Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (42094 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2016
love is Gud..
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by pembisco(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2016

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by LorDBolton(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
The chick in the background tho
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Who proposed, who she dey hug cheesy grin cheesy

Girls and drama sef undecided

HML in advance kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
na another person propose na another person dey hold waist...guy just won Givenchy for a gift.!

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
HML but don't bleach na
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by SycophanticGoat: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=kenonze post=51919319][/quote]

Jungle justice! grin grin
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by YUNGLURD(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Everybody wants to look like me. Why should someone bleach?
we don notice u....u for open dat slipry obo small make i use pin chook am
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Peterpanny: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
The creame de la cream baby.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Maximus85(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Nice but it kinda looked staged.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by iyobs7(f): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Am seriously confused ooo... I don't know why the guy on blue keeps holding her and she always leaning on him. Who's the boo na?
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Hades2016(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oya let the fvvck begins grin
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
young nigga
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
that video disgust me. am proposing you are shying away hugging another person.

biko what is this na or you don't want?
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Orikinla(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Interesting.
Her fingers look scary.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by markpenk: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Honestly though, who is the other guy in blue that was grabbing her everywhere, and nearly kissed her while the bf was trying slip the ring on the finger?

Or am I the only person who saw that? It feels weird that he's the one she's hugging and holding and whispering in his ears and nearly kissing when the main guy was "forcing" her hand.

Una sure say this gal no dey "do" that guy? Because the guy just dey touch am for several "high value" places.

He'd better be her brother or a very good gay friend angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Afonjas: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
MsDelilah:
The guy is fine sha!

I'm the guy and I'm a scientist
I can still dump her and come for you,
can I see your real pix?

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
pls runaway abeg
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by uzuede4(f): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
conductor1:
Aww! when is lalasticlala or seun going to propose to a nairalander?
When they are ready grin
conductor1:
Aww! when is lalasticlala or seun going to propose to a nairalander?
When they are ready
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by goingape1: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by goingape1: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
love is Gud..
love is Gud?

marry a baboon and you will know if love is gud undecided
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Afonjas:

I'm the guy and I'm a scientist
I can still dump her and come for you,
can I see your real pix?

No, thank you. I don't do Afonjas grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Abee79(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Emeka, you try

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Decryptor(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:
He Looks Like Omenka.... Is this what has been keeping Omenka on Ghost Mode? undecided

Please stop upgrading Omenka. He is not as handsome as this dude.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by echelons(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
You're really fair and beautiful.. me likey..
Let's roll.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by crownbryan(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Top secrets on how clients make purchases or request for your services. Click here wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com to find out.

There are things you think you know, but you don’t really know. Read more about behavior of your kids on wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com.

send a mail to hello@allaboutschoolsng.com
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
echelons:

You're really fair and beautiful.. me likey..
Let's roll.

Thanks real good Buddy.
U sabi better thing
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by jbaby265(f): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
the way some ladies react to engagement is provoking.. what's with all the shouting, screaming ,running around and crying.. sis na engagement not marriage.. we ladies over react in some certain things..the truth is that sometimes this engagement last up-to 3-5 with nothing to show fort.. then it will turn to keyholder on your hand.. you sef go begin shame for your self... so why not stop all the screaming and shouting rather go on your knees and pray that GOd should bless the guy to make the proposal come to reality as soon as possible.. believe me that is the joy of a sensible woman.. no hating though

wishing them fast wedding and blissful marriage in advance
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by ifeanyi83(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'd think that after sometime in a relationship, it is expected that the direction is clearly defined. So i wonder about all the show of "surprise". Just my musing.... grin grin grin
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Bojc7: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/aww-guy-proposes-to-girlfriend-while.html
At her birthday get-together, Okhamera Semi was complaining to her friends over how her boyfriend, Emeka, has been ignoring her for days and refused to attend the dinner.
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6PvQQYEkfo

na from clap dance dey start.
u neffa enta houz u don begin carry ur guy matter give ur 'friends'.
Will some ppl ever learn??

SMH
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wish dam a happy married life, but she should desist from using bleaching creams.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.