Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (11277 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2014
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LEvuls(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?
Seriously is anyone forcing to date #Ler

"one mans poison is another person pepperSoup"
@OP u know waara amin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Lordabas: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2014

This should be moved to Adverts section grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by amunkita(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
CuteEmma:

Pls swit am already crushing, thou u don't wanna date, we culd be lovers..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2014
undecided who the f.uck cares undecided

#some girls hve been looking 4 attention since the time of eve cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by radiant3(f): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Is someone compelling u to date a guy frm nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2014
u are indirectly telling us that u are e-single & ready to mingle

BTW, u remind me of the Angel i always see in my dream

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Eberex(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Okay i'm back now. As you were saying.............. ofcourse you can date someone who is on Nairaland. Only that you shouldn't post stories about your relationship. Just concentrate on other areas like politics and co
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2014
CuteEmma:
Check your inbox grin
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by coolzeal(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Me too.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Who cares undecided
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Eberex(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
But on a more serious note, i'm trying to analyse this post.

1) the OP is single and she is ready to mingle
2) she is using her post as a means to showcase her profile and awareness
3) and for those guys wey dia eyes don dey shook.......xmas is around the corner.
4) 1-3 are for those who choose to believe me, when the actual truth is : the OP is already taken but he aint on nairaland. But we can only find out if she makes Front Page, so that the bobo go comment
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ronald4lif(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
CuteEmma:

I do share your sentiments, dating someone on this platform may restrict one from being their real selfs, and it may limits the way in which the person interacts with the opposite sex on here. However, remember we have no control over we fall in love with, its a blind game played with open eyes, you may wish something and another happens, unpredictable. But then I share same sentiment

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Guys for your area don finish? undecided
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by clevvermind(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Eberex:
But on a more serious note, i'm trying to analyse this post.

1) the OP is single and she is ready to mingle
2) she is using her post as a means to showcase her profile and awareness
3) and for those guys wey dia eyes don dey shook.......xmas is around the corner.
4) 1-3 are for those who choose to believe me, when the actual truth is : the OP is already taken but he aint on nairaland. But we can only find out if she makes Front Page, so that the bobo go comment
u are a good analyst.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by chymystique(f): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
you are just giving urself headache CuteEmma.. The thing is you both will agree not to follow each other on NL OR you can open an alternative account he won't know of and post whatever you wish and ve your privacy too.. Your excuse and thought is just too flimzy and very childish/immature.. Its almost like saying you can't date someone that is on facebook or other social networks cause you won't want him goin through your timeline.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Eberex(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2014
chymystique:
you are just giving urself headache CuteEmma.. The thing is you both will agree not to follow each other on NL OR you can open an alternative account he won't know of and post whatever you wish and ve your privacy too.. Your excuse and thought is just flimzy n childish.. Its almost like saying you can't date someone that is one facebook cause you won't want him goin through your timeline

hmm..........you are a wise gal. you couldn't have said it better. #wink
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ERCROSS(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Owk..
Owk...

We haff year..
Goan sleep... sad
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
my sister, i tried but it wouldnt work angry
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by monex(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

This should be moved to Adverts section grin

QED.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
[/i]Who wants to date u b4 undecided,so dat we can know u are on Nl right?we've seen u

NEXT!!!!

난 상관[i]
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by clubone05: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
CuteEmma:

I know the idea is to get me to look at ur dp...well it worked. ...chisos!!! Ur HOT!!!..

Im sure u could reconsider. ..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Eberex(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
shokky24:
[/i]Who wants to date u b4 undecided,so dat we can know u are on Nl right?we've seen u

NEXT!!!!

난 상관[i]

Shokky you are more better looking than her............muaah
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Sunkyphil(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
what if ur bf is on nl and u never knew

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eberex:

Shokky you are more better looking than her............muaah
Tnks cheesy[i][/i]
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
O.p will you date me? I am not on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Williamso(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
"Trust" is the keyword here. If you trust your partner enough to not hide anything from each other, then you'll realize how wonderful dating a nairalander can be...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
iceberylin:
Who cares undecided
I do, and you should too.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
u are a good analyst.
.numbers 1-3 are wrong, number 4 is only half correct i.e 25/2 = 12.5%. A good analyst indeed.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
chymystique:
you are just giving urself headache CuteEmma.. The thing is you both will agree not to follow each other on NL OR you can open an alternative account he won't know of and post whatever you wish and ve your privacy too.. Your excuse and thought is just too flimzy and very childish/immature.. Its almost like saying you can't date someone that is on facebook or other social networks cause you won't want him goin through your timeline.

Immature? Are you this silly? Or you just wanna annoy me? How can you compare Facebook to Nairaland?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Cchuks27(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol. Your choice though. You're beautiful I must say. Hope whoever you date outside NL is worth it. All the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out These Killer Wide Hips And Booties / Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / How To Get Her 11 Digit...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.