Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You (7267 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
check my pix
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by KunleOshob(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Thanx for putting you picture there, i have copied it and would now be sending it to the U.S counter terrorism unit to put on their watch list. People like you should be allowed to roam the world freely. I also heard some of your deluded borhters killed themselves in bauchi yesterday, well good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

Thanx for putting you picture there, i have copied it and would now be sending it to the U.S counter terrorism unit to put on their watch list. People like you should be allowed to roam the world freely. I also heard some of your deluded borhters killed themselves in bauchi yesterday, well good riddance to bad rubbish.

dude, i know what am diong, you can even send the pix to SSS, it is only a criminal that is afraid of the authority, if it is because of the feeling of grievance of my brethren in bondage makes me a terror so be it, if you need transport fare just pm me
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by KunleOshob(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
Just start watching your back you are now on the watch list grin
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by KunleOshob(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
The brethen "in boondage" in deed the bl00dy homicidal maniac was about to to kill himself along with over three hundred innocent souls. It speaks volumes when you can described such an evil mor0n like that as your brethen.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
You are such a mythical fool, bin laden is my brother this is the worst you don't wanna hear, watchlist ko matchlist ni, for more of my pix go to my facebook profile, ode oshi
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
Bi qudratullah
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by waleshakur: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2009
peace be unto you my sister and death to the infidels and their helpers. our holy war shall continue with the blood of the kfr flowing in glory to our master

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by hubreality(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2009
Religious madness and foolishness. Every empty head of any religious ter.rorist will be caught in their foolishness come 2010 in Jesus Name, Amen. Sealed and endorsed in the Spirit realm.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by ibro911(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2009
waleshakur:

peace be unto you my sister and death to the infidels and their helpers. our holy war shall continue with the blood of the kfr flowing in glory to our master
@waleshakur,
who the f@ck is this hypocrite prick??
thanks to NL, we can see your previous posts.his previous posts:

''The whole of the North needs to be stripped and caged and isolated. then the US should be invited to bomb the whole place. All hausas should die there. they are the scourge of Naija and islam''-Today at 05:54:15 AM

''Deaath to the Babangidas and their muslim focker followers. All you naija people looking to shed tears are no better than battered wives who run back to their husbands. We need their assets seized and their souls flayed for an inteest of 1000 years in hell for each injustice''-Today at 03:00:11 AM

''they should freeze giving visas to muslim northern naijas immediately at least for the next 10 years''-Today at 05:59:53 AM

and he later posts:
How dare you insult Islam!!! We should execute righteous vengeance of bloodshed for our holiness. you will all feel our wrath!!!!!!!!!We are the righteous ones you infidels. The noth shall flood the south and its kfirs with blood!!!!!!!!-Today at 04:20:02 AM

and in a thread that says 'who are the terrorists?'', he posts:
these guys, the muslims -Today at 02:27:42 AM

first you act like you're against the hausas and you later act like you're supporting.then you act like youre a muslim and act like you're against
looks like you've been up all night acting like a b@stard.

@MODERATOR, this guy should be banned asap and the posts deleted. he's going to cause nothing but trouble
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 12:59am On Jan 03, 2010
Shakur is a terrorist
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by blackcypha(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
u notin but a fanatic!
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
And so you are,
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by selencious(f): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
Abuzola:

Abi o
[b]It is better to shut your trap and think of how to add a meaning to your life than to post what will destroy your life. Some people are going to receive the wrath of God through this post. It is better not to reply than say something against the word of God. It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):
'Be not deceived; God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man sow,that shall he also reap. Take a look at this examples:Please don't place a curse upon yourselves through posts.

1. Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer)
said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

2. John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that.
I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

3. ancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

4.The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.
With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

5. < div class=MsoNormal style='TEXT-ALIGN: center' align=center>Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

6.Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend,
The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full '
Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,
the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.
The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken
AVOID BEING AN EXAMPLE AND BEWARE!!!!!

[/b]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
Thank u
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2010
Abu Zola:

Thank u
u re welcome
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
Who is talking to u. Mind ur business
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by selencious(f): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
U welcome!!! In mi high school, a guy friend of mine said Jesus was urinating when rain was falling. In less than a week, he had the worse skin disease I had ever seen. I was there when he said that; im sure his parents do not know that it was a result of what he said. They took him to various hospitals until we graduated. I saw him on facebook recently and his skin is still damaged as it was. So I do not want anyone to speak against anything that has got to do with Heaven, Jesus, God or the bible. I do not go against any religion and I advice people to do the same.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
Abu Zola:

Who is talking to u. Mind your business
Ye abu lala lala alzawaki are u talking to me?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
Abu Zola:

Who is talking to u. Mind your business
Ye abu lala lala alzawaki are u talking to me?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
Young man, you are insulting me, what da heck is wrong with you ? Why are you on my nerve,
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
@is- thank u very much, i have heard you
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2010
Abu Zola:

Young man, you are insulting me, what da heck is wrong with you ? Why are you on my nerve,
Sorry young boy i promise u no more insults
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2010
Good
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
Quran 18

4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."
5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Quran 18

4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."
5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.

The same story book quran asserts dat mary can have a son without a consort becos it is easy for Allah Surah 19:21
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
What are you saying mallam toba ? Mary was a virgin so i wonder what you are spewing
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

What are you saying mallam toba ? Mary was a virgin so i wonder what  you are spewing
u re in wonderland cus ur interpretation skill is zero.Quran said its possible for Allah to make a woman give birth without a man.Se na lai? Surah19:21
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2010
Lol, pls which school did you attend, i need to award them for turgid teaching
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2010
Proudly a muslim
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2010
proudly a muslim too
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Proudly a Satanist. . . . [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Streams Of Income - God's Will / Is It True Pope Benedict XVI Converted to Islam? See This Youtube Video / Don't Feed Your Self With Worldly Information Or Knowledge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.