Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34339 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Tyviv(f): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
teepha:
I registered on Sunday, and I was matched on Sunday, I paid the person on Sunday and I was confirmed on Monday....someone was matched to pay me on Tuesday and I have received the alert.... One down five to go....N.H is not a scam, its real....I don't know who the admin is but he replies my messages almost immediately I send them....N.H for life
good for you undecided
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Ssholly(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chron1cle:

what's up, bro.

I want to create and fund a bitcoin acct for payments, but don't know how.

Please, can you teach me?
mail me @ success.sholly5@gmail.com
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by vickvan(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Just one alert since friday. Anyway, patience is the key but once the 9 day elapses without seeing further alerts, am going to....
Let me just hold my peace.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by gpercuxionz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
you guys should cool down..... am also in the system.... Dis is my day 3 of confirmation but have not receive any alert yet, Cz d system says within 9days.... bt am still hoping and waiting so let's be patient..... patience is the key..... Gpercuxionz.......
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by kachi7021(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Paid and confirmed on friday...no alert since then...still hopeful....
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Am looking at the sun
Paid and confirmed yesterday....
Something should be done about this customer care service of a thing...seriously, its poo
Quasar
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by teezy001: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
I hope it is not early, I registered last week, gave help on Monday morning, but yet to be confirmed, talkless of getting alert, my msgs to the admin were neither read nor replied. The problem is not even me, but several people I introduced to NH were waiting for my own testimony before they join. Tuneday001 is my user name
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chron1cle:

Of course, I can't assert like a dunce in other to accomodate your infinitesimal cerebral capacity that lack the propensity to deduce, or cognite my pellucid post, neither am I responsible for your down syndrome.

As you can see, I'm a man of little tolerance for inanity.

See mumu. Where your big grammar don carry you go? Once again,go get a life.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
This thread will soon hit FP. And u know what will happen to Naira Help if it does. Thieves.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

See mumu. Where your big grammar don carry you go? Once again,go get a life.
Shut the fvck up, you little wrapped piece of human waste.

When you were inebriated with the delusion that you've landed one of your easy target that you can prattle fuckshit on. You forgot that karma is lasciviously perfidious, and function by proxy with people like me.
Now, you've met your waterloo; instead to take fate like a man, you're here wimping like a baby looking for straws to hold. Suddenly, Marvelous is now speaking grammar.

Listen you brain dead lummox. If you want it getto, pidgin or civil style. Heck, just give the go ahead and i'll gladly inculcate sense into your empty sarc bag we mercifully brand "brain."
Btw, do you even have the ballast to stand your repercussion(me)? The irony is just like an impoverished rat summoning chutzpah to face a ravenous black mamba(a sure debacle).

Mandrillus chimpanzeeangry

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Tyviv(f): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chron1cle:

When you were inebriated with the delusion that you've landed one of your easy target that you can prattle fuckshit on. You forgot that karma is lasciviously perfidious, and function by proxy with people like me.
Now, you've met your waterloo; instead to take fate like a man, you're here wimping like a baby looking for straws to hold. Suddenly, Marvelous is now speaking grammar.

Listen you brain dead lummox. If you want it getto, pidgin or civil style. Heck, just give the go ahead and i'll gladly inculcate sense into your empty sarc bag we mercilessly brand "brain."
Btw, do you even have the ballast to stand your repercussion(me)? The irony is just like an impoverished rat summoning chutzpah to face a ravenous black mamba(a sure debacle).

what are you saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tyviv:
didn't say anything obfuscate, or did i? Missy.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by osolee(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
You paid 5k to join and you just got 1 alert, u here shouting NH is real? Biko are you from the MOON? grin grin,those people claiming they've gotten 10alerts Na him Gang grin grin

SHINE YOUR BRAIN!!!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by vicstorm: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls i paid today o. Confirm me . My user name is vicstorm
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chron1cle:

Listen you brain dead lummox. If you want it getto, pidgin or civil style. Heck, just give the go ahead and i'll gladly inculcate sense into your empty sarc bag we mercifully brand "brain."

Have you eaten?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tyviv:

Ask me o.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
osolee:
You paid 5k to join and you just got 1 alert, u here shouting NH is real? Biko are you from the MOON? grin grin,those people claiming they've gotten 10alerts Na him Gang grin grin

SHINE YOUR BRAIN!!!

Please add voice to mine o. They're still not listening.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by GeekyLass(f): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Have you eaten?
have you an iota of sense?

Talk now, cos I'm ready to handle the cost implication of your mental asylum.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Praising200: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
NH, am still waiting this is my 2nd day after payment. please confirm praising200
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
This thread will soon hit FP. And u know what will happen to Naira Help if it does. Thieves.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Time you would have dedicated to something meaningful is what u're using to type this poo

You think Admin is that fo*lich to put this on FP when you've been exposed?

You created a thread and clamour about how you got paid by NH. Now u're saying a different thing and expecting mods to honour your words

That is ridiculous........

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by jd3trice(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
BCharles:

Time you would have dedicated to something meaningful is what u're using to type this poo

You think Admin is that fo*lich to put this on FP when you've been exposed?

You created a thread and clamour about how you got paid by NH. Now u're saying a different thing and expecting mods to honour your words

That is ridiculous........
The emboldened, Slough all doubt on his dishonest and stultifying persona.

He come across as a shameless lout who need help, and the only help that can be rendered in his contemptible case, is to lay him on the ground and use bulldozer to run him over.

Not like I hate him or something, but I'll not give a benefit of two-blink before I unplug his life support to charge my earpiece, cos he's a blight on mother earth. I mean, a vicious infectious disease that needs to be curbed
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
My user name is johnsonottah, this is now 24 hours i registered and have not heard anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.