Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! (42076 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
In movies and even in conversations between friends there is a lot of debate about whether or not one should attempt to sleep with a virgin, or even seek them out. Men are generally much more interested in the experience than women are, but there are a lot of people who are interested in sleeping with someone who is not at all sexually experienced. Before you seek out someone who is a virgin you should consider some reasons that you may not want to have sex with someone who is a virgin. While it might seem like a great idea right now, after you consider these facts you might want to think again or at least think about who it is that you are considering sleeping with.

They are not sexually experienced. If you like good sex you may find that sex with someone who is not experienced is not at all good. The reason for this is that they don’t have the experience that is needed to be a good lover. While they may have good intentions you may find that their movements in the sack are pretty darn awkward.

There is the potential for them to freak out a bit. Losing your virginity is a pretty big deal in the eyes of most people, and for this reason you may want to avoid sleeping with someone who is a virgin. They may have a little emotional melt down before, during, and even after the sexual experience. If you don’t want front row seats to such a freak out, you are better off leaving all of the sexually inexperienced alone!

3. Chances are that the person that you sleep with who is a virgin will become attached to you. Unless you are serious about this person and don’t mind them becoming emotionally attached to you, you should probably avoid being the person that they lose their virginity to. Not only will they become attached to you, you will always have 1st place in their sexual history.

These are some pretty important reasons that you shouldn’t sleep with a virgin. At the very least, you should look over these facts and really consider whether or not being with someone who is a virgin is the right move for you, and them. When you are dealing with someone who is just not all that experienced with sex it can just cause a lot of different problems. You may find that there is a whirlwind of emotional and physical things to deal with that you just aren’t ready to deal with, at least not with this specific person. Think before you act, no matter how cool the idea seems to you.
cheesy
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Goldieluks: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2011
This is you speaking from experience?
well your obviously right,there.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by MMM2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
what re dis last virgin doing in S-EX section angry

sorry i hate virgin with full passion. angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

This is you speaking from experience?
well your obviously right,there.

Exactly!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
So El Guapo just lost his virginity.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Shephummy: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hmmmm....God dey oh! Na only God knws. Rememba, one man's fud is a poison 2anoda.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by owanku: 2:43am On Jun 15, 2012
U 4got 2 mention the damage 2 d blokos!! And d eternal emotional blackmails!! Abegi, i no follow 4 that one again
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Dubemkelly(m): 4:56am On Jun 15, 2012
[size=22pt][/size]cheesy It all lies in wat u want,ur choice n individual differences, sum peeps like new brand accessories, odas fairly used (tokunbo) nd d rest old ones.Sum virgins r xceptionally gud,dey r on point buh hv chosen 2 kip calm n relax. Imagine u having a tear rubbered gurl as a wife on ur wedding nyt(honey moon) nt a loose ride, Its guna make sense coz u give it ur best desired formation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 5:23am On Jun 15, 2012
Abegi, what is with the virgin, non-virgin thingy? Virgins are people who have placed a value on themselves and will not allow just any stupid guy to deposit their sperm inside them, put them at risk of contracting STDs, or spending the last 2 days before their period wondering if one stupid guy has gotten them pregnant and they have to go for abortions because the stupid guy will either deny the pregnancy or deny his responsibility. Virgins are people who VALUE their body and peace of mind ABOVE 5 minutes of pleasure. If you have a problem with that, then please don't go near them. There are many of guys who respect such ladies that respect themselves (we know that they most probably have no STDs, have not done any abortions and they are disciplined people that can withstand peer pressure and remain principled. Sleeping with a virgin is not a difficult thing of done at the right time (after you have put a ring on it). And it is a wonderful thing for the guy and the babe. Afterall, non-virgins were once virgins!!!! Please, if you have any inferiority complex because you cannot discipline yourself (only animals have no ability to discipline themselves and want to have sex every time they are in the mood), then go find girls/guys that fit into your shoes and stop disrespecting virtuous virgins!!!! Pshewwwww!!!!!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RealBitch(f): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi: Abegi, what is with the virgin, non-virgin thingy? Virgins are people who have placed a value on themselves and will not allow just any stupid guy to deposit their sperm inside them, put them at risk of contracting STDs, or spending the last 2 days before their period wondering if one stupid guy has gotten them pregnant and they have to go for abortions because the stupid guy will either deny the pregnancy or deny his responsibility. Virgins are people who VALUE their body and peace of mind ABOVE 5 minutes of pleasure. If you have a problem with that, then please don't go near them. There are many of us guys who respect such ladies that respect themselves (we know that they most probably have no STDs, have not done any abortions and they are disciplined people that can withstand peer pressure and remain principled. Sleeping with a virgin is not a difficult thing of done at the right time (after you have put a ring on it). And it is a wonderful thing for the guy and the babe. Afterall, non-virgins were once virgins!!!! Please, if you have any inferiority complex because you cannot discipline yourself (only animals have no ability to discipline themselves and want to have sex every time they are in the mood), then go find girls/guys that fit into your shoes and stop disrespecting virtuous virgins!!!! Pshewwwww!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Cuteobi(f): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2012
Why is dis old thread trending? undecided
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Lisa1: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Nice work!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by UncleJJ(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2012
i think you should convert to mohammedanism, kill yourself then go to heaven and sleep with em virgins
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi: Abegi, what is with the virgin, non-virgin thingy? Virgins are people who have placed a value on themselves and will not allow just any stupid guy to deposit their sperm inside them, put them at risk of contracting STDs, or spending the last 2 days before their period wondering if one stupid guy has gotten them pregnant and they have to go for abortions because the stupid guy will either deny the pregnancy or deny his responsibility. Virgins are people who VALUE their body and peace of mind ABOVE 5 minutes of pleasure. If you have a problem with that, then please don't go near them. There are many of us guys who respect such ladies that respect themselves (we know that they most probably have no STDs, have not done any abortions and they are disciplined people that can withstand peer pressure and remain principled. Sleeping with a virgin is not a difficult thing of done at the right time (after you have put a ring on it). And it is a wonderful thing for the guy and the babe. Afterall, non-virgins were once virgins!!!! Please, if you have any inferiority complex because you cannot discipline yourself (only animals have no ability to discipline themselves and want to have sex every time they are in the mood), then go find girls/guys that fit into your shoes and stop disrespecting virtuous virgins!!!! Pshewwwww!!!!!
reason why some peeps end up seein their wives like their sister and not sexualy attracted to her.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
cool we got respect!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
The topic should have been, Reasons why not to sleep with Onila cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
UncleJJ: i think you should convert to mohammedanism, kill yourself then go to heaven and sleep with em virgins

