Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34435 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ogaemma: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
See what bad economy have pushed us to. All this online biz is a trial by error thing. No security so much Risk. Well, anything you see take am. Nobody force us.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by egopersonified(f): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Nigeria my country. Is this what would get us out of recession? I refuse to give up

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by SaliuA(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
A clear note from
the CEO of ULTIMATE CYCLER during a live chat
video on FACEBOOK yesterday says that ultimate
cycler will be relaunched on the 15th December, to be part of our ultimate cycler whasap progressive team, contact me on whasap thru my NUMBER: ZERO SEVEN ZERO FIVE SEVEN TWO TWO FOUR EIGHT FOUR ZERO, do not miss out and do not be scan by those people promising no referer for quick money! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, feel free to contact me, I am ever ready to help U! NOTE: ONLY SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT REGISTER AND NEED HELP,
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
ogaemma:
See what bad economy have pushed us to. All this online biz is a trial by error thing. No security so much Risk. Well, anything you see take am. Nobody force us.
egopersonified:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Nigeria my country. Is this what would get us out of recession? I refuse to give up

I tire o.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Intrepidone(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
Do not invest your money on Naira Help. They've started scamming participants.

Mods should please take down on post relating to Naira Help.

Cc: Seun
if you have been scammed, then explain this

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ajomzz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello! After donating to someone i was matched with and strolling on my bank details i realised I entered my bank name instead of my full name. Any one to help?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by OlusegunAJ(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Intrepidone:

Hello bro,when were you confirmed cuz mine is up to 6 days and nothing yet
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by classicalbabs: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Intrepidone:

please when do they confirm you?...cus have been confirmed for the past six days but till these moment no single alert......username::::tbabs29
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Alfred234(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Intrepidone:

Bros you get luck o i have received only one alert and i registered since last week Thursday
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by vicstorm: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
pls comfirm me. user name vicstorm.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nastydude(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Okoli6 Take back your words. You are too matured for these kind of words you are vomiting.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Y'all should bear me witness this day. The person threatening my life is the Admin of Naira Help with Username Okoli6. He'll soon face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by bobestman(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2016
D site is scam. i registered 4 days ago and sent them a mail to match me buh av nt got a reply till nw. They dnt chat thru mail.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 1:10am On Dec 15, 2016
bobestman:
D site is scam. i registered 4 days ago and sent them a mail to match me buh av nt got a reply till nw. They dnt chat thru mail.
the mail channel is not working at the moment. Request has to be made on whatsapp.

I requested to be matched on Sunday evening, and I was matched with a female same evening. Called her on tuesday morning and made deposit, and I was confirmed in the afternoon of same Tuesday, after me and her sent payment proof. So, really can't fathom the brouhaha about matching and confirmation you lot keep yapping.

Anyway, I've my fingers crossed
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by bobestman(m): 1:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Chron1cle:
the mail channel is not working at the moment. Request has to be made on whatsapp.

I requested to be matched on Sunday evening, and I was matched with a female same evening. Called her on tuesday morning and made deposit, and I was confirmed in the afternoon of same Tuesday, after me and her sent payment proof. So, really can't fathom the brouhaha about matching and confirmation you lot keep yapping.

Anyway, I've my fingers crossed
Since am not on whatsapp will it work if I call them? I called its nt goin so I sent them sms requesting to be matched. Will it work?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 1:51am On Dec 15, 2016
bobestman:

Since am not on whatsapp will it work if I call them? I called its nt goin so I sent them sms requesting to be matched. Will it work?
My brd.

Calling or sending SMS, is otiose cos they receive plethora of it, which is somewhat a distraction to them.

I reckon you look for close person with whatsapp enabled phone, and make your request and proof of payment. A friend had to use my phone for his own request.

Look around, and reason with a person. You can't tell me you don't have one or two people with whatsapp on their phone.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Alfred234:
NH is not a scam I received my first alert yesterday after registering since last week Thursday... still waiting for the remaining alerts sha
have u gotten the remaining alerts?

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2016
hmm.... I've read through, not one person can comfortably boast of an alert,let alone 6!.

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by teezy001: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2016
The admin just confirmed me this morning, I will wait patiently within the 9 days for my alert. Thank you.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Smoothie88: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2016
bobestman:

but u have already called the site a scam already after realizing your mistake just look at u.. .stop jumping into conclusion
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by omotogoodo(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Hi, I Paid on Thursday last week and I have gotten 5 alerts, but the sixth one no gree come so I chatted admin and he said I could go to level 2 while I await the last payment.
He matched me to pay someone yesterday evening but I lost my phone yesternight

Kindly assist, so I could transfer the 10k today
and also so I get my last 5k

Thanks
Naira help works

opeyemta:
Drop your username and I will confirm you now

username: Smartfingers
Email: headymoo@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by eurogee: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2016
i was confirmed on Tuesday. let's wait and see what happens. for now I believe in the system.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by bobestman(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Smoothie88:
but u have already called the site a scam already after realizing your mistake just look at u.. .stop jumping into conclusion
Will u shut ur mouth. There are many tinz that show that. Since sm1 was able to convince me and I wana give it a shot, whatz wrong with that.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Babysnow1: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2016
pls I register on Saturday.. I have been matched the same day.. I paid on Tuesday and the admin refuse to open my chat... am tired.. I have sent the receipt and all but no answer.. my ys
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Babysnow1: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
pls I register on Saturday.. I have been matched the same day..
I paid on Tuesday and the admin refuse to open my chat...
am tired..
I have sent the receipt and all
but no answer..
my username name is...
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by vicstorm: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Seriously if im not confirmed today i will burst out with anger. Paid up since yesterday and nothing yet. Now its making me look like a lier in front of my friends who want to join. My user name is vicstorm .admin should confirm me ive paid up na.what is all this..
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by femsheart(f): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2016
opeyemta:
through whatsapp or email?
Sent confirmation tru WhatsApp on Tuesday, been confirmed but no single alert yet and my friends are waiting to see my own alert before joining... Make Una no shame me o coz I was warned! Me and my sis usernmes are. Femsheart and Otreasure
Op should do something!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by omotogoodo(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Smartfingers

omotogoodo:
Hi, I Paid on Thursday last week and I have gotten 5 alerts, but the sixth one no gree come so I chatted admin and he said I could go to level 2 while I await the last payment.

Thanks
Naira help works

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Smoothie88: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2016
omotogoodo:

Thanks
Naira help works

@ Mr opeyemta Pls if truly you are the admin try and respond to other pples complain, stop replying some and leaving some out...even ur whatsapp admins are trying to reach you but for where. A complain about someone filling his or her bank name in the first column hasn't been answered and hope it won't affect payment? Expecting Ur robust reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.