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Every member should call each person they paid to refund their N5000, if they can not wait for us to help them collect it.

Note -Some members have 10 to 15 accounts with the same bank details, so don't harass anyone, but rather beg for your fund.
if truly you will be back by 23rd am Still in. When you are back just confirm me. Eapeter. Don't be discouraged keep up the Good work. Just keep everyone updated. My2cent.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by hernandson(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
So d site have crashed and they are refunding,hw do i get my money back because i havnt bin paid and i paid on tuesday. And was confirmed dat same day. Havent received any payment. Kaskadjosh is my username
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
neheholmes:
Am just back from a native hausa mallam,donatenigeria!! U have. 3days to protect ur destiny..refund my money!! Username nehee

Oga Abeg na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una no go kill person 4here o........
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by toyinjimoh(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
I paid 5k to biobaku olukemi on Tuesday, misfortune will befall them if they don't pay me bk my money cos they don't know who they re dealing with
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
toyinjimoh:
I paid 5k to biobaku olukemi on Tuesday, misfortune will befall them if they don't pay me bk my money cos they don't know who they re dealing with
its obvious dat d acct biobaku olukemi and ologbenla taiwo r own by dis criminal called donatenigeria...donate Nigeria u cant swallow dis,dis will definitely hook u
pls pay back my 30k
username: teetokay if not I will com Afta u...try me n see!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by hspda: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
This is my username: hspda

I didn't receive alert and I need my money back. pls pay me my money. Username is hspda
below are my history

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by freshpzy1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
I am so lucky........i opened an account but decided to observe for a while before I make payment.......seeing all dis now am glad I didn't eventually fall for it.
But sincerely, I tink it's time we put a stop to all this ponzi schemes, the govt needs to come up with little loans to support the youth, so they can start something and earn money.
For example......the govt can ask young lad with good biz strategy to present a good biz plan that can bring atleast 30% ROI monthly, with that, the money given to them by the govt can be refunded in about 6-12 months, then others can get the cash too.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oyetbaba, please I'll also need the picture... Sent u a PM already.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by AllyPolly: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
I also paid to biobaku olukemi !
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wow What is going on here?

cc Seun
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Refund will be in batches. visit the website by 8pm

Eh eh, the heat is now getting to you, now you want to refund them directly their money , or are you calling up the people they provided help to to refund them? I still don't get it, you mean you used multiple bank accounts to "collect help" from lots of people here?

This is live scam
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
The Only way you can get refunded is to contact the person you were matched to pay and beg them to pay you back. there is nothing we can do again. we do not have funds in our accounts

Every member should call each person they paid to refund their N5000.

Note -Some members have 10 to 15 accounts with the same bank details, so don't harass anyone, but rather beg for your fund.

From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN

Adesola Lekan O.

It was started on the website that it was not a business venture nor an investment and everybody knows that it will crash one day. it is the risk we all take.

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
What is happening here?
So after the recent MMM debacle.. Many of gullible peeps still continue to fall for this cheap scam..
You guys never learn.. This level of greed is a microsm of our society embarassed
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by maxoko(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
My user name maxwellokonedo1 paid lst wk Saturday to the user name slander . I hp I get my refund.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=DonateNigeria post=52025938][/quote]

Then everyone will have to call you now? No need for this, refund their money back
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
maxoko:
My user name maxwellokonedo1 paid lst wk Saturday to the user name slander . I hp I get my refund.
Call him or her to pay you back but don't harass anybody
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Call him or her to pay you back but don't harass anybody

Are you for real? so it works that way right? I think what awaits you is far more gloomy
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by miccoy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria, my username is: miccoy. I need refund. I paid to Jude Obike and he confirmed the payment, you also did confirm it. Refund Please!

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
The Only way you can get refunded is to contact the person you were matched to pay and beg them to pay you back. there is nothing we can do again. we do not have funds in our accounts

Every member should call each person they paid to refund their N5000.

From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN

Adesola Lekan O.

It was started on the website that it was not a business venture nor an investment and everybody knows that it will crash one day. it is the risk we all take.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
miccoy:
DonateNigeria, my username is: miccoy. I need refund. I paid to Jude Obike and he confirmed the payment, you also did confirm it. Refund Please!
Call the person to pay you back

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.