Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? (1826 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by asha09(f): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
som1 pls tel me
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by 190: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2009
OOOh my God

why wont They Just let us have peace in our homes~
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by mrperfect(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
This appears to be long, I may be back.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by iice(f): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
Thought you had a new bf whom you 'love' and loves you back undecided

Seriously these una short hand can give headache.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by gbabe4m(f): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
my advice lol dont take him back
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Scooby1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster sorry to say ur ex track record suggest he will cheat on u again if u go back to him! he dated u, the girl in ur block and her best friend. And now he wants u back, toasting u behind his current gf's back haba and u think this dude would be faithfully to u poster.

How are u sure this dude is not the telling the other lady he left u for the same bullshit ? U better think twice. This dude should be kept at arms length, ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY.

Peace
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
Just tell him that you can only offer friendship and nothing more, be firm about it. I say Good riddance to bad nonsense because that guy was no good.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
Waste of time.I know their type they'll end up with thier ex regardless of what advice you give them.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by N101: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sorry but I had to read that aloud to understand it because I don't do text speak! (Boy I must be getting old!)

@ poster - for a man to break up with you then ask you to cook for him is an insult.  Is he family?  No, he has a girlfriend, let her cook for him.

In short, it seems that your ex wants to have his cake and eat it.  Choice is yours whether you allow this type of "friendship" to continue.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by OAM4J: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Just tell him that you can only offer friendship and nothing more, be firm about it. I say Good riddance to bad nonsense because that guy was no good.

Think so too.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Alxmyr(m): 2:49am On Nov 15, 2009
asha09:

d fact is dat i stil hv som feelings 4 my ex bt dere's no way am going bac 2 him. tho sumtyms i fantasize bout us being bac bt i'm using ma head cos dat guy is not worth me. dis is a case of gud gal dat fel 4 a bad guy

How can you tell such a huge lie against yourself? You fantasy about him, you cheat on your boyfriend, you cook for him and even dream of warming his bed, yet you said you use your head.
Or is the head empty?
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by blackmann(m): 2:59am On Nov 15, 2009
baby, u dnt go around fantasizing abt ur ex and still say u wnt go back to him. that dear is confusion. now that u have a new guy, hw do u think he will feel if he knows u still have feelings for ur ex? except u are just seeing him as an excuse to get back at ur ex. baby, u have to watch it. stop all the cooking for him, and like others say, be firm about ur no.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 15, 2009
u cook for your ex? I hope your present bf doesnt find out . . .
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by asha09(f): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2009
hey, peeps! i never said i cook 4 him. i said he alwyz asks me to cook for him after we broke up but i have never. i dont even reply his calls or sms and it's been 2yrs now since we broke up. if i wanted to go back to him, i would have done that a long time ago. besides, i love my new boyfriend and he treats me like a queen so why d hell would i go back to my ex? and as for the fantasies, dat was like som many months ago cos right now am so so over him.

i made up my mind never to ever call him bac, sms or even visit him in my life again. at 1st i wasn't even talking to him cos i was very bitter bout how he treated me but i had to let go 2 move on, he still thinks i bear him grudge dats y he asked me to cook 4 him and be his close friend to prove i dont hv anything against him since i refused to take him back. but i dont need to do dat cos dat sounds like friends with benefits to me. like someone said, its an insult! i dont know if he sees me as an angry girl who still hasnt forgiven him but i dont care cos by now he should know am so over him.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by OAM4J: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2009
asha09:

hey, peeps! i never said i cook 4 him. i said he alwyz asks me to cook for him after we broke up but i have never. i dont even reply his calls or sms and it's been 2yrs now since we broke up. if i wanted to go back to him, i would have done that a long time ago. besides, i love my new boyfriend and he treats me like a queen so why d hell would i go back to my ex? and as for the fantasies, dat was like som many months ago cos right now am so so over him.

i made up my mind never to ever call him bac, sms or even visit him in my life again. at 1st i wasn't even talking to him cos i was very bitter bout how he treated me but i had to let go 2 move on, he still thinks i bear him grudge dats y he asked me to cook 4 him and be his close friend to prove i dont hv anything against him since i refused to take him back. but i dont need to do dat cos dat sounds like friends with benefits to me. like someone said, its an insult! i dont know if he sees me as an angry girl who still hasnt forgiven him but i dont care cos by now he should know am so over him.

