Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger (1821 Views)

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? / Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by Orikinla(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2010
Short people look attractive when they are younger, but when they get older and are in their late 30s or middle age they tend to look pudgy and if you have potbelly you look worse.
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by philip0906(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2010
Ur thread looks stupid 4rm d outside,but I'll have 2 agree dat I have noticed same 2 grin grin
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by MrCork3: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2010
Orikinla <<<<<<< Midget undecided(no oofense)
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by afrobaby(f): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2010
Fallacious fallacy, my fiance is short, and he is in his thirties, yet look so ood and handsome
Depends on individual
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by googles: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2010
grin grin grin

Young oh old oh. . . Kunta kunties are not attractive to moi cheesy
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by ikpakwu(f): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2010
afrobaby:

Fallacious fallacy, my fiance is short, and he is in his thirties, yet look so ood and handsome
Depends on individual
Why wont you say that your Hus is Handsome, Whathe poster meant was general view and not relatives view.
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2010
ikpakwu:

Why wont you say that your Hus is Handsome, Whathe poster meant was general view and not relatives view.
lmao
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by babyme1(f): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
True. That's why my Papa said to me,"Daughter mine,i don't wanna see you with a short man bc he will grow shorter as the years go by" smiley
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by kaymoney2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2010
Orikinla:

Short people look attractive when they are younger, but when they get older and are in their late 30s or middle age they tend to look pudgy and if you have potbelly you look worse.

@ OP I personally dont like mingling with short people be it guys and babes* I have noticed that short people exhibit alot of inferiority complex over tall people~~And in that way they tend to be[b] stubborn and adamant in every issue of their life in order to get attention they often feel insecure and neglected[/b] tongue
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by babyme1(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2010
kay-money:

@ OP I personally dont like mingling with short people be it guys and babes* I have noticed that short people exhibit alot of inferiority complex over tall people~~And in that way they tend to be[b] stubborn and adamant in every issue of their life in order to get attention they often feel insecure and neglected[/b] tongue

Ironical since you are a short man tongue
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by ikpakwu(f): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
baby.me:

Ironical since you are a short man tongue
lol , excactly
Re: Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger by niceone3(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2010
^ ur user name is funnier than d topic
lol

(1) (Reply)

Show Me Some Love / What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? / Aint Ready Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.