I think you should stop talking about virgins. If you are so randy that you are crazy about sex, and you really really want great sex, then I think you should go to the nearest brothel, look for the finest prostitute there, beg her to be you girlfriend (or pay her if you have the money), and make her your constant sex companion. That way, you don't need to disvirgin her. And leave the virgins for those who appreciate them!! I also strongly advise you to ensure that your children and sisters don't have this virgity problem with guys. So either you look for guys that you will pay to constatnly sleep with them before they have a boyfriend, or send them to brothels so that they can learn all the styles to satisfy their boyfriends. If you do neither of the two to your sisters and daughters when you have them, you are a bloody hypocrite!!! Pshew!!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: The topic should have been, Reasons why not to sleep with Onila cheesy
undecided screw u
u will never get a sweet virgin like me tongue
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

I think you should stop talking about virgins. If you are so randy that you are crazy about sex, and you really really want great sex, then I think you should go to the nearest brothel, look for the finest prostitute there, beg her to be you girlfriend (or pay her if you have the money), and make her your constant sex companion. That way, you don't need to disvirgin her. And leave the virgins for those who appreciate them!! I also strongly advise you to ensure that your children and sisters don't have this virgity problem with guys. So either you look for guys that you will pay to constatnly sleep with them before they have a boyfriend, or send them to brothels so that they can learn all the styles to satisfy their boyfriends. If you do neither of the two to your sisters and daughters when you have them, you are a bloody hypocrite!!! Pshew!!!!!!

u make me wanna keep my virginity more smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by agb2011(f): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
ayosmiles: reason why some peeps end up seein their wives like their sister and not sexualy attracted to her.
Women are not sex machines. Gerrit?! Compatibility should be d basis 4marriage and not sex. Sex in marriage is IMPORTANT but shudn't b d primary reason 4marriage

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

Please do. You don't have to worry about STDs from multiple sex partners, or looking all over the place for your period, or having one stupid guy boast to his friends that he has had sex with you. You have greater peace of mind than those sleeping around (even the best protections have been known to fail!!) And if you are a Christian, you have peace with your God. Give it to your husband and I guarantee you (if you marry the right guy), he will appreciate your discipline more.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ZE: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
I'm a guy..I respect women who truly keep their virginity. its a virtue but i don't waste my time running after them.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by gabuzee(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

Nice One!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:
undecided screw u
u will never get a sweet virgin like me tongue
naah! after reading the Article, i lost interest in you tongue tongue
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: naah! after reading the Article, i lost interest in you tongue tongue

what article?
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

what article?
the topic of discussion.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: the topic of discussion.

smiley virgin girls are sweet
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

smiley virgin girls are sweet

and boring grin
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: and boring grin

sweet girls melt your heart. .bcus of our innocence

I am far from boring wink
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by owanku: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2012

Nwoke m carry ur medicine drink!! U just dey sound like u were forcefully disvirgined as a guest at Kirikiri. U've chosen ur side on this topic so there's no need 4 u 2 bash those who hold contrary views 2 yours. "One man's meat na anoda man poison". The fact that I will never date nor marry a virgin does not mean that I detest them, just my choice. I'm a grown a ss man and I know what I want in a woman and a virgin isn't on that list. FYI I've popped 3 cherries and av sworn never 2 do it again 4 very personal reasons. All man to im own and IMO, a virgin is more likely 2 cheat after marriage (wondering what other bulalas be like)

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by justsmile(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
wish i cloud give u a hug for this!!! Dnt mind that fela!!! @ OP, pls hang on to ur "borehole" gals. virgins aint looking for people like u! Every one to his own choice and type! so pls hold ur breath and stop making a fool of ur 'member'. not hate intended sugar! wink

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
owanku:

Nwoke m carry ur medicine drink!! U just dey sound like u were forcefully disvirgined as a guest at Kirikiri. U've chosen ur side on this topic so there's no need 4 u 2 bash those who hold contrary views 2 yours. "One man's meat na anoda man poison". The fact that I will never date nor marry a virgin does not mean that I detest them, just my choice. I'm a grown a ss man and I know what I want in a woman and a virgin isn't on that list. FYI I've popped 3 cherries and av sworn never 2 do it again 4 very personal reasons. All man to im own and IMO, a virgin is more likely 2 cheat after marriage (wondering what other bulalas be like)

u guys act like these girls u bang were not virgins before they became whores. . undecided
i see u just mess with girls that were once disvirgined by real men n u take back their leftovers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.