Ok baby, move on and forget him.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Fiona0007: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2009
^^^ so true. tongue
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by spoilt(f): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2009
Trying to read your post hurt my eyes. What's with the intentionally misspelled words?
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by na2day2(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2009
asha09:

my ex boyfriend was cheating on me wit som chick in my block while we were dating bac den. i got 2 knw bout it thru my frens n rumors bt each tym i confronted him on d issue, he alwyz denied. later on, i startd seein him wit dis gal arnd n even in skool 2geda but he alwyz denied dat dey were jst frens. d tin is dat weneva d girl sees me she wud look @ mi wit scorn (eye me) wit ha frens n den dey wud al laff. tho it was annoying but i neva retaliated as i saw dat as a very childish thing, so i alwyz went my way. after som tym i began 2 wonda y d gal wud hate me so much if she was nt sleepin wit d guy i was dating den, so i got convinced dat my ex was cheating on me wit d girl. we broke up several tyms bt made-up. den dere came a tym wen it seemed like my bf(ex) had chnged n tins were kindda ok 4us bt dis gal wont leave him alone. she went 2 his house 1day 2 ask him 4 assistance in 1 of ha courses, wen i found out, i got mad n cald my bf(ex) 2 yell @ him n break-up wit him since he was stil seeing d gal. den he agreed 2 break-up wit me saying dat he was tired of d r/ship since i wont trust him agn. i dint cal him afta d break-up cos i took it seriously dis tym. 1wk lata he cald 2 ask wen was d last tym i cald him or sent him sms as if we were stil dating. so i told him dat iv bin busy. its bin 2yrs since we broke up nw and iv moved on eva since den. i hv a nu bf whom i love n wu loves me 2. my ex startd dating dat girl's best-friend. d 2 gals had quarrelled ova d issue n d 1 he was cheatin on me wit den, moved out of our hostel cos she cudnt tek d shame dat d guy she snatched has bin snatchd frm ha by ha own bff. (am guessing, lol)

my ex kips in touch, cals me bt i hv neva cald him bac or even sent him sms. he kips complainin bout dis n wants me 2 return his cals or visit him tho  he knws i hv a nu guy. i only chat wit him sumtyms online n he has visited me 2wice. i didnt want 2 4giv @ 1st cos he neva sed sori, bt @ som point, i had 2 let go, nw he wants me 2 cook 4 him, tellin me he has neva met any1 wu cooks wel like me whereas he has a gf. he tels me he wants us 2b close frens since i refused 2 tek him bac, i tel him i like our frendship d way it is. i dnt hate him tho even afta al he did 2 me. bt d qst in my mind is dat do u tink dis guy rilly luvs me or he jst feels bad 4 nt tritin me nice? cos he told me afta d break-up dat i was 2 decent 4 him dat was y he lukd 4 som1 wu was  mor like him cos i dnt drink, smoke or like xcessive partying. dat wen he realized himself, he left d gal n focused on me bt d prob was dat i didnt trust him agn n i was alwyz accusing him. so he got fed-up n agreed 2d breakup bt d truth is dat he wants me bac nw, dat hez chnged!

d fact is dat i stil hv som feelings 4 my ex bt dere's no way am going bac 2 him. tho sumtyms i fantasize bout us being bac bt i'm using ma head cos dat guy is not worth me. dis is a case of gud gal dat fel 4 a bad guy

i should have dumped ur sorry ass long ago for writing like this, see now my eye dey pain me for reading this crap. u go pay for this eye drop wey i go buy to clear my eye so that i can see normally again! angry angry angry angry
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by 190: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2009
na2day?:

i should have dumped your sorry ass long ago for writing like this, see now my eye dey pain me for reading this crap. u go pay for this eye drop wey i go buy to clear my eye so that i can see normally again! angry angry angry angry

typical of na2day
no wonder he made the crazy ass category~
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2009
@Poster: I'd like to know if you woulda considered giving him a 2nd chance if u were still single.

Truth oh!
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by sugarpp: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
So is it that you want someone to tell you that you should take your ex back or what?
You said that there is no way you are going back to him so then move on completely! no point even communicating with him if he is demanding more than you are willing to give. Even if he trully loves and he regrets it's a case of "too little too late" let him go discuss with God!
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by countdown2: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2009
Poster, I really dnt now what point u are hitting @ with ur post, all you did was explain what happened, you never requested for an advise or setting straight and advise to readers of your post. I can see that you are a shadow of ur own self, you still love this dude, and you do more than your present bf, thats if you have one truly though.

I would say, open your mouth wide and tell us the truth, without letting us know the truth, you will be left there with ur problems assive u never created this thread.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by na2day2(m): 2:39am On Nov 16, 2009
190:

typical of na2day
no wonder he made the crazy ass category~

what category might that be? the one created by a crazy ass like u? tongue tongue
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2009
Girl if you've still got feelings for this dude. . .then why you in a relationship with this new dude?

N come to think of it what you picking his calls for? undecided

geez some peeps just never learn!
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by HarryPotter1(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2009
na wa o,girls can be funny attimes.u have a new bf and still feels 4 ur Ex. lol wonders shall continue 2 come.lmao
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by katreena: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
long tori.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by asha09(f): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2010
how do i unsubscribe?
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by 4peace(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2010
by unsubscibe
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Areaboy2(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2010
when you say unsubscribe, wat do u mean exactly,

u wana stop getting the email alerts or u wana delete your account??

if u wana do the first, go to your profile setting and uncheck notifications, look for it somewhere there
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2010
asha09:

how do i unsubscribe?

As Area_boy said.

However, if you mean deleting your Nairaland account, you can't, only the Site Administrator can do so.
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2010
asha09:

my ex boyfriend was cheating on me wit som chick in my block while we were dating bac den. i got 2 knw bout it thru my frens n rumors bt each tym i confronted him on d issue, he alwyz denied. later on, i startd seein him wit dis gal arnd n even in skool 2geda but he alwyz denied dat dey were jst frens. d tin is dat weneva d girl sees me she wud look @ mi wit scorn (eye me) wit ha frens n den dey wud al laff. tho it was annoying but i neva retaliated as i saw dat as a very childish thing, so i alwyz went my way. after som tym i began 2 wonda y d gal wud hate me so much if she was nt sleepin wit d guy i was dating den, so i got convinced dat my ex was cheating on me wit d girl. we broke up several tyms bt made-up. den dere came a tym wen it seemed like my bf(ex) had chnged n tins were kindda ok 4us bt dis gal wont leave him alone. she went 2 his house 1day 2 ask him 4 assistance in 1 of ha courses, wen i found out, i got mad n cald my bf(ex) 2 yell @ him n break-up wit him since he was stil seeing d gal. den he agreed 2 break-up wit me saying dat he was tired of d r/ship since i wont trust him agn. i dint cal him afta d break-up cos i took it seriously dis tym. 1wk lata he cald 2 ask wen was d last tym i cald him or sent him sms as if we were stil dating. so i told him dat iv bin busy. its bin 2yrs since we broke up nw and iv moved on eva since den. i hv a nu bf whom i love n wu loves me 2. my ex startd dating dat girl's best-friend. d 2 gals had quarrelled ova d issue n d 1 he was cheatin on me wit den, moved out of our hostel cos she cudnt tek d shame dat d guy she snatched has bin snatchd frm ha by ha own bff. (am guessing, lol)

my ex kips in touch, cals me bt i hv neva cald him bac or even sent him sms. he kips complainin bout dis n wants me 2 return his cals or visit him tho he knws i hv a nu guy. i only chat wit him sumtyms online n he has visited me 2wice. i didnt want 2 4giv @ 1st cos he neva sed sori, bt @ som point, i had 2 let go, nw he wants me 2 cook 4 him, tellin me he has neva met any1 wu cooks wel like me whereas he has a gf. he tels me he wants us 2b close frens since i refused 2 tek him bac, i tel him i like our frendship d way it is. i dnt hate him tho even afta al he did 2 me. bt d qst in my mind is dat do u tink dis guy rilly luvs me or he jst feels bad 4 nt tritin me nice? cos he told me afta d break-up dat i was 2 decent 4 him dat was y he lukd 4 som1 wu was mor like him cos i dnt drink, smoke or like xcessive partying. dat wen he realized himself, he left d gal n focused on me bt d prob was dat i didnt trust him agn n i was alwyz accusing him. so he got fed-up n agreed 2d breakup bt d truth is dat he wants me bac nw, dat hez chnged!

Couldn't read past the first 4 lines, can't you write properly, rather than using SMS-style writing? It's hard work trying to read such lengthy essay in this format, and very annoying too! angry
Re: how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? by daduke2k(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2010
Wot a very confusin thread. . . .

(1) (2)

Nigerian Men / Sos I Am Going Out Of My Mind / Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.